strawpoll.me/13655077
youtube.com/watch?v=MBMSn0OyNDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meera was in the wrong.

Let's get this over with already

strawpoll.me/13655019

strawpoll.me/13655019

strawpoll.me/13655019

Why do these fucking assholes have to make a mess of every single Stark reunion?

The Stark children finally reconnecting is something most fans of the series have been counting down to for years and years and years.

In the show it's always some emotionless hug and then these stupid fucking quips, trying to out Marvel dialogue one another.

Makes me feel shit. How about some decent acting, music and directing? Try and convince the audience to actually feel something.

Danny was a mistake.

This is the end...

youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc

So how's Sam gonna feel when he discovered his father and brother and dead by Jon's friend?

No! It's not the end!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502145375024.webm

Reminder that she earns $1.1 million per episode

>SS troopers kick down the door
>see Ramsay defiling Anne in ways words can't describe
>SS are so horrified at the sight that they immediately shut the door and lock it from the outside to protect the rest of the world from Ramsay's predilections

why bros

He hated his father no

Marvel is kino though

HE WAS WEIGHED DOWN BY HIS FUCKING ARMOR JUST LIKE HE WAS WEIGHED DOWN BY HIS DUTY TO HIS SHITHEAD FAMILY

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MORE.

What video game have you guys been playing?

strawpoll.me/13655077
strawpoll.me/13655077
strawpoll.me/13655077
strawpoll.me/13655077
strawpoll.me/13655077

none, I'm not a loser.

that's a nice poll, be a shame if someone burned it

Why do they keep telling us she's so pretty?

>extras are prettier than the main cast
what did D&D mean by this?

Does Littlefinger do anything in this series any more apart from watch people from balconies?

my gf

>Fucking worships Emilia Clarke, unironically has a khaleesi doll, and watches all her movies in the theater the same day they are released
>Thinks Emilia "is so cute" and watches all her interviews on youtube, When I wouldnt go to see Me Before You on the day it was released because I was busy, she got pissed and went alone and then basically spent a whole week railing on me for "not being romantic"
>Hated Sansa initially, but warmed up to her around Season 5 because shes "becoming smart and a True Stark"
>Giggles like an idiot everytime Arya has an epic "le badass scene xD" and we literally almost had a fight when I said Arya has gotten really annoying
>Loves Jon Snow, but prefers Robb Stark because "he is actually handsome"
>Hate Cersei with a passion, except for her storyline with the High Sparrow, because "Even Cersei is better than those religious nuts and deserves some sympathy"
>Tweets about the show all day during the season, and is constantly retweeting tweets about how awesome Lyanna Mormont is
>Literally cries every time a Stark reunites with another Stark
>I tried for a few seasons to no avail to try to get her on board with Stannis, then she finally starting warming up to him around the time he did the whole "youre the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon" scene, only to turn on him again 2 episodes later with the burning and calling me "an idiot" for liking Stannis
>Ygritte was her favorite character, and she was unironically in a bad mood for like 4 days when she died, it was as if someone real had died.

What should I do? She thin and pretty and lets me fuck her whenever I want, but shes really really getting on my nerves with her GOT views. Am I being childish or is it really a red flag?

>Robert says in season 1 that meeting the Dothraki in open field would be madness
>Fast forward to season 7
>Dothraki are wrecking it in open field
>Spergs on Sup Forums, "HURR WHY ARE THE DOTHRAKI WINNING THIS FIGHT AGAINST KNIGHTS QOTHO GOT COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY JORAH"

I know you're in this thread user, and I just wanted to let you know you're retarded. You really are in no position of acting elitist about this show when you don't even watch it, we both know you don't read the books either.

No play video games is for loosers

>Bronn takes his armor off, Lannister armor
>He emerges just wearing simple clothes, as proof of his rebirth
>5 minutes later, he bends the knee

Arya and Bran have changed too much. What did you expect? Sunday dinner? An orgy?

Is Lannister armor like steel armor or regular knoights or is it leather stuff like samuri wear?

lead what?

Are you at least getting ad revenue for spamming this horrible video?

Based Dany!

She's integral to the show whether or not you like her. She earned it by existing.

Cast him /got/

shes clearly a lesbian user. Straight girls dont have waifus

How has noone made a reaction webm of Baelish when Bran is like, I'm not lord Stark. Baelish's blank face is just hilarious.

you can stop spamming this post and go fuck her, unless youre gay

Doesn't this usually work the other way around

hey its not like 10,000 dothraki outnumber a lannister army that just stormed highgarden or anything

Pure kino.

To win the game of thrones, user.

CIA's acting was hilariously bad in that scene

only option really
>pic

send her my way

Jamie seems to be alright with burning innocent people alive has long as his sister is the one doing it.

Why are you against women being paid? Fuck off, I bet you voted for Trump too

DOOM (2016)

>>Loves Jon Snow, but prefers Robb Stark because "he is actually handsome"
/ourgal/

Ayy

>those god awful cave paintings

This show is a fucking JOKE

>light cavalry mean anything against a proper spear line
>they're not even surrounded, and had a river behind
>you can see a tattered shield line holding off not-Mongol easily in the background until they get fried

>calling me "an idiot"
I hope you chastised her for this

Oh, why didn't you say so before? Stannis of course.

THE CITY OF HBO
H
E

C
I
T
Y

O
F

H
B
O

the multiplayer is actually bretty fun

>but I'm here on Sup Forums

not really. Im whipped beyond imagination and she controls pretty much my whole life at this point

so?

It's like a child painted the wall... oh wait

u triggered drumpfy?

Daily reminder

This kills the Dannyshills

Nice larp

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Alt-history TV series where Anne Frank and Peter van Daan (played by Ellie Kendrick and Isaac Hempstead Wright) dismember Nazis with swords when?

>drudge report
dumb cuck

Yeah I picked it back up again and it's just good for turning your brain off

I don't get it. Why doesn't HBO tells her no? Recasting her would be a blessing

i read on EW that shes making $2.6 mil an episode this season, your figure must be her previous deal with HBO

Read the books you stupid reddit cunt.

In the battle of Qohor tens of thousands of dothraki were repelled by dudes with spears and shield because they did a frontal assult like retard barbarians.
The reason you don't want dothraki in an open field is because they encircle and outflank you with their speed, not because they're magical supersoldiers.

200 days of being in office and nothing has been accomplished (in your life too)

>my queen I think there's something very important to the plot exposition wise you need to see
>it's hidden down here on this beach, three metres inside a huge cave entrance

wow, is Trump Bran the Builder?

CUTE

War of Rights

Goes both ways hombre

not a larp. literally every word I wrote is true.

t. Bernie and/or Hillary supporter (but didn't vote)

who /normies/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=MBMSn0OyNDI

>0.05$ added to your account

>200 days of libcuck tears
>"Nothing has been accomplished"

Heh.....

>implying Jon didn't draw them himself

Worth every penny

hey what about more vacations than any other?
im tired of this much winning

What fucking quips? They were insanely awkward around each other cause they're all so fucked up. If you expected hugs and crying and unicorn farts you're watching the wrong damn show.

>Brienne swore an oath to protect Arya
>three seconds into a light sparring session she starts wildly swinging a huge sword at her fucking head
>she fucking punts her in the chest
>the person she swore to protect

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK THIS STUPID SHOW

wanna know how I know you get all your information from CNN

stop spamming this anorexic skank dead whore

What am i shilling for you stupid sheep faggot?

Acting skills of a highschooler with botox injections.

WORTH EVERY PENNY

But hey, the entertainment industry is no meritocracy.

Holy fuck this place just got BTFO

>they want her to be the villain guis, the show is savedXD

>Yfw we're never going to see the sweet armour that is pic related ever again because it'll be sitting at the bottom of that river forever

Why did they have to be so cruel, Sup Forums?

Best qt.

Hey calm down buddy I think she's cute.
(Not the user posting btw)

I totally disagree. The Awkward Stark Family Dynamic is the best part of this show. It's a huge part of what made Season 1 so good.

These losers only responded cause it's true

imagine thinking a weapon called the SCORPION doesn't have a poisonous sting

WHY WAS AIDEN GILLANS ACTING SO BAD IN THAT SCENE???????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Bend the knee and you can lay with me user