Redpill me on

The new season of Twin Peaks. Is it good?

Yes

how much from a scale of 1 to 10?

Overall 7,5 to 8 i guess. Episodes kinda inconsistent

it's a 10 if you're intelligent. Below 9 if you're less so

a 10

extreme pleb filter/10

it's not a shitty cash grab if nothing else

Generally good, but it does tend to swing in quality. Some episodes or segments fall flat, and you might not appreciate what is essentially David Lynch's occasional attempts to make an "art film" disguised as an episode of Twin Peaks. I more or less enjoy it, but I won't lie: I occasionally put up with its eccentricities in order to enjoy the juicy stuff.

If you haven't watched the original series, it is highly recommended you do so. It is far more "classic" tv, and about half of its 30 episodes are the best television ever created, with another 5 or so episodes being good television, and the rest being so-so. The original run is very engaging, creative, and quirky, and sets the stage nicely for diving in to The Return.

And obviously if you've seen the original, you should probably watch Fire Walk with Me and The Missing Pieces before jumping in.

there are not things that are better, it´s as good as fiction gets.

at least a 7 so far

season 2 was dogshit
and season 1 wasn't even 10 episodes so it's all over the place as far as quality goes

"no things" I meant

I haven't watched since episode 8 since I haven't had the time.
It's not that good, one of the worst things Lynch has done. I rarely find myself engaged with what's happening - which you kind of need to go alongside the great visuals and audio.
At least episode 8 was truly different.

Episode 3, 8, 11 and 13 are great, 9 and 12 are awful, the rest is good

Fargo is better/10

It's surprisingly good, although it's not at all what you'd expect it to be after season 1 and 2.

>Redpill me on
Lynch is old.
It's pretty bad.
The Return should've never been made, at least not like this.
It's made specifically for the normie/reddit audience which is part of the reason it sucks so much.

The opposite of this post is true

>Lynch is young

???

The original music doesn't really fit the tone and the style of the new show. The editing is pretty poor, the cinematography is bland and unintresting. The writing is ocasionally good. The acting except for Maclachlan is pretty bad. So it's like a 6.5/10.

9/10 due to Lynch being a shitposter at times.

It's the best thing that's happened to television since the original TP.

It's on track to being some of the best television ever made.

Having said this to first 2 episodes are weak.