Marvel wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TR00U_LKhU4
instagram.com/p/BXf2zL8BJ9F/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Deadpool Film Rights
>marvel
pick one.

wait isnt brolin the avengers last boss as well?

Brolin as Batman when?

Oh my god your right, wtf are they thinking

Yup. He landed Cable as well. No issue for the studios, but maybe for audience retards.

>X-Men
>Marvel Studios

>white Cable

Huh no thanks

>Deadpool
>Marvel

it's fox

who is this little shit. isn't cable supposed to be fuckhueg

GOOD STYLING JOB HARDLY TELL ITS BROLIN

LOOKS LIKE HE LOST A BUNCH OF WEIGHT FOR IT

You have to be some retard DC shills. OP said Marvel, not Marvel Studios. Marvel as a company.

X-Men are Marvel comics movies.

Looks like shit. TCG giving Sony a run for their money

>cast decent Cable
>fuck it all up with shitty Domino
Yeah, fuck you

Is this thread about the comics or the movie?

What's the first thing you notice, retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=TR00U_LKhU4

Marvel wins

being worse than d rank cosplayers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

yeah he's HUEG

and he's generally portrayed as rather attractive, scars or not. kinda annoys me. brolins face looks like some rotten produce

Deadpool was garbage
>But he made funny jokes
No it was just shit

Looks pretty good. Damn shame Disney's never given us anything remotely comparable.

Cable is the biggest piece of shit bc of leifield. Leifield is a no talent hack.

>Marvel as a company
Marvel is in financial ruin right now from turning-off legions of comic fans with their sjw bullshit... how exactly are they winning??

OP BTFO

And you have to be retarded. Marvel is dead. It died when they were bought out. It is Disney's Marvel owned by Disney. Even says so on the dvds. OPs post is about Fox. It has nothing to do with Marvel cause Marvel as an entiry separate from Disney does not exist.

It's all marvel you autist

he actually looks like he has stage 3 cancer
this is super weird

This. Itd be like China King buying out Panda Express and selling some of Panda's recipes to another chinese place but they leave Panda expresses menu up so people still call it Panda Express.

If Stan Lee is in it, it's Marvel.

shame i really wanted pic related to be cable

> there will never be a proper Fantastic Four movie that redeem them from all the shitty movies the have gotten in the past years

I dunno guys, he looks a bit too scrawny to be a good Cable.

Can you Sup Forums assholes stop opening the same fucking thread over and over about Cable on /k/?

>Leifield is a no talent hack.

Good thing the 4 year run of Cable and Deadpool comics wasn't written by Liefeld then

dat Fox tho

>huge rifle
>9mm ammo

I like the fourth one the most

They're making a Dr Doom movie directed by the guy who made Legion and Fargo (which were both fantastic)

X-men at Marvel and Batman at DC were my two fav book groups growing up, but Fox and Warners are really fucking things up.

Deadpool was a fl7ke that Fox tried to kill many times.

but Rob Liefeld is the genius that gave us the hilarious Deadpool that all the kids love!

Mallrats is a Marvel movie?

A FUCKIN PINK GRAPEFRUIT!
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yes

It's all camera angles

Brolin would have made a good aging gritty Superman and improved upon an otherwise hackneyed character.

>DCucks STILL trying to say that XMen and F4 aren't Marvel

lmfao you niggas act like Fox created the characters and shit. that's all Marvel content made by Fox studios

Why would someone put all those noodles on that cats head

but its not when it comes to movies you retard

(you)
there it is buddy

I honestly thought that was Obama.

>shitty
>posts cosplayers
cant wait until summer is over

Fox was the distributor for Deadpool but did not actually finance it.

Suck my bwc nigger.

whole picture is:
instagram.com/p/BXf2zL8BJ9F/?hl=en

>not Kevin Nash

I pass

at F4 i instantly knew it was bait.
you do a great job at sounding like a retarded mouseshill

>mfw some picture of this guy making a "shh" gesture gets all of reddit to cream themselves.

So i'll bite. who is he, and why should I care about deadmeme2?

He can't act.

>acting
>action movie
>made by Marvel

The cosplayers look infinitely better and Domino is WHITE. Are you a fucking retard?

This is what Cable should look like.

I believe it is.

>*Fox wins
fixed it for you
the real ones actually trying a damn and don't insult their audience with pretentiousness or forced manufactured memes

DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR REYNOLDS FUCKING UP DOMINO!!!FACT!!!

FOX ONLY MADE THAT SHIT SO THEY COULD KEEP THE RIGTS, SO THEY SPENT AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE AND HIRED A HACK TO FUCK IT UP SO THEY COULD USE IT AS A TAX WRITE OFF, SO TRY AGAIN D-KEK!!!FACT!!!

Because cablee and deadpool was a nifty comic book. That's why I care.

honestly that's really retarded, but i cannot wait for black cosplayers actually looking better than movie domino.

But that's different.

Yeah, he can't act.

lefield got lucky that Joe Kelly landed deadpool. Without kelly deadpool would have been drowned in obscurity. It was him who turned DP into a cult classic.