OH FUCK

OH FUCK
youtu.be/XpICoc65uh0

Other urls found in this thread:

flixist.com/monday-movie-trivia-aronofsky-bought-perfect-blue-rights-205425.phtml
hooktube.com/XpICoc65uh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jennifer Lawrence
Automatic trash.

In Aronofsky I Trust.

Why is Jennifer Lawrence the same in every movie?

I'm sure you do pleb.

nah nigga nah

reminder that Pi was a really shitty Tetsuo ripoff

hmm jennifer lawrence is pretty bland but im interested in the performances of Harris, Bardem and Pfeiffer, maybe Aronofsky can make JL bearable

Exactly my thinking. She was fucking dead inside in Apocalypse.

>nigga

Bretty good trailer. I'm mostly interested in Javier and Michelle's performances. Jlaw, on the other hand, is just playing as herself yet again, but of course she'll get another Oscar nom because Hollywood is braindead. I'll never understand the appeal of her.

>Husband doesn't believe her meme

but I guess it's ok because he's high on himself because these people love the shit out of him (or something)

looks cool will watch

>doesn't know every movie is a ripoff

>I'll never understand the appeal of her.
She has tits

Barely

>made by the guy who's ever only made one decent movie

She pads and uses pushup bras.

i mean every aronofsky movie is, yeah

he's a dumb weeb

reminder that both pi and tetsuo are bad

this desu, shame because aside from her it looks decent

so ya'll gonna just forget this insane horseshit?

i had been hoping it killed his career tbqh

looks like a bad rosemary's baby rip-off desu

>tetsuo
>bad

okay, pleb

One mediocre movie can't kill a directors career, it takes like 3 in a row

then how come requiem, fountain and wrestler didn't

>every single shot looks like the cinematographer had cerebral fucking palsy

what did they mean by this?

also just looks shit in general. brilliant move casting two awful wooden actors

Acting wise, I mean. She's just so god damn bland it's hard to believe she made it to the top without blowing someone.

okay

this truth is a based truth

Two of those are great movies

I'm torn here. On one hand, J lo is trash, and it looks like generic horror. On the other hand, i love Aronofsky, and the trailer has no bwaaaams, so we'll see, i don't know

kill yourself

one of them is bad
one of them is mediocre
one of them is overrated trash

choose wisely

You have to slum it up every once in while, to be able to make kino later. It's the sacrifice the jew demands

holy shit i think i watched that??? was it so bad i don't remember?

>no bwaaaaaams
>forgiving spooky choir crescendo, dun dun duns, and the meme violin skiddle

i was fucking drunk and high as shit and hadn't slept for 48 hours but even then i could tell how awful it was

it was truly fucking baffling

>meme violin skiddle
what

i really don't like her voice, she sounds like she has no interest in the movie whatsoever

>be a Jewish director
>make a film where one of the Biblical patriarchs is near-evil

What did he mean by this?

the trailer looked okay, i dont know why we have to see so much though. from the trailer we know hes in on 'it' whatever it is, the will be a mob(?) at one point, theres a secret in the basement, our protagonist will be screaming all the time. I fell like it could have been just introducing the 4 characters and her trying to fix the house/finding imperfections and it would have been enough.

>based Ed Harris forced to be paired up with jlaw trash

>spooky choir crescendo, dun dun duns, and the meme violin skiddle
It's all sweet music to my ears, after years of bwaams, slow-singing-acapella-woman and sub bass slopes

Damn that looks like absolute trash.

I think the house is a living being or something, this looks profoundly disturbing and I'm glad not much plot was given away.

I wonder what Satoshi Kon movie he'll steal from next.

You must be twelve.

What Kon film was this "inspired" by? Perfect Blue?

I wonder how well this movie will do against IT's second week at the Box Office. I think IT will do good and keep this movie at second.

Black Swan was Perfect Blue.
Somehow I'm feeling some Paranoia agent here. Not the plot, but I feel like it'll take some scenes.

>this looks profoundly disturbing
No it doesn't. The new IT film looks more disturbing than this.

I really liked Noah. New spin on a classic tale

noah's ark is in genesis which is a part of the old testament

old testament = the torah

you insane pickle ricker

fuck paranoia agent is so based

i'm not really seeing the connection though

Black Swan trailer made it look generic as fuck and it ended up being one of the best horror films this decade. I think this will be pretty solid desu

Maybe I shouldn't have said disturbing but for me I like puzzle movies and I like things to be slowly revealed as I watch a film and still after seeing this trailer I can't tell what it's about other than this house is a living being (potentially) and that Ed Harris' character must believe that Javier Bardem's character is a reincarnation of somebody. There's also aquarius symbols on the luggage. The trailer might suck but I'm here for the story.

Like I said it won't be the plot, but he'll pluck some fitting scene from it. Like that girl who found out she was being spied on.

Hell, who am I kidding. He'll just take more shit from Perfect Blue or break into Millennium Actress.

How the fuck did he make a 10/10 movie out of no where?

So it's Rosemary's Baby only the trailer gives away all the suspense what else is new

>muh anime

literally how to instantly spot a pleb. looks like anime and video games has taken your ability to analyze true art. I pity you senpai

>Aronofsky
>true art

user, he loves anime so much he uses it as a template.

>I'm glad not much plot was given away.
The fuck are you saying? Did you only watch the mini trailer in the first three seconds? There's way too much in that trailer. And don't try to act like we don't know that for sure and the film could have way more surprises up its sleeves or some shit like that.

>make a film about strangers visiting house and j law trying to find out their identity
>call it mother

Wow what a genius

what do people even think they're proving posting this? he bought the rights to use a shot from a movie. on a base level, the films are wildly different and nothing alike.

Lemme guess, the husband turns out to be the devil and all those people are his followers, and they're trying to open the portal to hell from the house.

This sounds like it's the plot and I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Par for the course for pseudo-intellectual "horror" trite like this.

Marisa Tomei tits tbqh

oh wow. They got James Jean to do a fully painted poster? You don't see movies hiring talented painters for posters much anymore. Based Aronofsky.

Meh. I love them both and they are different. Just like Perfect Blue and Black Swan. Black Swan was like an inverse of Perfect Blue, not a ripoff.

Hey fuckstick.

flixist.com/monday-movie-trivia-aronofsky-bought-perfect-blue-rights-205425.phtml

It's cuz apparently research indicates that faggot audiences won't go watch a movie unless they already know what happens. Almost every single time that I've gone to the theater to watch a film that had a secretive trailer or, God forbid, a slow pace and suspenseful build up, there's always been some fucking group of mongrels in the audience that can't shut the fuck up about how they're not down with any of it. On the bright side, I'm rarely the only person to tell these cunts to shut the fuck up. Usually one person tells them to shut it and a bunch of reasonable audience members quickly follow up. Mongrels either shut up or get out. But occasionally you'll have ones that still find a way to completely ruin the experience. I don't think It Comes at Night was revolutionary or anything but I was enjoying it well enough until the most climactic scene got ruined by two dumb bitches that had been testing the patience of everyone in the theater throughout the whole fucking movie by doing shit like sitting incredibly close to the screen with their bright as fuck phones out, straight up calling people and speaking loudly into their phones, and of course talking out about the film being shitty. Every time they pulled something they got shut down and had it not been so clear that they're create a huge fucking scene I'm sure one the dozen people that told them to shut it would've asked a theater worker to have them thrown out. Didn't matter though since they stood up and created a huge scene right at the climax and ruined it anyhow.

Then, when the film ended and my friend and I were walking out, we had a group of people (not the dumb bitches) talking about how it was shit and they wanted their money back because nothing happened. I know everyone has their own taste and not everyone's gonna make snap judgments. I know that that film was no masterpiece. But that experience, for me, summed up a lot about what's wrong with movie audiences.

knockout tits

>casting an actress who can only do a single, blank-faced expression for your horror movie

how do you mean?

>Aronofsky
>into the trash it goes

I fucking love this poster. I'll watch this movie for Javier.

What's laughably faux intellectual about doing that. Not challenging legit asking so I can mock this film with you. The only thing in the trailer about the title was the line where she says "you just give and gone and give" that seemed to be talking about what it's like to be a mother. I personally think the film's gonna pretend to be about some shit like why mothers are the strongest people in the world or some crap.

She got casted because she makes the same emotionally stunted, dead-inside expression when she fucks and sucks. I think the kikes casting her could do better desu.

her dumb fucking facial expression and dead eyes ruins the poster desu

Or wait do you mean that it's laughable because they have a schlocky premise but tried to make it seem artsy by naming it "mother!" ?

where the fuck do you live that you have to deal with that? I go to a small theater in dallas and rarely even have problems with people on their phones.

stay btfo retard

btw this was based off the graphic novel not off the old story.

i liked it a lot.
you just need to know what you're getting into before seeing it.

i love that most of the crazy shit was kept out of the previews and tricked people into thinking it was going to be like the classic story.

they mostly kept the giant golems out of the previews and shit.

Where would he go to buy the rights? And how? Last time I checked the budget for Black Swan was like $10 million

I unironically believe this is one of the greatest films of all time. Mickey Rourke was robbed by Sean Penn

I can't post the gif on a blue board

not him, but im pretty sure the connection is going to be javier's character (her husband? cant tell if they have been together long or not) will grow distant, like what a mother goes through with a kid growing up, and she will see the older lady as the mother taking her place. something like this, where half the issues are real and half in her head.

A redditor loves pig lawrence because of her average tits. Wow.

Don't give clicks and ad revenue to jewtube, from now on, everyone use hooktube.
hooktube.com/XpICoc65uh0

link it to /gif/ then?

Good luck getting retarded shit-eating normalfag redditors to use hooktube or archive.is

Google it you fucking underage mongloid.

Still means he likes anime and is by your logic a pleb.

The reveal will be that J law had a miscarriage and subconsciously blames Javier. Because of this she distrusts him. Final shot will be J Law in a derrilict house by herself wearing once she realised that Javier has left her.

Screen shot this

Well using hooktube is easy.
In any youtube url, just replace youtu.be or youtube.com with hooktube.com.

Why did Aronofsky tap her? She is a terrible actress.

aronofsky goes full retard

I'm not disparaging you, and of course it's easy to use but again good luck getting them to use it in the OP.