Is Lawrence of Arabia good?

Is Lawrence of Arabia good?

>still no Peter o'Toole sticky
Fuck the mods.

It's pretty boring honestly.

Yes. Especially if you're watching it on bluray with a nice big tv.

better on the big screen with meme ratio

>tfw I got a boner from the scene where he gets kidnapped

what's the meme ratio? i've never seen it. would it be worth it to get the blu ray instead of watching it on my computer?

yes, definitely

no

AL-AWRENCE

Something something Britain

Picture A is Denmark, Picture B is Sweden but nice try.

It's alright just a bit too long.

Not really. I have no idea what the critics and "film experts" see in this, and it could have been at least an hour shorter. Alec Guiness as some arab prince was downright laughable.

Of course it's good. Don't listen to the plebs telling you otherwise

Not gonna front like I wasn't confused a majority of the time so maybe read up on it before if you haven't seen

It's still a dazzle to watch

This user is right... I was trying to brush up on imdb's top film of all times (I know, call me pleb but a lot of them are old historical films that most modern people haven't seen).

And there's many pheonomenal classics like Gone with the Wind or Casablanca that hold up well with any contemporary drama... and then there's Lawrence of Arabia.

Honestly, TE Lawrence is a very interesting historical figure. It was a hell of a feat to make a movie this dull about a man so amazing.

Granted, I *tried* to watch it, and ordinarily I can sit through a long slower-moving historical drama with no troubles. I can easily do Gone with the Wind, Spartacus, The 10 Commandments, or Casablanca in one sitting. However, when it put me to sleep *twice* before the movie was even half way over, I just had to give up.

Strong contender for one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Some movies are timeless classics, in my opinion, this one is NOT one of them.

I love it

Daily reminder that irl Lawrence jerks off to the fantasy of being bound and raped by ottoman soldiers.

My favorite film of all time. Peter O'Toole is amazing.

eat shit

Movie was good as fuck.

What's it like having a vagina?

*Jerked.. he's been dead for like 80 years, user

It's decent, 7/10. It's a good movie but won't blow you away as the greatest thing ever but you should still watch. And yes it's long, take a couple breaks if you have to, it's worth it. The soundtrack is incredible.

RIGHT. EVEN if you want to ignore the brilliant story or the great acting, the film is still a technical marvel no other film has achieved.

Wheres those fucking infographs on the camera and photography done to make this film?
It is genuinely a technical masterpiece

This.
I tried watching it again recently and turned it off about 2 quarters of the way through. It's just so fucking boring.

It's hyped up like you wouldn't believe, but I don't know why.

Awrence!

Yeah, but you have to watch it a couple to get used to how movies were made back then.

It's in my top 10 desu.

you write like a fag and your shits all retarded

There's so many better epics like Intolerance and Ben Hur

>racism is awesome deus vult xd I'm normal

PURE KINO

First half 9/10, second half 7/10

t. utter pleb

I had a better taste than you when I was 4

I suppose you find sex just as drab...
I assure you Sir Lawrences virginty is still intact.

Nah, definitely not. Don't get me wrong, I tried hard to watch it. It's my kind of movie as well, but it just wasn't for me. I think it's slightly over rated.

Reminded me of Endless Summer in a way, and I thought the same of that too. It is great yeah yeah, but it's not THAT great.

watch it again its pure cinema

that match cut.

Whats so confusing about the movie? Its linear as fuck with everything pretty much explained to you

It was my second viewing. I think it's one of those you need to be in the mood for, and I haven't been the times I watched it. I did force myself both times, to be completely honest.

I can't sit through a film if not in the mood, regardless of how good it is or not, same with music. So maybe it's just me

I'll call you a pleb, but only because you said Gone With The Wind and Casablanca are phenomenal. Two of the dullest movies I've ever seen.

I honestly think you should kill yourselves, I don't say this very often and when I do i'm usually joking but in your case i think it would be best for everyone including yourselves that you commit suicide.

I am completely serious.

>he missed the sticky
Shame on you.

is water wet?