The scene where tumbler Tyrion realized that filling his homeland with brown savages wasn't a solution to solve his...

>the scene where tumbler Tyrion realized that filling his homeland with brown savages wasn't a solution to solve his daddy issues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread wouldn't exist if it was an ironborn soldier or any non-lanister white soldier allied with Dany who said this

I hope they actually make something interesting out of this.

But it's D&D so it's probably fake tension that will be dropped, and then we'll get more """"ebin"""" and/or edgy scenes.

Reminder that D&D are not (((agenda-driven))) they are hack writers that desperately respond to criticism (see all those blatant, embarrassing girl power scenes from literally every episode after the Salsa butthurt), but ultimately resort to """shock""" moments and edge.

ableist

>Chad Summerchild
what did he mean by this?

He was thinking about having betrayed his family in a general sense, not specifically about the Dothraki. Stop projecting your racism onto him.

how cliche. I bet he's going to try to save them by turning against yas queen. Oh and he's probably going to get hurt badly and mutter some dramatic shit about why he did it on his death lmao

Does anyone have the leaked script for this scene saved? I remember it saying something like "Tyrion loves his queen, but.."

i wonder if Merkel will ever have the same epiphany

they'll all die to the white walkers anyway

A huge part of Tyrion's character is loving and being loyal to his family in spite of the fact that he knows they're huge pieces of shit. Even without the script, it's obvious that his misgivings stem from actively fighting and betraying them - especially Jamie, who he likes more than any of his other living relatives.

I feel like you guys are missing the point. I'm pretty sure Jamie is the one person who he feels a little residual empathy for, especially considering how he was sprung from jail. If he was looking down on Cersei in direct danger do you really think he would have even a shred of concern for her well being?

I think the script is saying that he loves Dany, in the way that a subject loves a great ruler. Which I feel is not only a stretch, but it implies that the writers don't intend for him to betray her.

Jaime is the last family he has that he cares about and love.

If Jaime dies, what is the point? He wants Cersei dead, not Jaime.

Tyrion is an idealist, and for him his older brother - while entrapped by Cersei's power games - is the embodiment of those ideals.

Think about it.

That's an insane misinterpretation of Tyrion's character.

>Sup Forums
>current year

> insane.

He's a lannister, is he not?

Jaime knows now that Tyrion has nothing to do with the death of Geoffrey so there is some bro moment up coming and most likely Tyrion will betray YAASSS QUEEN

Even though I think it is corny, I think it is more likely that Jamie will be captured and somewhat begrudgingly spend time with Tyrion as his prisoner. I think it is highly unlikely Tyrion will change sides again, even considering Dany scolding him in front of everyone this week.

No.

He intends to save House Lannister by keeping himself and his brother alive if possible.

I would be really surprised if this is how his story plays out but if you turn out to be right I'll remember this conversation.

Lann the clever.

He will save his house by saving westeros.

Merkel has no family.

In Trump's leaked conversation with that Australian guy, he tells him that Merkel said to him that she regrets letting in refugees and that she would never say it in public.

This i dont remember any people crying for high tower soldiers

Trump says a lot of shit though

And Trump is known throughout the world as a trustworthy man

>agenda-driven
They are jews tho

While he likes Jaime he knows the Lannisters are total shitters otherwise he would never approve a plan that has their entire army incinerated and their hometown conquered.

He's mostly disappointed that Jaime can't see that as well and switch sides because at this point only a retard would follow Cersei

>The opposition to brown foreigners comes from incestuous inbred white morons

Like poetry

Regardless this isn't a movie. She must feel something. She's already begun implementing plans to eject immigrants.

More like he doesn't know how to talk to his brother about fucking their sister without it being too awkward.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

Did people actually like the battle's visuals here? I keep reading about how much people liked it, but I thought it had horrendous camera shots that seemed like it came straight out of the 90s.
Maybe I've played too much Total War/Warband.

why are they all young males? REALLY MAKES ME THINK

So Jamie is riding on the fucking shore level of water and gets knocked 10 feet into the water and it's all of a sudden extremely fucking deep? How retarded are the writers exactly?

A few good ones, a few bad ones too. Not at all up to par with the hardhome/BoB guy's direction.

Yeah it was amazing, you are just dumb

Its good to see that Tyrion still has some character left. He was apparently okay with working with Myrcella's murderer and showed only mild irritation at her presence.

Just look at all these savage blacks raping and pillaging and loo- oh wait nvm they're just peacefully walking down the street.

I think the generic action shots made it come off as cheesy. They had these middle-of-the-ground shots of the army movements that quickly flashed into close-up zooms of whatever "drama" that ensued, like a guy getting stabbed or the guys screaming.
Felt cheap and I was left unsatisfied because none of the battle was really shown from afar (they didn't even zoom out to see how many horsemen were actually charging).

Why would the average soldier be a bad person? They seem like anybody else. In fact, we specifically had a scene a few episodes ago where they established the humanity of the lannister soldiers.

Pretty sure he called Jamie a fucking idiot because he charged Danerys and a fucking 30ft dragon with a spear

Get back to your c.uck shed, Chaim.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

They're just barely smart enough not to chimp out on camera.

sometimes
>youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

>make an emotionally charged video with cherry picked footage and that song from requiem for a dream

Woooow so deep dude. I'm now Drumpftard neo-nazi white supremacist. Hail Odin my brothers.

I always see these hordes of immigrants very tightly packed. I wonder how many a 308 from a 240B would go through and how many belts you would need to kill all of them.

How does the rest of the season play out for for Cersei now that she doesn't get the gold

They're clearly all women and children.

everyone apparently missed Lord Tarly saying the gold reached King's Landing safely
very convenient plot writing

I guess that means refugees never chimp out.

What's the use of gold, now that cersei can't feed her armies.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Will Tyrion have a change of heart?

i doubt it'll matter in the next episode
pretty sure all that was just fluff to show off the fact that Danaerys wasn't killing the bulk of the Lannister forces and is indeed a benevolent Targaryen (as Jon Snow suggested) targetting random wagons

>random wagons

So. Question. Assume Danny does get her Iron Throne back, White Walkers are dealt with.

What is she going to do with the Unsullied & Dortharkis? Unsullied could possibly replace the Royal Guards. However the Dorthaki are nomads. They kinda need somewhere to roam, fuck horses, raid, fuck horses, & set up camp before repeating.

Is she gonna give them land? Keep them around as pets?

They will each be given a blonde haired blue eyed Lannister woman to breed with.

END THE WHITE RACE NOW!

Oh so Danny is an attractive Merkel. Dorthaki are Muslim rapefugees that she's importing. Westros is Europe, so I guess that makes Night King Trump?

Can't wait until my city is full of nigg- diversity!

She's going to usher in a new age of feminism you fucking shitlord.

If they aren't all rekt for plot convenience by white walkers then the most sensical thing to do is have them set up horse trading between Westeros and the big Dothraki city.

Rivers are actually often like that. The current cut deep rifts, and it can drop off quickly close to shore. Was it a river or a lake? I don't remember.

Do you not know sir Chad of House Summerchild? Have you even read the books?

This is what natural rivers are like. Most major rivers (eg; Mississippi) have levees built now so you never see this, but flooding would cause there to be a bank with a gradual and then a much steeper bank.

The real reason of course is that the scene took place on a bridge at first but knocking a stuntman off a moving horse on a bridge into water was too dangerous for the stuntmen and the horse