Remember Yoda's butthole?

Here's a close-up

Something I feel is understated in the critique of episode 7 is this shitty fucking character. None of the depth, humor or mysticism that Yoda had and a design that sticks out like a sore thumb. The worst part is they are inevitably going to keep forcing her as the "new" Yoda despite it just being a lazy, CGI rehash.

man i hate Sup Forums today. even more than usual.

Wow, the effects are less than two years old and already they haven't aged well. Look at the lack of any definition in the whites of her eyes.

Speaking of her eyes, what kind of creature has a skeletal structure for eye sockets that big yet has small eye? Poor design.

But she's woman and Jamaica. How can it fail?

>this shitty fucking character. None of the depth, humor or mysticism that Yoda had and a design that sticks out like a sore thumb
Yes, but she has a vagina, and she's older than Yoda. That somehow, in the mind of a Disney exec, makes her superior.

So they introduce her as some kind of wise sage-like character, someone who has been faithful and staunch in protecting the rebellion, but the first thing she does when she sees Han and his group is to loudly point them they out to any spies who may be hiding there. (This is fact as in the next scene both sides have spies report Han is there).

So either she's a fucking idiot, or a traitor. Beyond that, she's also obviously a fucking coward since Han asks her to take the droid to Leia and she just goes "No, you've been running far too long." So what the fuck does she call hiding in a cantina while Sheev rose to power?

Back to her being an idiot, why was Luke's lightsaber just in a box by the staircase, in an unlocked box? Because nobody would steal from her, right? Is she just a mega retard? They try to set her up as this film's yoda, but she's a total fucking dumbass.

when watching the film it was the first time i realised it was just some woman wearing a SFX mask thing, really ruined it

I don't remember this character at all lol

>when she sees Han and his group is to loudly point them they out to any spies who may be hiding there.
She owns that castle for 2000 years, yet she's till serving snack and cocktails in a bar full of spies? Han knows her for years but a few minutes after his arrival, this safe haven is reduced to ashes...

>why was Luke's lightsaber just in a box by the staircase, in an unlocked box?
Looks like a Star Wars loot crate limited edition she bought on Amazon.

that's some of the main issues with episode VII

it feels like we need 3 prequel films just to discuss how they got to that point

Never really taught about it, this wise old being managed to ruin her centuries old bar because she couldnt keep her mouth shut.

Shits retarded

Yoda is like an owl. He doesn't have a butthole. Everything just comes back up.

What?

I love how that cat looks like it's looking up at OP's pic and reacting accordingly.

You're not alone, kitty. I had the same reaction.

If Yoda doesn't have a butthole, where does Frank Oz stick his hand?

it's fucking ET man nothing about this piece of shit is original
fuck disney

Why's the kidney attached to the rear end?

The people that write these movies are just Disneys lojal servants like JJ. These movies are engineered from the ground up to appeal to the shit eating masses. The writers religiously follow market reserach and pie charts, come up with some blueprint of what of what the plot could be and then a hundred more engineer writers come in and make sure its ready to be filmed and ready to be sold and consumed by millions of dumb fat people.

Oh today pisses you off and not last night while the Pickle Rick episode finally aired?
Let me guess, you watched it, didn't you?