Capeshit BTFO

capeshit BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJelEXaPhJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously, what's the difference?

>washed up hack criticizing a movie that will give him one last taste of relevance
Pathetic

I just liked a little more and I already loved him

based fucking jew

Well he's not wrong. They're both capeshit.

>disgracing yourself to entertain manchildren.

>that look of disgust when hes forced to think about capeshit

Lottery ticket winner people respect/take seriously decades later. Probably has a pizza in the oven as we speak.

Shonen Jump>DC=Image>>>>>Narvel

He's in capeshit though.

>watching cape flicks as an adult
That's truly pathetic.

DAE hate le capeshit XD

You fucking morons know he's in Thor 3 right?

no, why would i know about a film that has no chance of being worth my time or money?

Mignolaverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel>DC

Truly a beautiful man

>washed up hack

no

>i'm not a marvelshill i swear

is this jeff goldblun? if not, fuck it

this man snorted more coke in one decade than entire countries did in a century. He's a god.

youtu.be/wJelEXaPhJ8

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, DC's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

Gotta make them shekels some his.

fucking this, I have volumes of notes on each Snyder DC film, they should teach them in colleges

Let the divine light of Snyder flow through you.

fuck off, zack

>caring what an old jew has to say on anything
he is right though

>Implying your time or money are of any importance

Reminder that he's in Thor 3.

He's a jew being a jew

Lel

Is he really being disdainful? that second pic looks like he's just mugging like the joke is "uhh, I don't know anything about comics lol." I'm pretty sure he's just saying he doesn't get the difference.

based Goldblum being based as usual

It's copypasta, user.

Thor real?

That's not Jeff Goldblum you idiots.

you do realize google exists, right?

Do you see Jeff Goldblum anywhere on here, retard?

Well done, you posted a poster for the movie. What's that supposed to prove?

All Marvel movies are the same kind of mediocre and all DC movies are a different kind of bad.

100% accurate.

Goldblum is one of the most based human beings alive today. Calling it like it fucking is.

His one last taste is JP sequels

Goldblum will help make Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom watchable.

love him, but that's kinda hypocritical

his role in thor ragnarok probably won't be a big one, but still

More like pajeets BTFO.

I honestly don't know the difference either, would probably have the same reaction, and I'm considerably younger than him. It's likely this

t. Marvelcuck/dcuck also manchildren

If there was a way to kill everyone of you capeshitters, I'd like to know it.
The worst thing about you faggots is the audacity you possess when you claim that Capeshit is not the absolute lowest of entertainment.

I mean, it's not. Sure, it's pretty low on the scale, but it's still better than completely soulless cash-ins like The Emoji Movie.

>capeshit is NOT a soulless cash-in

WEW fucking boi

Wheres Thor?
The colouring and design makes this look like a cheap chinese knock-off

Snyder is gone now my sweet child

What kind of watch is that?

Its a swatch watch do you know what time it is?