youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M
youtube.com/watch?v=59ZpB28Z_M0
youtube.com/watch?v=HRAjzK75M0U
youtube.com/watch?v=AXxBhOc7jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=JxWMMul5-i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus fuck

ol' dagger eyes

That scene in the Magic School Bus where they go to Pluto and Arnold takes him helmet off. Freaked me the fuck out. Also the land before time, that one point when they realize they left Chomper behind and all gasp at once. Freaked the fuck out of me. I also used to have weird nightmares about the fox from Fox in Sox appearing outside my window at night, as a young child, and as a result I couldn't sleep facing my window for years. I know that's not a TV / movie though so never mind that.

the part where the blonde cool cop gets burned alive in the first mad max

end of body snatchers

i shouldn't have stayed up to watch it

youtu.be/yorZRDujbd0

this shit

>jesus fuck
Calm down, Debra Morgan.

I used to be afraid of dog too when I was little because of this movie

that scene in third chucky movie when the kid jumps on the grenade

>wen u nutted but she still suckin

???

Everything in Fire in the Sky royally fucked my childhood. Had paralyzing nightmares for months to the point where I was afraid to go to sleep.

>That scene in the Magic School Bus where they go to Pluto and Arnold takes him helmet off. Freaked me the fuck out.

I'm with you 100%, also the haunted mansion sound wave episode

The Happy Bunny Rabbit Movie

that really fugged me up.

when i was a young kid my parents were watching a rented vhs of wishmaster. i didn't even watch any of it, just wandered in, saw this guy on the screen and noped outta there

HEY MOON

the one honest cop in a precinct full of crooked cops that can barely carry all the bribes they take. he doesn't try to stop them taking bribes, but he refuses to take any himself and that makes them all look like the shit-stains they are. he goes on a drug raid, pushes open a door on a room full of armed pushers, they push the door shut on his arm, he's begging his fellow cops to come help him, they all look at each other and slowly back off... he realises what they're doing, and the pushers shoot the crap out of him.

he survived, but the look of betrayal on his face when he realised... gave me a life-long hatred of cops.

> clam down user, it's just a film

based on real events.

youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI

ET ruined me.

What fucking jew thought that this thing was pleasant to look at?

It looks like some malformed Chernobyl baby.

Legit made my afraid of the dark till I was 17. Still spooked here, and there.

That movie fucking horrified me. It changed me. I dont think I ever been more afraid in my life than sitting in that theater. Too scared to make a sound, or quiver.
I came close to almost loosing an arm later in life. Doctor going over how it was going to be removed. I was less terrified then going over my cripple life self than watching ET in that theater when I was 4 years old.

I seem to remember something... either X-Files or Outer Limits, I think the latter, with like some grody mutant looking out a basement window (you know, the kind that is basically at the base of a house). Fucked me up good. I think it was supposed to be like some kind of eugenics thing ogne wrong.

Not anything visual but was anyone else scared shitless by the intro to this song after hearing it in movies or commercials? I used to go to bed at night scared if I heard it or remembered it

youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M

Open the window MARK

Holy shit, me too. Fucking nightmare fuel. Also, the Tommyknockers movie scared the shit out of me

Turned the movie off and threw the VCR when this shit happened. No lie.

Couldn't find pics but at the end when all the masks are chasing the main character. Fuck that

ACAB

Blue board, moron.

10/10 post

I still have nightmares.

When Superman gave his life to save the common man at the end of Batman v Superman. It horrified me we'll never have a pure, selfless hero like that in film ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=59ZpB28Z_M0

His name is Rawhead, Rawhead Rex.

He is a God

Same. I had a recurring nightmare as a child that ET would pop out of my toy box, scream, and pull me in.

What the fuck are you even saying?

>that pic
i could look at the pillars of creation for hours. there's something so mysterious about them.

I was in middle school, I think, when I saw that scene in some old Toxic Avenger movie where the teens ran over a kid on a bike and then backed up over his head. It didn't give me nightmares, but I remember it giving me a deeply disturbing feeling for days.

Context on this roastie?

My dad took me to see The Ring in theaters when I was about 7 or 8 years old, and this scene scared me so badly that I think I was genuinely very close to having a heart attack. I ran out of the theater room and puked my guts out into the toilet, my heart didn't stop racing for about 20 minutes. Easily the most scared I've ever been in my life, even looking at it now makes me start to sweat just because of the memory.

My dad made it much worse as time went on too. He thought it was funny so he bought a copy of the movie when it came out on video and he would sometimes put it on right before I got home from school, then he would leave the room and just let the movie run. The first time he did it I thought the movie had turned on by itself and I literally pissed my pants because I thought the Ring girl was coming for me. I didn't get fooled when he did it after that but it still made me uncomfortable every time he did it and I would sprint to the VCR to turn it off.

>That scene in the Magic School Bus where they go to Pluto and Arnold takes him helmet off.

are you me?

Its called Jenifer, a Masters of Horror film. She fucks this guy, and eats everyone around him.

Probably because Lloyd actually ran over a kid for that scene. Absolute madman.

FUCK YOU FOR EVEN POSTING THIS

he's clearly making a joke about how grotesque the creature was. how's that sub 70 iq dog?

>gave you nightmares as a kid
>Batman v Superman

I had almost the same exact experience. Except my family rented the movie and we watched it, and I was about 10. It completely scared the shit out of me, along with the freaky face stuff later. I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks. Definitely also the most scared I've been. I still get pretty freaked out by malformed faces, especially ones with no nose

Go away destiny

Seeing this at 4 or 5 years old was a mistake. Seeing it now, it still feels more real than anything that has released in the past decade and a half. Imagine if this shit had the typical CG treatment, how fake it would look.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRAjzK75M0U

Still don't want to watch Fargo.

Jesus Christ

why do i know of this dog?

Not gonna lie, it definitely spooked me.

>are you me?
Yes. Don't forget to pick up your antibiotics tomorrow.

your jokeing right?

Goose.

What's this from?

This, I literally went out into the dark outside to avoid the tv room at my grandparents, I was like 4/5 and was scared shitless. Really funny looking back that a retarded yoda puppet scarred my childhood

i wasn't a child, but i also had never seen gore this brutal and in this kind of context. gore in action movies? meh. but this shit was too much for me

Dude the thought of being dead of poison and trapped as a ghost who could never stop throwing up is horrifying

Source?

Any of you see this movie where the killers name is the sandman (i'm pretty sure anyway) and there was this flash back of him as a child being locked in his room, mouth sewn shut by his drunken father who came home every night a beat the kid and he made him listen to a specific song on repeat all day.

That shit fucked me up as a kid. I just couldn't imagine someones dad doing something like that to their child at that point in my life so it was a big shock.

Creepshow

youtube.com/watch?v=AXxBhOc7jEA

I never saw the movie, but that story seriously fucked with me when I was a kid. The part where the family stops so the kid could take a piss, and you think the parents are gonna die, but the kid gets absolutely jobbed. Clive Barker is fucked up, man.

>Fire in the Sky
holy shit. watched this too young aswell. born in 1987. This came out in 93'. I could never remember the name of the movie, just this scene, him checking out an alien in a suit, and the catacombs

Thank you for naming it for me. downloading now.

My 9 year old niece, who was 8 at the time saw this apparently. Didn't seem to shaken up about it.

this whole transformation scene scared the everlasting shit out of me

youtube.com/watch?v=JxWMMul5-i4

movie overall isn't scary at all. just fucking zelda

Creepshow

Dead Birds

I had reoccurring dreams about these fuckers for years. They werent really nightmare inducing as I followed the movie's idea of hopping rocks and shit in my dreams but these fuckers kept chasing me in my dreams for 12 fucking years like a bad rerun.

For real nightmare fuel though, Pet Cemetery fucked me up.

amazing effects

That reminds me of the window scene in 28 days later, that threw me for a loop.