twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Cooper
No coherent plot

lynch

>inb4 LYNCHED

nothing

>no coherent plot
umm have you ever watching lynch's stuff before

People went in thinking the most important part of a show satirising soap operas was the soap opera.

It's not satirising anything any more, it's taking itself too seriously

WE'RE HAVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE

SHE HASN'T SEEN HIM IN A VERY LONG WHILE

WE HAVE MILES TO GO

ARGHHHHH ARGHHHHH ARGHHHHH

this is the only thing I've seen from the new season. is the rest of it as great?

Judy.

Literally nothing.

>The Roadhouse is proud to present James Hurley

its good

>no coherent plot
>the plot is perfectly coherent

best girl right there

how pleb can you possibly be

all the episodes leading up to 8 were pure satire, both of modern TV dramas and of the first two seasons of Twin Peaks, and of course the fallacy of middle American "purity" that Lynch has been playing with since Dumbland. past episode 8 the show has been more about addressing the most important loose threads of the series fiction and being the kind of mindfuck Lynch is known for producing. the only thing I've missed is the pure horror of the original series. so far the only scary bits have been the experiment model's introduction and Laura's ghost

Chrysta Bell as Tammy. Chrysta may be hot, but she is absolutely terrible at acting. The worst performer to have ever been in Twin Peaks. She's worse than the guy who played Leo.

>fix your hearts and die
>retard coop
>tammy
>audrey is a cunt married to a midget
>pointless subplots
>JUST YOU

>>JUST YOU
>getting mad about something that's literally one of the funniest moments in Twin Peaks
You deserve to be laughed at.

no REAL Cooper
boring characters
confusing plot
too many characters
scenes are too long
not enough action
the music scenes at the end of every episode
old cast isn't featured enough
editing is all over the place

>

>ridiculously slow pacing
>half the scenes with actors literally saying nothing, staring at each other for minutes with no dialogue
>ending sequences with random crappy bands that serve nothing to the plot other than to fill time
>countless random scenes that serve nothing to the plot
>reusing same plot devices episode after episode
>le dougie adventures! xD
>filler
>filler
>more filler

It's like lynch didn't take into account what made Twin Peaks such an interesting series, even FWWM had more plot development and we've seen over 13 hours this. The only people who are liking this show are contrariness who don't remember why Twin Peaks was good in the first place. Lynch has a warped sense of what made the show successful and now he's burning it into the ground like he did with the last half of season 2.

It's almost perfect, just irritating when Lynch seems to be doing shit solely for the sake of being alienating

You never go Full Lynch. That's what went wrong. And right. Can you believe S4 is fucking happening because this shit is printing hipster dollars for Showtime? I love it.

when they doubled the episodes, probably fucked up the pacing

>dumb joke is dumb
>hey this joke is dumb
>y-you're triggered! nu-Peaks is kino!!
take Lynch's sagging balls out of your mouth kid

>a board full of retards arguing about braindead capeshit, adult swim cartoons and game of plebs have negative opinions about actual art

It is truly going to be great when people rewatch this season as 1 complete movie and it's a complete incoherent mess.

>all those hours people wasted debating and coming up with theories to explain what's going on
>no explanation by the final episode and the season just ends on a random cliffhanger

From everything I've seen Lynch himself is now the main character. Cooper is still a child-like moron with no hint of coming back with barely any screen time.

I have no doubt in my mind that this will absolutely end on a cliffhanger.

Yeah, Lynch's self-insert is now the main character and he even wrote his irl side piece into the show as his sidekick. Bravo, Lynch.

all the return has given us are thousands of bandwaggoners and newfags in twin peaks threads

The only good episode was 8 and that's because its a made for television Eraserhead with evil skull crushing ghost bums.

>lynch jerking off all over the screen whilst laughing in your face

>people call it "art"

you're all being played for fools

>Coopfag circlejerk: the thread

Saged.

I don't think she's that bad. In all honesty I think Tom Sizemore's acting has been fucking terrible so far

agreed, she was wholesome af

Filler episodes and Lynch made himself a main character. The FBI scenes are ridiculously slow and shitty.

This. If ANY other director did the 'sweeping scene', they'd literally never work in film or television again. But Lynch does it, it's kino, it's hilarious, it's classic Lynch. It's a crock of shit from his dickriders that would applaud anything he puts his name on as brilliant.

yeah you see that argument dosnt work no more, like 100 discussions of lynch ago

this is the real /tpg/

that's the power of lynch

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Les Moonves recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Twin Peaks returns for another season and is a masterpiece of television. (Pic is Les)

Listen youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

nothing you pleb

>What went wrong?
ahahaha
L

Y

N

everything

>thinking Leo's character was not shittily acted on purpose.

You're right on all counts except for
>Lynch has a warped sense of what made the show successful and now he's burning it into the ground like he did with the last half of season 2.
Lynch had nothing to do with season 2 going to shit. If anything, his coming back for the finale is what salvaged it from being forgotten.

every episode has been shit except for episode 8. I know his formula now. Film whatever the fuck he wants for half the time, then sneak in a few pretentious "arthouse" scenes for hipsters to orgasm over and reel them back in. expect another "episode 8" near the last few episodes.

>the fallacy of middle American "purity" that Lynch has been playing with since Dumbland
THIS. Lynch never played with this topic prior to 15 years ago

>too many characters
>scenes are too long
>not enough action
I bet you love capeshit

Nothing, the new season is perfect.

ha ha the other twin peaks thread is just one guy samefagging his precious memes

She did something to guck up her face, right? You can't age like that.

>no REAL Cooper

>>>/reddit/

>how dare people want a universally beloved main character to have a proper comeback in a show that was heavily advertised as being his big return

Why do LYNCHEDposters not seem to get that? I love the new season but I can understand why people are frustrated over this.

it was never satirizing soap operas

Were people really hoping for another 18 hours of soap opera and Coop trying to solve another Windham Earle? The Return would have been Season 2: Part 2.

so, blue velvet was released in 1986

>a board that loves capeshit hates twin peaks
oh no!

>THIS IS NOW A PICKLE RICK THREAD
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!
>THIS IS NOW A PICKLE RICK THREAD
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!>THIS IS NOW A PICKLE RICK THREAD
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!

Not enough OH ANGELO music

see

Not enough James

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
>YOU LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
WE LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
I LIKE TO
>MOVE IT

He was a child like moron in the original series too, bro. Only difference is that he was coherent enough to pass for seeming intelligent.

The parts you remember and like about Cooper are very clearly still there in Dougie. Just watch his body language and expressions.

The problem with the LYNCHED posters is that they just repeat this phrase ad nauseam, without giving any actual rebuttals to the criticisms. How about some fucking arguments as to why the complaints are wrong? This is the equivalent of someone criticizing Batman v. Superman and the only rebuttals are "LOL SNYDERED! PLEBS BTFO!"

>He was a child like moron
no he was a universally beloved icon of comfiness

t. little brainlet

>It's not satirising anything any more

>it was never satirizing soap operas

How old are you two? Be honest now.

ahahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D
stay mad

nothing. This has been all about the journey, not the destination. And from what we've seen so far, what questions did you have from the first two seasons that don't look like the are going to be addressed the season? Did people really want 18 episodes of Coop doing FBI shit in Twin Peaks again? How would that work without it just turning into the second half of season 2?

The problem with the PICKLE RICK posters is that they just repeat this phrase ad nauseam, without giving any actual rebuttals to the criticisms. How about some fucking arguments as to why the complaints are wrong? This is the equivalent of someone criticizing Rick and Mortyu and the only rebuttals are "LOL PICKLE RICK! WUB A LUB DUB!"

I like the show you fucking faggots. But you and the rest of the /tpg/ hivemind are the equivalent of the supposed "brainlets" you ridicule. Lacking the critical insight to defend the show you supposedly love.

The plot's perfectly coherent, it's just moving at such a slow pace that it can feel like there's no plot whatsoever sometimes.

>cynical millennial cunts see a good-hearted and optimistic person as a "child like moron"
worst generation

Episode 3 and every other episode after that is what went wrong..

It's been absolute shit

>This has been all about the journey, not the destination.
yeah? well the journey sucked

they were hoping it'd be like the new X-Files. Same characters only older and doing the exact same thing they did in the original run.

>The joke is "WUB A LUB DUB DUB"
AKA: LOUD NONSENSICAL NOISES

Do you want a fucking essay?

Imagine that all of your criticisms are what Lynch has intended you feel at this point. Then try to draw a conclusion re: what he's trying to say. If you can't do this, you deserve a LYNCHED because you have been LYNCHED.

Only because you're busy expecting things you want instead of focusing on what you've got.

dougie get emmy

MISTER emmies.
helooOOOOoo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Twin_Peaks

ded thred

>gets to spend time with hot as fuck girls all day on set and flirt with them on camera

how does Lynch do it?

THIS IS WHERE WE LIVE SHELLY

i love her

Nope. Smart guy playing dumb in order to weasel his way in and make people comfortable. Then he get honest info he's looking for.

This is in contrast to Albert who plays an asshole and muscles people. Ciooer has a method. He's not some quirky bumbling fool.

those are lynch's arms, by the way

Not enough Dougie

big if true

I want more lodge scenes and more spooky coded shit. Scare me more like last episode of S2 and stop showing me jungle gyms/Dr Jacoby. I'm still waiting for the giant's numbers to be worked in.

Literally every shot of Dougie where you can't see his face is actually Lynch. It's a pretty amazing extra element to the scenes he's in when you see which ones, specifically, that is, and start to sort of puzzle out why it be and what it's trying to say.