Why isn't this show talked about more on here? It's incredible

Why isn't this show talked about more on here? It's incredible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUmyrmgyZvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes dude. Great show.

What doth lief lief lief

what is this psyops...

this might be the biggest pleb filter of all.

I agree to meme this show into popularity

because we don't want normies to catch wind of it

I'm too busy committing vehicular manburger helper to talk about it.

Sup Forums doesn't have the level to like or understand xavier. They like to criticize Rick and Morty, but capeshit and low concept sci-fi is the average taste here.

That said,what a fucking amazing show

Stop spamming, we can't let the treasure get found out. That being said, 11/10 bravo Nolan

this

Great show, but it had 20 episodes at 11 minutes each, aired at umpteen hours at night, and ended 8 years ago.

you see, Sup Forums? this is what you get: you open your mouth about legit kino and what happens? fresh off the reddit boat bangwagoners that are going to start talking about this show with all their normie irl friends and they will only be able to see the surface level for the "lol so randum" factor without being able to appreciate it for the finer details and nuances that they are simply incapable of grasping. soon these threads will start to be more common and common and eventually netflix with resurrect it so that it becomes another futurama

This, but at the same time they're too dumb to get 90% of the weirdness. Actual absurdism is tough to watch in any dosage

Because everyone here now is literally too young to remember it.

>being a pretenious asshole about XRA
chill dude

>NOT DA NORMIESSS REEEE!

2007 is when everything went to shit

dont think I dont see you on the MDE subreddit

the absolute state of Sup Forums in 2017

I wonder if you realize that rebbitposting is less than 2 years old? I wonder if you have self-awareness enough to get how retarded it is to be obsessed with that website.

can anyone else not watch more than a few episodes of this before they start feeling like theyre going crazy? i adore the show and the writing but its just too dense and fast for my weak brain

What do these cunts get from ruining our website

>its another "Sup Forums goes ballistic at comments from another social media site" episode

this show inspired me to do my own avant comedy writing

>Sup Forums
>not shit
I bet you hate reddit too.

I did a marathon on shrooms. I never recovered.

if you aren't an asshole to newfags, either newfag to the board or newfag to beloved community approved shows and memes, then things will become culturally appropriated by reddit and other unsavory characters and thus will ruin it for the true fans and appreciators. Sup Forums is right when it comes to being harsh on casuals. if we don't squash shit like this in its infancy then we'll end up becoming like Sup Forums which is a literal cesspool of sjw tumblrinas that have the mods in their pocket and will ban you for the tamest jew or nigger joke

It's been on the downturn since 2009 (which accelerated heavily in 2014), but making it worse doesn't help anyone.
>reddit
I refuse to use that website because the format is straight cancer, it's everything wrong with old web mixed with everything wrong with web 2.0, I can't imagine what kind of person uses something so disgusting.

normie shitposting is pretty funny desu. im going to like this page rn, thanks senpai.

The Internet died in 2009 when normies started jumping into the new wave of social media.
Fuck, Twitter was the main topic of EVERY TV show for a nearly a year.

upvotes

I want you to actually explain with big boy words, what is wrong with Reddit.

On a blog or what?

I wasn't in the OG thread, did a ledditfugee post that in it? Either way whoever they're mocking I approve of, shut up about the show and shut up about Ribbit n memey.

As is few normie friends know about reddit show and I think our shitposting does more advertising than the show. And from the sound of things, just backing off sounds wise as apparently it's dying all by itself

Sup Forums's interface is way worse

So far its just in this indie game i got brought to write music/plot for

YOU CHOMSKY HONK XD

WHAT DOTH *SNIFF* LIFE XD

TASTE LE PAIN XDDDD

please, do not tell more

Why don't you want him to tell you more?

I'm convinced this faggot thats going into every XRA thread just to hate is from pffr, he's too dedicated

video games are bad enough. I mean they're fine for fat kids and aspies that can't handle the real world, but once you're an adult it's time to move on. "indie game" tells me all that I need to.

>imagine being this much of a cock goblin

Xavier is reddit as it gets

damn dude youre so grown up going into a thread about a cartoon on a website about cartoons telling people to grow up

This, but unironically

god, I wish I had the reddit screencap that is this exact post except with rick&morty and nihilism

Sounds pretty rational to me.

>It's been on the downturn since 2009
I've found this is the equivalent of saying "I started using Sup Forums in (n-1), unless the person actually gets the year right.

Sup Forums's golden age ended early 2007.

It ended the day Jesse eseinburg decided to creat this site

>saying "Sup Forums started to go downhill" is dumb teehee
>amounts to a "I started using Sup Forums in (n-1)"
>now let me tell you the correct year and when the golden age was...

It's from the creators of Wonder Showzen.

wow really i didn't know that

Ye it's intense to watch. Love it to death though

because it's shit and reddit.

Sup Forums approved adult swim original shows:
tom goes to the mayor
space ghost
athf
reddit garbage:
everything else. yes that includes boondocks, venture bros and morel orel

Wannabe patrician. This sums up Vernon Chatman. I loved him too when I was in my early 20s. Then I saw Final Flesh, grew up, 'could easily squirt out his hackneyed uber-deep-quintuple-meta-wordplay-nihilism schtick, just feels totally cheap, lazy and empty. He's also incredibly ugly, like next level ugly. I hope he has a google alert on for his name and reads about how ugly I think he is.

>tgttm

Kill yourself.

childhood is idolizing xavier. adulthood is realizing perfect hair forever was right.

>Tom goes to the mayer

Tim & Eric are literally /Reddit/ incarnate. They invented Reddit humor.

I literally never understood this show. Why did Adult Swim have so much crap that looked like it was made on a $2 budget? Shit like this is why I quit cable. Anything actually interesting I can get on my own.

this.

completely wrong

this guy Morel is true Sup Forums

Well thanks to ONE FUCKING MEME this whole damn board's praising it as the anti-R&M.

Don't get me wrong it's a great show, but we keep making threads about it it's gonna get old fast with niggas talkin' about SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS and WHAT DOTH LIFE.

12 Oz. Mouse isn't gonna get any rep still.

The crappy animation is normie repellent. People are to repelled by the way it looks to actually watch it.

This. Former Chatman fan here. Xavier is just randumb crap for teens. I'd much rather watch something actually funny like Rick & Morty now.

>tfw I think both are funny as hell
What am I?

>im-fucking-plying moral orel isn't the best thing as has ever aired

t. sperg who got bullied because he didn't play vidya

Sup Forums has been normie for a while now

t. normalfag who has been browsing for 6 years

>>>/reddit/

Was the snake hand ever adressed?

Thread

DUDE THE WRITING IS SO CLEVER, DOUBLE MEANINGS LMGAAAO

>no king of the hill

That boy ain't right

A buddy of mine showed me this like a year ago. It's pretty genius. "Is he a cripple" had me on the floor.

My English teacher made us watch this to "appreciate how malleable the human language can be". He was fired a few years later. We didn't know why but the rumor was he molested kids since they pulled out 3 boys from school who were in his class and they had to get therapy. That's all I have to say about this show.

Sup Forums in general is worse than ever. Websites have something like an organic life cycle and Sup Forums is well into its twilight years. The increase in traffic isn't evidence of an active & flourishing website, but of a weak immune system that can no longer resist a headlong slide into total complacency and growing resemblance to the rest of web2.0. Where Sup Forums used to be innovative and bold, it's stodgy and arthritic. Where Sup Forums was once a kind of sui generis of the english speaking internet, it's now just another stop on your average teenage boy's internet addicted lifestyle, squeezed between tabs of reddit, twitter, and facebook.

The entire website has been infected with a debilitating case of meta-awareness. Sup Forums become too conscious of itself and its place on the internet. That self-consciousness is inimical to genuine spontaneity & sincerity, fostering a blase ironic detachment that stifles genuine creativity in its place. Ironically in an attempt to purposely differentiate itself from the 'normalfag' internet, Sup Forums has only become more appealing to it. That ironic demeanor undermines the site's ability to both ward off and assimilate new users by condemning the site elitism & self-moderation that used to be heavily pronounced among Sup Forums's users as evidence of 'trying too hard' and being an 'autist'.

The sad fact of the matter is that Sup Forums is no longer the 'renegade' site it was back in its wild west days. The predominate attitude of cynical detachment is the very same attitude that prevails on every other website and content from the most mainstream parts of the internet flow to and from Sup Forums exactly as it would on a more popular site like reddit. What's left of that once infamous 'untamed spirit' Sup Forums used to have is mere posturing.

>No Home Movies
>No Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
>No King of the Hill

What's the fucking point

>Sup Forums is already pretending to hate XRA

like clockwork

GOAT show, normies won't ruin it for me

Im new to tv, one of you fags keeps spamming this shitty show on Sup Forums, so i figure it's time for a little payback. Or shall I say... backpay? Don't worry, Sup Forumsidiots, it'll all make sense soon. Ta-ta.

this.

Everyone who uses Sup Forums should be banned desu.

Deny this? You can't.

once you get acclimated to the superficial craziness you'll realize that it's actually, for the most part, tightly plotted, and every line of dialogue means something. shit even has themes

>venture bros
>below aqua teen and sealab

I liked both but you know aqua teen has its share of shitty episodes and selab was shit after harry gotz died.

go to bed vernon

I agree

You learned about this show today from a Rick and Morty thread

The first time I saw it on TV it was late at night. I had fallen asleep watching Cartoon Network, and woke up half-dazed right as the episode of XRA started. I legitimately thought I was having an insane fever dream, and up until I discovered the show 3 years ago, I was convinced it was all my imagination.

>Sup Forums approved

get the fuck off this board you dumb fucking mouse poster

you're not the only one

was watching tv out of the corner of my eye while crossed to fuck with my friends when it came on. we all watched in stunned silence... amazing that it was real

Hey now we all know Murphy was the heart and soul of the show but Mike did the best he could keeping it going and it was a pretty fine effort given the near impossibility of the task.

He did his best but sadly it wasnt his fault at all but rather the writers.

They had all this stuff planned and poor ol gots died, they didnt care after that.

Man I even remember gots last episode which was in season 3 where the whore sealab becomes communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUmyrmgyZvw

You forgot Bob's Burgers. This is an Amercian website and Americans masturbate over burgers so on that alone it should just be included obviously.

lmao. You are one pretentious cunt.

Bob's Burgers had 1 good season then the rest after that was just rehashing the same old memes ad reddit nauseum.

Probably, I haven't watched it for ages, liked the subtle humour and voice work though.

>venture bros
>Boondocks
>metalocalypse

Good god you have shit taste. Dont you ever speak for me again.