Last got episode proved that Sup Forums is filled with misogynistic losers

Stop acting like Jaime, Bronn and CERSEI don't deserve what is coming to them. Jaime is not a noble character, he never will be. The Lannisters needed to pay for Red Wedding, beheading of Eddard, corruption, etc.

They'll get all that and more. Daenerys has three dragons, it's her advantage. Stop whining. She deserves to feel powerful, she brought the Dothraki across the sea which has never been done before, has stopped the slave trade completely, and has *THREE DRAGONS*.

The men here are just sexist garbage who are not used to the spotlight being on a strong woman for once. This woman, this "bitch" "whore" "slut" has been dragged through the mud all her life. Let her life! Viva la Daenerys! You all can go fuck yourselves with your puny dicks, and circle jerk off to Jaime who fucks his sister for god's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKB0ogglzGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a2t86Yg24ns
youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=8afaQFLSTH4
putlocker.pe/tag/game-of-thrones-season-4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats wrong with Bronn?
I think he is based and did nothing wrong

>Jaime is not a noble character, he never will be
Agreed. He's overwhelmingly a scumbag. The reason he doesn't seem so bad is because the show is just filled with even bigger scumbags like Joffrey, Ramsay and Walder Frey.

Jaime is still a massive cunt who would drown kittens if Cersei asked him too.

He works for the lannisters. that's enough reason to hate him in my books. Also, he is a sellsword, has no honor etc

He'd kill little kids for money. Fuck he probably already did.

So what? He is just doing his job.

Bullshit and even if, its the middle ages and thats completely normal.
Based Bronn did nothing wrong.

yass queen

Cersei is /our girl/ though we can't be misogynists

remember this: youtu.be/uKB0ogglzGQ
and this: youtube.com/watch?v=a2t86Yg24ns
and this: youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg
aaand this: youtube.com/watch?v=8afaQFLSTH4
fuck the lelnnisters

The night king will rape her with his big frozen dick and turn her DRAGONS undead.

Bronn is lame as fuck now. He's just surrounded in retarded plot armor and always manages to beat everybody.

>its the middle ages
>middle ages

No it fucking isn't. Even Tyrion was appalled, and Tyrion is pretty amoral.

I think he is cool. I hope he survives the shitty show

Bronn is officially OUR GUY!

OP is a pathetic neck beard white knight cuck

Corralling dothraki is like corralling cats. There is nothing intrinsically special about bringing Turk savages to Westeros.

I am a girl and I want Dany to get punched in the tits. Not because she is a girl, but b/c shes a Targ and is the only character that hasn't gotten completely wrecked. I want to see her bleed. Jaime is at least an interesting character, thus I root for him.

pls be my gf

Agreed.

I've been surprised by the huge infux of virgins on Sup Forums recently.

>mfw bait thread

>virgins on Sup Forums recently.
fucking newfag
Sup Forums was always a virgin ridden board.

I want a sandsnake to assasinate dany. With poison. A shitty death. Nothing special. Just suddenly collapsing and coughing up blood. Then the dragons go insane/wild, thus killing jon snow. With no leadership, the kingdom fall one by one by the hand of the nightking.

>le everyone who supports women is a white knight meme
>I am a girl
No you are not. How sad your virgin life must be that you have to larp as a women in an anonymous cambodian grain harvest board.

>She has dragons! THREE OF THEM
>THREE DRAGONS GUYS

so that means there are dragons to spare. one or two of her dragons is going to die this season. she won't have 3 dragons next year.

i can't wait to see the bigger badder scorpion 2.0 that kills her stupid babies

It doesn't make sense to pretend this is about feminism vs. misogyny now that it's Daenerys vs. Cersei. Cersei had the same "woman in a man's world" plot.

Daenerys's writing is shitty. But she's not a worse person than Cersei who just blew up a bunch of innocent people out of spite last season or anything.

You'd think if anything people would appreciate that female characters are shown doing horrible shit and dying and losing and getting beaten up. They're not shown differently than the male characters now.

Incorrect!

I've been here for nearly a decade and there never used to be as many needy virgins as today. Bring back the cunnybros!

>her best Dragon has a 50/50 chance of getting fucked up by one ballista

She's going to lose, isn't she?

Dany *autistic screeching* "waaaaah I wuz raped by a man I still love and still wish was alive. He left no scars"

Sansa *cold stare* "I was raped and mutilated by a man I despise and I am glad to have killed him myself"

Reminder that Dany is due to get absolutely wrecked

IDK why Sup Forums is so butthurt about Dany. She's obviously going to take Longclaw through the torso in the end. She's sending off way to many villain revealed flags to not get murdered by Jon Snow. Especially because once it's revealed he's Targaryan her claim to the throne can be disputed.

Jon Snow is the protagonist and will be the last one standing at the end of the show. A Song of Ice and Fire is a giant cushion for all the bastard bashing in Medieval literature.

She was so giddy during this scene that she couldn't keep a straight face..

>*1,000,000 feminists orgasm internally*

Sup Forums is filled with sexism and misogony but with threads like this we can fight it. Good luck sister!

>Jaime is not a noble character, he never will be.

lmao, really? ok then.

>hurr durr all women invariable love white knighting. Why isn't working?

How much soy did you shove down your gullet today, little boy?

wearing skirts doesn't make you a woman, that's pretty pathetic bro.

>She deserves to feel powerful

Nobody deserves anything. She is narcissistic, simple minded, and uncaring, possibly psychopathic. She "freed" the slaves so she can have her own personal army. Notice how Jon asks Missandei if she can leave, and she says yes, but her eyes and hesitancy say she actually has no idea.

Dany is a tyrant holding all her "followers" hostage

fuck off you filthy Liar

It's true, kid.

Emilia is only good in scenes that don't have a lot of lines. Kit too.

of all sad words of tongue pen the saddest are these, "pol was right again"

nope you fucking Liar

Go home.

but this is your home you lying loser

No. Just no.
Did you even watch the third episode. There was no hesitation in Missandei's eyes. That scene was added by D&D to address the stupid criticism that Dany is somehow keeping these people hostage.
They *chose* to follow her and *can* leave any moment they want.

Reminder that Cercei is /ourgirl/.

All opposition to Dany is based on her being shit.

i think hes just being ironic

nothing on the board and nothing on life is real

Correct!

I'm telling you to go home and send back the cunnybros, Davey and Abatap while you are at it.

Stream where ;__;

>She deserves to feel powerful
Thought this was bait until this line. Who hurt you sweetheart?

Then why the fuck people complain about their scenes together. They barely talk, only stare at each other.

He's a realistic character who struggles between his ideals of knighthood, his sexual love for his sister, and his familial love. Or, someone relatable in this sea of unrelatable characters.

White men can't jump

>Blond white woman commands an army of dickless, brown former slave warriors.

>She also commands an army of pseudo Arabs on horseback

>Frizy hair Afro bitch telling people words don't have gender and her people have no marriage

>Literally brown and Arab invaders taking over native white lands

>Added bonus for the cucks is that castration is a major recurring theme and women love that idea

>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne

>All of the major players are women

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "all men must die"

How could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show and not feel completely ashamed of themselves?

This show is the ultimate liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. It's so heavy handed it's embarrassing

If you're a man and you defend this shit you should be ashamed of yourself. You're pathetic and weak and there's nothing good about you.

And if you like this shit stop denying the truth. Own up to it. You love a hard left liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. And you do so because you're weak and pathetic.

BEGONE

100% this

You have 5 seconds to explain how there's anything wrong with what's depicted in this picture.

putlocker.pe/tag/game-of-thrones-season-4/

Whats his name again?

DICKon

leave richard alone

Podric

Bigdickon Tarly

dickon, wayne

Bigdick mac gee

>MUH HONOR

Jesus, you sound like a faggot. Bet you are the kind of guy that loves vegeta because of muh honor and muh pride.

IM GROWING STRONGER

fooken billy bones

Brons really oddly bright blue eyes look very weird combined with the darker skin and hair tones

>Rule under Cersei
She's a cunt
She is vindictive
She fucks her brother
She's not afraid to take drastic measures
She wants to keep the savage invaders out of the 7 kingdoms
she wants to keep reckless dragons out of the 7 kingdoms
she wants to keep an unpredictable child with a genetic predisposition to madness off the iron throne
Makes most of her own decisions as ruler
Played the game to get her this far

>rule under Dany
She's subtly a cunt
She friend zoned Jorah
She fucks manly men out of necessity
She's indecisive
Wants to bring dragons to 7 kingdoms
Wants to mix savages among the normal population
Ended slavery but ruined economy
Takes what she wants if she can justify its from a "baddie"
Believes she has a claim to the throne after her father lost it to Baratheon who lost it to Lannister
Relies on the counsel of many to make most of her decisions
Pretty much handed everything that's gotten her this far

The more I think about it the more I realize Cersei is probably best choice for ruler out of who is remaining. Her one flaw major flaw is lost for revenge and the only thing I can see clouding her judgment enough to undo her.

Dany just relies on ebin dragons, apparently best warriors ever, and the brightest political minds. She's barely a queen and more of a pretty figurehead.

>She fucks her brother
whats so bad about this?

Cersei also eliminated the high sparrow, don't forget that

>She wants to keep the savage invaders out of the 7 kingdoms
>she wants to keep reckless dragons out of the 7 kingdoms
>she wants to keep an unpredictable child with a genetic predisposition to madness off the iron throne
you mean keep the throne for herself
>Played the game to get her this far
married to the king and pumped kids?

good bait

>you

Cersei blew up the citadel and effectively eliminated a large majority of the issues her kingdom faced. The queen who was liberating the poor and stealing the ear of the king, the sparrows who ultimately would've led a revolt of the lower class against monarchy, and many who supported them.

Not only that she just showed the world that she is capable of doing unspeakable things. She took out her big veiny dick and slapped it on the war table and made everyone take a step back

nice psyop

Never said it was bad ;)

>once it's revealed he's Targaryan her claim to the throne can be disputed

>disputed

All that shit she is chatting about bending the knew must be rebounded on her

Holy shit I didn't know how much I could hate before seeing those cunts

did the HBO leakers get arrested or something? Weren't we supposed to get more stuff?

The High Sparrow was a total bro and good guy. Even if she were otherwise perfect, Cersei would deserve to die just for murdering him.

>The High Sparrow was a total bro and good guy.
No.

>wanting GoT to be black and white and not grey

>is the only character that hasn't gotten completely wrecked.

Remember that time she was literally raped?

>muh nootka

>faith in humanity is a female trait
>optimism is a female trait

Go outside

Nice dubs but
>raped

This.

Yes. Seriously, he was a good character. He was the only one who was acting out of compassion and concern for the common Westerosi and not throwing commoner-killing fits of noble idiocy. He fed and clothed the poor and took no riches for himself. Compared to all the other powerful entities in King's Landing he was a saint. A Tommen/High Sparrow duo ruling King's Landing was literally the best case scenario for the largest number of people.

But instead Crooked Cersei blew them all up and now spends her spare time drinking and torturing.

Daily reminder that only rural and suburban retards root for the lannisters. City people support dany

So is the entire Lannister army routed now, because they took Casterly Rock too so?