Post movies that should have ended 15 minutes earlier or should have cut the last scene

post movies that should have ended 15 minutes earlier or should have cut the last scene

You're an absolute fucking pleb.

meme movie

we didn't have to see that last part

Perfect choice. Movie was great until the end.

>I've have literally zero knowledge of German storytelling: the post
Yes, you fucking do.

So this is an 8/10 sci-fi thriller, entertaining and fun, builds up to a great ending scene and fades to black.

...and then it goes on for another 10 minutes, tacks on another plot twist, goes for a shitty un-earned "everybody wins" ending and drags itself down to 5/10.

Pretty good movie if you just stop watching at the right point, though

what do I need to know about German storytelling that isn't fairy tales?

Please tell me you're just baiting.

it would have been better if the heroes didn't die, it rendered everything pointless

Cut out the last 15 minutes of Das Boot?
Are you an idiot? Dreariness and hopelessness is the theme in the movie.
Do you think the Nazi U-boat crew living in 1945 gets a happy ending? Death and defeat awaites them no matter what.

Very much yes.

Here's your (you), now delete this garbage thread

And that's the fucking point of the film you mongoloid, there is no higher force in war that protects you or rewards for beeing a good guy or having been through enough horror, the only thing that really exists is the brutal reality of death and destruction.

How much of a surface-level ameritard you have to be that you demand a historically innacurate happy ending that defeats the purpose of the entire narrative of the film just so you can feel good about yourself?

but it would have been better if they survived. Then they should have gone to Argentina in the end with a fleeing Hitler

Just stop posting please, no matter are you baiting or an actual retard

*teleports behind you and unsheathes Katana*
your move

I don't even hate the ending as much as everyone else does, but I can see why it's stupid. Besides the last few minutes, though, this is a really good movie.

Should have let it ambiguous a to whether the mission succeeded or not.

TTHHOMMSEEENNNN!

Literally ruined the movie. Sidney should have died and had Emma Roberts win in the end.

Fucking kill yourself

>I have shit taste: the thread

Which version of Das Boot is the best to watch? Apparently there's like 4 versions out there.

>"I know, I'll act like a total fucking moron without an ounce of taste so I can trick people into replying to my thread!"

He said 15 minutes, not 40 minutes.

Longest one, of course. It has six episodes or so.

Fuck everything after the black hole. He should've helped the robot get the equation and then die as a hero saving humanity.

Hi Chris Cuckman.

You first

Did you see me post about das boot yesterday?

I was dreading the ending after 3 hours because I was attached to the characters but knew nothing happy could happen at the ending.

Many americlaps and holywood types booed the ending for being too sad
>why couldn't they just have survived?
the director said because its a German film. Not an American film.

Holy fucking shit. It is rare that I see this kind of fucking stupidity. Do you not understand that without that final scene the entire movie is fucking meaningless, its' about the complete waste of humanity and resources that is war, fuck you for not understanding it, fuck you for not understanding or appreciating a tragic ending to a movie. I didn't even like the movie that much but for god's sake the ending was the best part and it was a pretty solid film besides. I really hope you are baiting because of all the movies that had shit endings, this one was perfect. For fuck's sake, cut the middle HOUR out of enemy at the gates. Or maybe you should cut the middle foot out of your torso and bleed to death in your fucking kitchen, you mongoloidal piece of shit. Better yet just fuck off the internet, smash your computer and never post online again. You cancerous little fuck. Jesus christ I usually don't mind bad taste, my taste is pretty shit myself sometimes, but there is no excuse, no reason, not a single fucking justification for your retarded ass opinion. It's not even an opinion, it's just a fucking shit driplet of a thought that should never have been created. I hope this thread gets deleted and also gets deleted from the fucking archive so that no one ever has to see, read, or think about your stupid shit opinion again. Seriously I hope you get teleported back in time and drown slowly after being sunk on a U boat, you fucking piece of shit. Then maybe you will appreciate one of the few quality movies you have ever seen. Assuming you even watched the whole thing and didn't just skip to the end and then get pissed off at it. You dumb ADHD motherfucker. Fucking kill yourself. I cannot believe people as retarded as you are about to exist. People like you are why I went on a drunken rant about eugenics at Thanksgiving last year. You motherfucker.