/trek/-Safety Protocols Disengaged Edition

Star Trek General

>when you realize Barclay only got on the flagship because after Wolf 359 the Fedeartion was lacking in manpower

fuck the mods, fucking pickle threads

>Captain, earlier this week I experienced physical discomfort in my abdomenal regions.
>The one called Neelix suggested that it was the sensation known as hunger and prepared a meal for me.
>The meal was... Adequate.
>However, I am again experiencing physical discomfort in my abdomen, lower this time, and more unpleasant. This sensation is not diminished by eating meals. Is my body malfunctioning?
>"No, 7 of 9. Your body is in perfect working order. You've just finished digesting your first meals."
>*7of9 raises an eyebrow*
>"You have to go to the bathroom."
>I an unfamiliar with this procedure
>"I think I may be able to help"
>*Janeway smirks*
>"Computer, locate Kes"

Well, it doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be fuckups in the 24th century or whatever. There have to be SOME. If you've ever worked a single job in your life ever, you know there's at least one fuckup somewhere.

Barklay isn't really a fuckup, he just has really bad self-esteem issues. He's arguably smarter than Geordi but is pretty much scared of his own shadow.

Reminder that the half of Generations did literally nothing wrong

The HMS Enterprise part with Worf getting promoted was kino

I just now realized the TNG theme us really the Star Trek - The Motion Picture theme.

I feel ripped off bros...

:^(

It's a good theme, who cares?

You don't look at "Requiem" from Mozart and go, "hey I think this would be better with a drum set."

But still...

barclay annoyed his way to the flagship then just hopped in a holodeck.

Wouldn't you?

Every last thing you could possibly want, at the touch of a button or a verbal command. It's arguably what people conceptualize heaven to be.

>OH NO, HE'S ADDICTED TO HEAVEN SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Bitch please...

>Computer, generate the 20th century Earth restaurant Red Lobster
>The only other person there is Counselor Troi
>Make her breasts 200% bigger
>She wants nothing more than to hand feed me an endless supply of Cheddar Bay biscuits
>Increase belt strength to maximum
>Disengage safety protocols

>He's arguably smarter than Geordi
Geordi's a nigger, so that's nothing to brag about.

You should listen to the original tng theme. It's very Galaxy quest in parts.

But his first episode is in season 3 before BOBW

can I have a quick rundown on the pickles. I haven't been on here a while

Why are regular officers allowed to disengage the safety protocols in holodecks that could allow for guns to be created? Surely you'd need special authorisation from the Captain or at least a senior officer to be able to do that.

Rick and Morty is a meme cartoon show on Adult Swim. In last night's episode, the main character, Rick, turned himself into a pickle (which even in the twisted reality of the series isn't normal).

>its a autist afraid to teleport because of inter dimensional boogeymen episode

They are pretty liberal with gun rights, at least in tos. Sulu finds a revolver in Wonderland and tells Kirk he has been looking for it to add to his collection.

Sounds gay. thankx

>it's a fat Riker episode

what would sex be like with a female klingon?

if klingon males have barbed peni. they probably have barbed baginas

Was he a better first officer?

>Reminder that the half of Generations did literally nothing wrong

Yeah, but the other half...

T-they do?

yes

a literal yes man

What episode is this from?

What was he reading?

Cat's don't

It would be extremely painful.

*blocks your path*

A historical account of the frog god.

Worth it.

4u

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

In the current year there are 53 genders for our species

Enough about my sexual organs, tell me about yours

He was Captain of the E according to cannon ater Piccard retired and Riker left.

Captain! *burps* Captain Picard! What's up? It's me, Spider Barclay! *burps* Dr. Crusher turned me into a spider! I'm a spider now, bitches! Spider-Barclay in the house! Whooo! Whhaaassssuuuuupppppp??????? *braps*

>cannon
1, no.
And 2, no.

call me broccoli one more time, lieutenant

Just got done watching Voyager s2e3(Projections)
Barclay was there. In a nutshell:
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj6Bo8EP7E4

holy shit I totally thought that was O'Brien in the catalog thumbnail for some reason and I opened it in a new tab while I continued to scroll down and hide fucking R**k and M***y threads and when I finally came back to this tab it had changed into Barclay???????? did I experience a reality shift a la Worf in Parallels?

She was kinda cute

>He's arguably smarter than Geordi but is pretty much scared of his own shadow.
lmao no

Geordi's character doesn't get enough recognition for his genius because the rest of his character was so fucking boring. But the guy was probably the smartest engineer through any of the Trek series.

The guy could keep up and sometimes beat out Data's thinking, which is fucking ridiculous when you consider Data's immense calculative abilities.

Was Barclay perhaps one of the smarter engineers when he wasn't shagging it up with holodeck Troi? Ya sure. But he wasn't smarter than Geordi, who was a literal genius.

Kehleyr was a based smartass half-human so ideally she'd just nibble without breaking the skin. I'm not really into blood-play.

>thinking you can escape Rick & Morty
Tuvok! *burps* Commander Tuvok! What's up? It's me, Lizard Janeway! *braps*

>We won't go back! You don't know what it's like on our board! The mods are gone, the pickles are everywhere! We're one of the last threads left, please, you've got to help us!

kek, is there a template for that?

Is this, literally, the face of autism?

101 ways to fry butter.

Where'd Riker fuck off to?

I just got a huge boner

In TNG it required the authorization of 2 senior officers. By Voyager anyone could turn them off.

>On second thought Computer... remove belt entirely.

Holy fucking autism.

Enh, those forehead slits really brought any cuteness down
They clearly were making her into some type of alien african muh heritage type

Fucking kek.

Why is she so perfect?

Looks s3-s5 based on nurse Ogawa's hair

Huh, based on his weight I'd have thought 6 or 7

kys

Khan is not white and most of the Klingons have no ridges pre-TOS.

Will have to get back to you on that..

How erotic is this gif to you?

My stomach's gurgling.
Bregget lung and heart of targh, dee-lish

Ogawa's a qt

Keiko a shit

Most useless character in TWO series

Is this the only meme more forced than pickle rick?

Great actress by season 4.
She purposely played it a little off the rails because the writing wasn't exactly fluid in her character's arc.
Second time around watching it and I think she's great (Kate Mulgrew)

They are now ultra-negroid in the "new" (((STAR TREK)))

>lets less advanced aliens die
>begs more advanced aliens to show compassion and save the lives of his crew

Phlox can choke on the dicks of his wives' other husbands.

>muh plants
It's true though

Khan is northwestern Indian augment.

TOS TV Klingons are ridgless because they're descendants of a failed Klingon augment program.

TOV movie klingons have ridges.

Worf's ridge in TNG is so exaggerated for practical reasons of low resolution tv and make up prosthetic durability.

I hate her because of how she treats a hard worker like O'Brian. She should be subservient to him, not an argumentative little cunt.

Daily Reminder that they were Organians in that episode.

In the new Star Trek:
>the most niggerest looking Klingons, almost caricatures
>battling it with a tranny named Michael
>with her middle aged gook commanding officer
>using lens flares every warp shot
>to blandly go where no degenerate has gone before
>into the great unknown of inter-species dating

I want it to fail in colossal fashion.

Just want muh real Trek damnit. Enterprise is the only one I haven't watched 2-3 times

>>battling it with a tranny named Michael
Not a tranny.
>>with her middle aged gook commanding officer
Her captain is a white male.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

H&I network user. They're still in season 1 at the moment.

Enterprise was better than Voyager.

Keiko would have been a perfect mate for Phlox. They both like plants and cucking

>Fuck off, Sup Forums.
Stop repeating yourself when people point to the sundry problems of an upcoming project.
If we take out all of the tiresome plot points, it looks utterly shit. The master set designers like Herman Zimmerman would think it a plastic, uninspired waste that mocks African-Americans and uses new industry tricks to appeal to the basest viewer.

I actually wanted to wait and purchase the HD Blu-rays on eBay and enjoy the experience because I loved Season 3 and 4 of ENT so much.

Still plan to probably by the end of the year.

>Stop repeating yourself when people point to the sundry problems of an upcoming project.
But you were listing off problems that don't exist.

It has enough problems of its own without you projecting your own imagination onto it.

Work out your own issues about your fear of transsexuals and non-whites somewhere else.

How many lights are there?

>fear of transsexuals and non-Whites

As you casually glance over the mockery of Klingons being portrayed like expanded physical features on a Congo bushman...

No, I think it's you and the others who tacitly pretend they are nothing more than random chance to be portrayed as such.

>As you casually glance over the mockery of Klingons being portrayed like expanded physical features on a Congo bushman...
Yeah, the Klingons look like shit. That's why I didn't say anything about your criticisms of them.

You're still whining about transsexual leads (when we don't have one) and Asian captains (even though the captain is white and male). Get a life.

>You're still whining about transsexual leads
I said one thing in my OP, didn't respond anywhere else.
Don't even really care, they are just making it one of the leads. Prefer a more normal well-rounded lead that most people can relate to, not a woman who calls herself a man because she's suffering from a mental illness

They're not making her character transsexual. It was just your imagination that triggered you.

That scene always made me hungry. And somewhat aroused.

I kinda wanted a trans* character. If there's not one then fuck this piece of shit show, I'm not watching

>tfw they had their chance...

>They're not making her character transsexual. It was just your imagination that triggered you.
The intent is clearly to give her a "gender-fluid" type of role. Michael is not like Lesie or Shannon; it's a male's name. Quit turning off common sense to defend a still born show (if the trailer is any accurate indication).