These are the top comments on Adult Swim's official youtube channel for the episode...

These are the top comments on Adult Swim's official youtube channel for the episode. How do you think the writer and the show runners will react when they read these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Immediately dismiss any mention of female writers as misogyny and take it as evidence that they need to work harder for feminist goals.

>most comments are specifically about their gender
>"y-yeah they'll probably try to blame us for that"
No shit.

Pickle Faggots BTFO

I don't understand your meaning.

all the ass hurt makes me want to shit post harder
>muh women

who the fuck cares?
the first episode was written by a man and it was straight garbagio.

>dr kekenheimer
Sup Forums was a mistake

:(

This. It's not the female writers, everyone fucking sucks. Maybe new talented blood would have saved the series but I frankly doubt it. It's clear the creators want the show to be serious and emotional but they just lack the talent to go there.

Sup Forums is ruining the youtube comments experience. Google needs to introduce new rules to curve this bigoted shitposting.

it's her turn

they have a new team of women that will take the meanies down, don't you worry sweetie

unironically this

t. Momma Clinton

Your autism is going to keep you from experiencing a lot of things. It's okay.

>>muh women
Again, most of the comments and shit is about is "REEE WOMEN TURNED THIS SHOW INTO AN SJW FEST". If you deny this you're deliberately ignoring the dozens of threads since last night and your own shitposting.

The last two episodes didn't even stick to the humour of the show, just random for the sake of random. Then there's that whole rat fight scene, what was the point? It wasn't funny only padding. This is all setting up to Jerry's return which is also stupid. This show should have a very loose chronology but they're forcing this shit so hard

>If you deny this you're deliberately ignoring the dozens of threads since last night and your own shitposting.
fuck off with your manlet power trip syndrome

That's what they get for messing with based Rick

oh they will. run by women. not only will they delete all those comments but they will also delete actual good shows so that their shitty ones seem like the best because nothing actually funny is airing at the same time

>we must remove comments that I disagree with!

This but unironically

>doesn't even attempt deny it
Case in point.

It would help if you didn't speak in memes like a child. I didn't say Sup Forums shouldn't get blame. I actually didn't voice any opinion at all unless your faggot ass would like to shove more words in my mouth

i was expecting the first couple episode to be about the federation but rick topples them and the council in 20 minutes? now the whole show is about fucking abandonment issues....

deny what? what sjw fest?

>hire writers with no real credentials
>make huge song and dance about them being female in your staff

women are rarely funny and its showing to be true after another stale episode

>A bunch of faggots from Sup Forums
Come on, dudes from this site always bomb videos they don't like because they have too much time on their hands. Why do you think conservative e-celebs are so successful

How can you ever hope to win against the endless wave of 15 year old boys calling you a faggot on the internet? Every one that falls is replaced by another, younger, more retarded, 15 year old boy.

It is truly futile.

faggot

go to twitter if you want a more close to reality smell of any show, going to a youtube channel with hundreds of handupped comments just shows pyrrhic campaigns effects

I'm not speaking in memes, I'm quoting some of you almost verbatim. Like I said, feign ignorance all you want. It's your go to strategy when confronted with your hypocrisy.

>
>he thinks I'm defending the show
Keep digging your own grave. Rick and Morty had a shitty first season anyway, anyone watching knew it was a mixed bag from the beginning. But WOMEN are writing it now!

>Mass Effect Andromeda is made with diversity hires
>game is a disaster and the company who created it went under
a vision of things to come?

postkino desu, made me laugh

The problem isn't the fact that she's smart or anything. It's that she's solving a major arc by herself and the characters aren't doing anything but listen.

Like that's not a good idea.
Like imagine if some no name strong female character came in for lots of the rings and said"let me take the ring to mordor" and then she does and it's fucking over.

>female writer inserted herself
>made her smarter than rick
Really? haven't watched any of season 3

She sits Rick down and talks him down and explains every one of his character flaws to him.

What I think the show makers actual response would be: Immediately dismiss any mention of female writers as misogyny and take it as evidence that they need to work harder for feminist goals.
>Your reply:
>>most comments are specifically about their gender
>>"y-yeah they'll probably try to blame us for that"
>No shit.
I wasn't implying that the show runners would be wrong to think that. Seems like you thought I was. So you wrote "verbatim" from what you wrongly inferred. normally I wouldn't go this far to clarify a misunderstanding but sometimes it's fun to be genuine.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE

ADULT SWIM IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
THE WRITERS AND SHOWRUNNERS HAVE A GOOD TIME

>Why do you think conservative e-celebs are so successful
because conservativism is the new punk rock