vimeo.com/83973054
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bear
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turns out bears get hungry when food gets scarce

had he left earlier in the fall he would've been fine

the sunglasses

He didin't tread so well.

why would he cut his hair like that?

Was it really because the bears were hungry? I like to think otherwise.

he was an idiot hippie who literally got himself and his gf eaten alive by a bear, they literally died one of the most grisly deaths imaginable.

No he suffered from retardation, the beara could smell it as well. Weak prey

Bears.

mental illness

if there is one movie that is championed by pseudo-intellectuals it is this, seriously every damn know-it-all student drops this movie as if it is some sort of cultural intellectual milestone like Ulysses

>A video camera was recovered at the site which proved to have been operating during the attack, but police said that the six-minute tape was blank; only the sound of their agonized cries as a brown bear mauled the couple to death was recorded.[12] That the tape contained only sound led troopers to believe the attack might have happened while the camera was stuffed in a duffel bag or during the dark of night. In Grizzly Man,[2] filmmaker Herzog claims that the lens cap of the camera was left on, suggesting that Treadwell and Huguenard were in the process of setting up for another video sequence when the attack happened. The camera had been turned on just before the attack, presumably by Huguenard, but the camera recorded only six minutes of audio before running out of tape. This, however, was enough time to record the bear's initial attack on Treadwell and his agonized screams, its retreat when Huguenard attacked it, its return to carry Treadwell off into the forest, and Huguenard's screams of horror as she is left alone.

I've heard getting ripped apart by bears is quite a peaceful way to die

he didn't want to admit he was bald.

the dude liked bears whats so bad about that

what the fuck are you talking about

if you watch the documentary he and his gf left and were perfectly safe but he got butblassted from arguing with TSA and took his gf back to the campsite and got eaten like 5 hours later

This documentary is often namedropped as if it some some 'true intellectual connaisseur-shit', at least in my country.

It's when normies started to get into Herzog, so yeah it's pretty important.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

>you must never listen to this
> you should destroy it

Why is Werner Herzog such a fun spoiling faggot?

>implying Jack Reacher is not the pinnacle of Herzog

That's fake and garbage, could do that in 20 minutes with a computer,

not real
the real audio was never released

That doesn't make the document any less brilliant.

Yoo err naow reedeng thes in Verner Herzogs accint as hi esks yoo to destroy yir videeo teps

guaranteed 95% of Sup Forums wouldnt have the guts to listen to it.
And pretty sure the woman would not have released it either way, Herzog changed nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=rlJVIcCPIl8
Give this a watch if you have not seen it.

>grisly
clever girl

So were they documenting bears or just the wilderness in general

he deserved it

Timothy fetishized nature in general but he considered himself mainly a friend of the bears

Does it actually take guts to listen to people die? I've seen countless videos of people dying on this site. I don't know why listening to it would be difficult or unnerving

Well watching a 240p gif is different than hearing some of the final screams of someone youre emotionally attached to (if you watched the doc)

He was a good friend, too. Too bad bears lack the cognitive and social development required to understand the concept of friendship. Webm related, a trained grizzly who had been around people its entire life that one day just snapped and reverted to its natural instinct.

I don't think any of you have seen this ...

youtube.com/watch?v=CIiwhB38M1A

So wait this retard we're talking about didn't even go in with any sort of weapon because he figured that they wouldn't attack him.

>figured that they wouldn't attack him.
nope. not even that. He didnt bring a gun because he loved the bears so much he would even forgive them for killing him and his gf.
Little did he know the park rangers ended up killing that bear anyway since now it has a taste for human flesh

You have to understand, he lived with them for YEARS. He would go out and live with them, and when they migrate, he'd go back to civilization for a while, then go back to the bears. One time, he had trouble at the airport, so he decided to go back and stay in the woods longer. He met up with a different group of bears and hung out with them for a while, but then he got eaten.

unless you're shooting to kill on first sight, a gun isn't very good against brown bears

Jesus fuck, If I were to see a bear and I had my gun, there would nothing stopping me from shooting it but whatever that was his division. Was his girlfriend always with him or was this her first trip?

She was with him sometimes, but usually he was alone.

wasn't it the girls fault because she was there during her menstrual cycle? i remember seeing that on TLC or discovery.

When men die it's always the fault of a woman

Did the bear definitely eat him? How do we know it didn't just kill him and let his corpse rot?

Because they opened the bear and he was in it.

But the bears didn't go for her immediately, and why the fuck didn't she run away.

she loved him

living(dead) example of the relationship between reality and leftism

hahahahahahahaha i don't know why i'm laughing but i am. was this in the movie?

He couldn't come to terms with who he was, so he didn't feel comfortable in normal society, so he sought help elsewhere.
Some go for meth, he went for bears, when he really should've gone for bears.

They talk about it, yeah. You should see it, it's really good.

She deserved to die if she literally just sat there screaming.

Because there's phone audio of the event.

She tried to fight the bear to save Tim.

i did see it but over 10 yrs ago. i just remember herzog saying he had the audio of the bear killing him but chose not to include it in the film. didn't remember the part where they mention finding his body inside the bear.

Was that a typo or did you mean that you want social outcasts to get mauled by bears rather than becoming methheads who weigh down society?

His buddy talks about it near the beginning of the movie.

"ahhhh you're eating me! why are you eating me!!! i'm inside your stomach now nooooooooooooooooo"

>food is scarce
>bear is out hunting
>gets large kill
>nah ill just leave this corpse here I forgot my ketchup

I assumed he meant large hairy gay men. Because the guy did seem like a closeted homo

No, I think social outcasts fall into weird stuff, like drugs or danger(like bears) to deal with their life instead of confronting the core of their problem.
I think Timothy instead of going for bears(the animal) should've gone for bears(the husky gay man) since he was obviously homo in denial and didn't feel comfortable in society due to his denial.

If I saw a bear I'd immediately shoot at it and hack at it's body I hate these cheeky fuckers so god damn much

nps.gov/yell/learn/nature/grizzlybear-menstrual-odor.htm

since when does "bear" mean husky gay man?
Am i being samehomoed?

it's a body type in the gay community, you've heard of twink right?

bears can outrun people

youtube.com/watch?v=bPLUoM5oNS0

Yeah 'twink' I've heard of but mostly because spiderman: homecoming.
It just threw me off that 2 different people simultaneously had the same alternate definition for 'bear'

The coastal bears had plenty of food and had already went to hibernate. The inland bears then came to the coast looking for food, but the inland bears have it a lot rougher than the coastal bears and therefore don't fuck around. He found this out the hard way.

I could stroke my cock to the sounds of their death. Get fucked normalfag

>t. no empathy
how do you live

>the bears didn't go for her immediately
The smell of period blood could've #triggered their hunting instinct.

>t. on the wrong website
Easier knowing I don't cry crocodile tears over retarded strangers.

>being antisocial makes me tough
Real courage is being able to overcome emotions, not lacking them completely

Mostly bears. I would watch the documentary if I were you, its actually pretty great.

Antisocial isn't the same thing as asocial you retarded faggot. I don't lack emotion, I laugh and whoop and holler with joy when I see retards winning Darwin Awards.

vimeo.com/83973054

>filename

Would he have been safer if he had been hanging around black bears instead? I've heard grizzly bears will waste no time fucking your shit up but black bears are calmer by comparison and are a little easier to handle if things go awry (as easy to handle as a fucking bear can be anyway)

Same as the Into the Wild fuckstick. A moron who died a fitting death.

You must be some special type of snowflake newfag to not be able to listen to two idiot cunts dying.

After years on this site I've seen more murders and tortures than I can remember
The sounds of someone being torn apart is literally nothing

lol

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bear

His mission was to "protect the bears" that were living in a federally protected park. He was trying to be the Steve Erwin of Alaska or some shit. He essentially virtue signaled himself to death. A pointless and foolish endeavor. I just recently reluctantly watched Grizzly Man simply because it was of the only Herzog films I hadn't seen.

Obviously fake. You can hear 3 people in the recording, it sounds like it was done indoors, and it just doesn't sound convincing.

I would listen to it. And the poibt is that Herzog listened to it. That's what makes people mad about him telling her to destroy it. What, is he some kind of martyr that listened to it so we didn't have to?