Was he supposed to look so pathetic?

was he supposed to look so pathetic?

yes, that's basic cinematography.
if someone appears smaller in the frame, they are less powerful in this exchange.

>women on top
>whiteboi below

That posture

He'd look fine if he didn't have that stupid downturned eyebrows expression like in 99% of all other shots.

Bravo, simply bravo.

The epitome of how senselessly muhstrongwomyn-ly endearing this show has become, because every shot no matter how big or small must reinforce this.

>those hunched shoulders

fucking lel

he looks fucking hot to Dany.

so he looks fucking hot, period.

Jon Snow just isn't believable as a badass hero. They should have cast someone more believable

He is being sarcastic. I guess you guys can't understand complex body language.

manlets can't look anything but

>a fucking white male
obviously

>DUDE POWERFUL WOMEN WEAK MAN LMAO

femanon here

post pictures of yourselves and i'll honest to god judge if you're better looking or not

What did you hope to accomplish by making this post?

>the virgin stand

Not an argument.

Or if they didn't dress him up in that retarded outfit.

tits or gtfo

can you fuck off?
That is /soc/-tier bullshit. KYS whore

only if you post tits first

Fuck off roasties, I will nunchuk you out off the earth if I have to

ya thought so

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>virgin walk vs chad stride

Goddamn this board is shithole.

You faggots will complain about anything. You're just looking for stuff to complain about at this point.

How we will ever recover?

Show me your cunt. I want to see if it's worth posting for.

>4441
How will *YOU* recover?

here is a legitimate picture of me

femanon here,

post pics and i'll judge if you're hot enough for the 4th reich

Stop meming and go exercise fatty.

you look like you unironically let that dog fuck you in the ass

roasties out of my Sup Forums reeeeeeeeeeeeee

1st that's a guy
2nd that's not you
3rd LARP as something worth a shit like GOT

>

yes sir

never

no but i let him lick my balls once for a laugh

I clicked that thread but I'm honestly not interested in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

haha funny nice try

>off by one
Just fuck my shit up man

>1st that's a guy
he's cute. would fuck.

No I was saying you look like the troll from the picture

This tbqh.

They really phoned the costumes in starting around 2 seasons ago. They don't look realistic at all. Like, Daenerys, Cersei, and Euron are wearing outfits this season that wouldn't be feasible in a medieval setting.

Why is John even wearing armor in a prolonged diplomatic setting?

bump 1

You want some cheese with that whine?

Yeah in the middle ages they used to literally just draw the king as being hundreds of feet tall and all the peasants the size of ants

I might be reaching here but they could be alluding to that

>86063614
Bane?

hot, would suck off on the first date