Stranger Things Season 2

Not gonna lie, I have low expectations.

That's ok

What in god's name are they doing with Milly's hair

it is going to continue season one story arc or they'll use the actors in a all new story?

If they go for the same story as season one it's going to be shit, if not they still have a chance.

It' going to continue the same story arc.

I wonder if Netflix is going to astroturf reddit for months about this show again

Have they done a stupid photoshoot for this? They have been more fun than some of the movies themselves

They should have left it at one season, but I suppose that's impossible with a successful show.

FUCK YOU, FLOOR, I WILL SHOOT YOU WITH BULLETS.

damn, the kids uglied out horribly in one year

rude

making her black

>Nostalgia: The Show

Since the first season was popular it's time for it to get SJW'd

I expect two of the kids to go gay and an evil republican character shows up

millie looks like wynona there. hope she doesnt start stealing handbags now

Finn is cute no homo

Is he the Laurence Olivier of our generation?

Honestly thought the actor who plays Will would take puberty better than the rest.

He's a huge waste of space. His acting is mediocre, he singing is hilarious. He's just not a very talented person.

He's easily the least charismatic person on the show. The kid who played Will should have been the lead, and the kid who played Mike should have gone to fucking middle school.

Just do that for every movie and tv show. It's the way things are/have been going, and the only way you'll get any enjoyment.

Nice bait noah

You can just tell he's going to be the one that get it the worst, mark my word.
Millie and Finn are already ridiculously attractive, the black kid isn't gonna change much, the the toothless kid will always be ugly, so not much difference

Noah has better things to do than post on Sup Forums. He is very famous and well liked. You really think he'd just sit here and shit talk his co-stars, even if they are marginally talented and extremely overpaid?

>He is very famous and well liked
In your dream, literally no one know who Noah is even for the people who have watched the show, he's the invisible man of the cast

Everyone knows the name "Will Byers". Even normies can name him. Finn is just "the main kid" or "that ugly little prick that looks like Shelly Duvall"

What are you smoking.
He's definitely the most attractive of the bunch, he almost look like a girl.
Froggo is a fucking meme, and Millie is already looking like an old dyke.

>cucked out of meeting Obama
>cucked out of all award shows
>never be in any interviews
>had 5 minutes screentime in the show
>manlet
>ugly

He'll be forgotten after the show is ended

I don't understand how you pedos could find him attractive
He's fucking ugly and has the charisma of a paperbag, he's no where near the level of Finn and Millie

He already has a strogner resume than Finn. He started in a fucking Spielberg film, not some meme music video for a band that no one has ever heard of. Plus, he's a full blooded Jew. He'll do just fine.

Well the first season did have a cliffhanger with Will phasing in and out of the dark place. Also Chad fucking won.

80's perm, duh

80' sperm, duh

>a jew kid getting a role in a Steven Spielberg film
Woah isn't thing something. And how's the girl in BFG doing?

You just have shit taste.

I can already see the beautiful young man he will become. Froggo, after this Comic-con, on the other hand...

He looks like a rat

He still looks the same. He's younger than everyone else in the cast so I don't think he's gonna start looking older until next year.

You can tell he's going to look like Isaac Hempstead Wright after puberty
Weak chin, bug eyes, ugly eyebrows

wrong kid user

Cute froggo

That's a terrible shot, I hate that pic. I still think he's a qt.

So the missing kid who was barely in the first season and almost certainly wasn't cast for acting ability (even relative to others) is going to have a main part?

Fuck that shit.

You kid yourself, no one gives a fuck about the kids that's not Millie or Finn, they're the 2 with fangirls/boys all over their social medias

the amount of bad taste in this thread is unbelievable
Please off yourselves, all of you

Not arguing about that, please learn to read.
He's obviously the most irrelevant one. even more than the nigger.

But you people are fucking blind if you actually think frog or millie are more attractive. They're both gross already.

I'm sure he was chosen because he's jewish and they're trying to make the character gay (the actor is gay himself)

He has beautiful features, I really hope he doesn't turn into Shelly Duvall when he's 18.

I guess pedos just have different sense in aesthetics then.
Millie looks like young Natalie Portman, Finn has strong jaw and cheekbones, Noah doesn't have any defining features that will make him survive puberty

>someone on Sup Forums talking about taste

Finn > Millie > Lucas > Gaten >>>>>> used cum rag left on the table for 2 weeks >>>>>>>>>>>>> Noah

We know you and your brother post here, Finn. Stop bullying Noah.

I-i'm not Nick ,fuck you i'm going back to play Sonic and watch anime

>Millie looks like young Natalie Portman
I see a bit of Carrie Fisher in her, too.

Kid on the right will be a total chad if he continues to grow.

literally every show and movie past 2005 has been nostalgia chaser bullshit

>This is considered ugly on Sup Forums

OK.

He's disabled mate, he's not going to be a chad

thanks for not lying about your opinion friend, its really appriciated

Everyone on Sup Forums is ugly so who cares what they think.

Cute froggo

Where are my Steveposters at?

Who the fuck does she remind me of?

is the only reason why Sup Forums likes this show cos theres kids in the main roles

Natalie Portman

She looks like a combination of Sean Young and Jesse Eisenberg

You're right

I'm hoping they don't kill Based Steve this season.

>What this series really needs is a
>Giant Spider

>Trust Me

how can i get me head basedsteve size?

It's been a bit since I've watched it, but the best things it has going for it are Nancy and Jonathan's amazing chemistry and Wynona Ryder's "deperate woman at the tail end of her sanity" shtick (admittedly she's typecast in these roles but she always does amazing at them).

The rest of it is okay, the kid actors are better than most, the plot is okay-ish. The 80s shtick is cool but Nancy, Jonathan, and Wynona Ryder are what makes it shine.