So is this the most successful money laundering scam in movie history...

So is this the most successful money laundering scam in movie history? There's no way on God's green earth this piece of shit made as much money as it did organically.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't like a movie
>Majority of people did
>VAST CONSPIRACY AFOOT WTF

Feminism is a hell of a drug

The majority of people didn't even fucking see it in cinemas. Everyone on Twitter was saying "Opening night, empty theatre".

Most people with well attended theaters wouldn't tweet about it

>Movie is objectively a steaming pile of horse shit
>Can see how even bad films like transformers have merit and appeal to a certain demographic that allows them to be successful
>Literally cannot understand how anyone can like WW, too many glaring flaws and just not entertaining
>It still gets universal praise and makes hundreds of millions
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

I feel like you should

>ghostbusters bombs
>Sup Forums turns a blind eye
>WW makes crazy money
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Kill yourselves

You're a retard, it's as simple as that.
You rat sized brain is trying to make up conspiracies to justify the success of a film you hate. Faggot.

People who like Transformers would like this movie.
Also
>Movie is objectively a steaming pile of horse shit
>Get universal praise

I didn't like it that much either but it wasn't so bad it's incomprehensible that it is doing so well.

Wtf why did you reply to my post, I'm on your side buddy.

i believe it 2bh. it's like ghost in the shell and cloud atlas

they put so much effort in both of that garbage yet they did horribly
theres no way they didn't know it was going to be like this

It's okay when Marvel does it for 10 years

>objectively
Awful meme

It's a superhero movie though, not a shitty whitewashed anime remake or a adaptation of a novel that would be too complex for the common moviegoer.

I was quoting the post I was replying to

the executive producer of the film is Trump's treasury secretary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

sorry

It's okay, I agree it's a bad meme

What does this mean though? He's been in the entertainment business for a long time. Are you saying Fury Road was a money laundering scheme too?

Or your rat-sized brain is convinced that an objectively shitty movie like WW could possibly be good.

The movie wasn't the worst thing ever, but it's pretty obvious a good amount of money this movie made was due to people trying to prove a point.

NO NO NO NO NOOOO! Okay Marvelbros we need to come up with a new plan of attack. Taking pictures of empty theaters didn't work, so clearly we have to try something else. I don't know what else we can do! They came to see SUICIDE SQUAD! Wonder Woman was an abomination, but look at how much money it made... I don't know if I can do it anymore Marvelbros. The worst part of this situation is that I...I ACTUALLY LIKED IT! I've been infected! You have to go on without me...

CEASE YOUR FAGGOTRY, YOUR BUTT IS ALREADY HURT