Member when Khaleesi was a cool character with an exciting arc that you actually wanted to root for?

I member.

wtf i can't be contrarian because there were interesting things about her back then

>bringing hordes of brown foreigners to raid your homeland and enslave your people and chopping dicks off of cis white men

why are people rooting for her?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

im quite the downer but im waiting for the 3 dragons to die off and her to be sold into sexual slavery.

No faggot pajeet. fuck off

Did you see the Season 8 leaks that happened today?
dany dies in the penultimate episodes. dabid redemption.

Never happened. I read the books and would audibly groan when I saw her name at the start of a new chapter.

No, I've always found her pretty boring honestly, from the beginning I was more interested in what's going on at the wall and beyond, and the happenings in westeros in general. I started to skip her scenes eventually.

i loved when she had a brother who was way better than her in every aspect

Hopefully she gets sold to a big black bull

I don't. She's been insufferable since the very beginning.

no i dont remember any of that

Why are people so hung up on the whole "foreigners" thing. Why does it even matter?

The Targaryens aren't from Westeros to being with, they're from Valyria.

This is a medieval fantasy show where foreign invasions occur. Why does Sup Forumstv/ get triggered by this?

She is liberating Westeros

No, no I don't remember that at all.

>invading WESTeros
HOLY SHIT. LITERAL REFUGEES INVADING THE WEST

>refugees
Look up the definition of words sometime you mouthbreathing Sup Forumstard

I've never been to Sup Forums and am not even a conservative lol. You and I probably voted for the same perosn so fuck off and stop projecting. Get some humor

There was no S8 leak yet.

Nice false flag

I don't think it has to do with the fact that they're foreigners as much as it has to do with the fact that they're an uncivilized steppe horde, no one would care if it was just the unsullied or another sort of slave army since those follow orders, the obvious worry is that once the war is done the horde would just take to raiding the shit out of westeros.

au contraire

no no member the 90's

Hundreds of stories and history itself shows that people naturally have a distain for foreign invaders trying to rape your family. I don't see why you expect them to support something that is culturally ingrained into us