Why do Latin Americans and Spaniards get different dubs if they speak the same language?

Why do Latin Americans and Spaniards get different dubs if they speak the same language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyq3J4DtCCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I imagine it's kinda like American networks remaking British television shows all the time

A TODO GAS

There's dialectical differences (the plural 2nd person 'you all' is different in Spain from the rest of the Latin American world) + Spanish people all sound like they have dicks in their mouth

You mean like these

Check 'em

because latins speak like fucking subhumans?

Because spaniards teach them the language but spics doesn't learn it correctly, so through the years they rape the language like we rape their women.

ps: most spaniards are against bullfighting, please stop using those faggots to identify us

Check these Latin dubs

I assume because it's because Mexicans and other continentals sound like retards compared to Spaniards. Although, Spaniards so that lisp shit, so I don't know who actually sounds worse

Guapo

>most spaniards are against bullfighting
right just like "most americans" are against guns. you are a vile and primitive people but your women are bodacious

>american education

Mexican and Spanish are two different language

its like British English and Indian Techsupportenese

You guys should read before you post. Acaba dije que España habla como un pene en su voca.

>they rape the language
this is true. latin americans speak like shit... however, i can understand when they talk, unlike the spaniard spanish

Our accents are very different, not only in the melody, but in the vocabulary. Also, Spanish used latin american voices for "funny" and "dumb" characters during the XX century, so now has a stigma that prevent them to be used in regular products.

American corporations are using latin americans translators for their translations lately (mostly bad works, btw), so I suppose that when their spanish ends its way of consuming most of the english on US, our version will be doomed through the acculturation.

Spaniards are the og spics

Because nobody in latin america likes moors dialect 8tsoun disgusting

Would you watch The Simpsons in british english? Well, we don't want to either.

Dont you have some refugees to suck after your siestas manolo :^)

>ps: most spaniards are against bullfighting
Literal fake news t spaniard

I live next to the Plaza de Toros de Granada and there are more people on my gym than in their lines.

Sadly, the bullfighting is a decaying hobby even in Andalusia. Remember that the Toreo is the only martial tradition that perdures on west Europe. Its end is a sample of how the manhood and virility of our region is fading away.

I don't like to kill bulls, but I like even less the idea of letting our essence die. Spain and their inhabitants should be strong and fierce fighters.

That "lisp" thing is how you spot an ignoramus. There's no lisp, we pronounce z/c exactly like your th, so if we have a lisp so do you.

>ps: most spaniards are against bullfighting

Look at this fag

Yeah, and we pronounce initial Cs with an S, and when someone pronounces Ss like th, it's a Lisp. That's why we say you have a lisp, because you sound like you have a lisp

Chicanos are not European.

Still stupid, because in our language c and s are not the same sound.

All dubs are shit so this is a non-issue

Perdiendo el tiempo peleando entre hermanos hispanos.

el enemigo es el estadounidense gordo y autista

They would be under normal Indo-European evolution. C starts out as /k/ in Latin and sometimes softens based on position, usually next to e and i, while staying hard in front of letters like o, u, and a, where you Catalans turned it into th. In LA Spanish it did soften into an s sound.

>most spaniards are against bullfighting
Go to reddit, animal loving faggot.

Go to reddit or Venezuela, anti-imperialist faggot.

Spaniard dubs are so abysmal latin americans decided to make their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyq3J4DtCCY

BRUNO
DIAZ

Spaniards are incomprehensible to us desu

Not really anyone understand between each other

Look someone who has never heard an spaniard

>burger education

Differences between spic spanish and harelip spanish (real spanish)

Joker: Guasón=Comodín
Wolverine: Guepardo=Lobezno
Kamehameha: Kamehameha=Onda Vital (lmao)
Dick Grayson: Ricardo Tapia=Ricardo Tapia (wtf)

I need more.

Fuck you muslim bitch
No one cares about you and your nasty country
Mexicans are the OG now
Fuck you goatfuckers
PS your women go for us now :^)

Cuz it gets annoying as fuck listening to Moors speak with a nasty lisp
Would you watch a dubbed movie with a strong Indian accent speaking English

>Kamehameha: Kamehameha=Onda Vital (lmao)
Actually
Kamehameha: Onda Glacial (first) later Kamehameha, Onda vital
Dick Grayson: Ricardo Tapia = Dick Grayson

?
Joker in Spain is Joker
Dick Grayson in Spain is Dick Grayson
The fuck?

>Refugees
>In Spain
Dunno what to tell you, Marco Antonio de las Camelias San Juan Salazar Mendoza, we have lots of immigrants, maybe those are better thanr refugees, maybe not.

history repeats itself

You are probably too young. In the 90s they were called like that.

U N A V E L A
N
A

V
E
L
A

Shit, you're right, 3000 were allowed to enter in Spain. Fuck this shit.
Sorry my lack of knowledge in my country's policies, I've been working in Poland for 3 years.
Europe sucks, don't even come here, fellow Americans.

Checados

>In the 90s
I have comics from the late 80s and early 90s and that's a lie.

spaniard use their own accent for movies while latin americans dub studios ususally work with a neutral and a bit fictional accents.
imagine news presentaror on latin cnn and stuff, thats a neutral accents more or less.
different in dialect are nor that much of a problem unless there's an abundance of slang and or rural dialect

>Not Estrella Galicia
Shit beer

*BURP*
M-MORTY, GOD ISNT REAL MORTY
FUCK MEXICANS AND SPANIARDS MORTY
*BURP*
WE NEED MORE REFUGEES MORTY, SO I CAN LINE THEM UP AND PORTAL THEIR GOAT FUCKING ASSES TO BEERLAND SO THEY'LL BE FORCED TO KILL THEMSELVES AFTER BEING FORCEFULLY DRANK ALCOHOL
*BUUURRRRP*
SWASTIKA RICK!!!!!!!!!!

For me the main difference is not so much about different dialects and accents, but about the generally atrocious word choices and quality of the dubs in Spain. I understand they´re going to use words I´m not used to hearing in Mexico, but listening to stuff like "A buscar con ahínco la bola de dragón" etc makes me think the Spanish dub actors are not really good at their jobs, regardless of them speaking Spaniard or Latin Spanish. And for the quality, it just sounds to me like very bad recordings, bad sound and usually doesn´t sound like the characters are in the heat of battle but in a recording studio. Honestly, if they could improve the sound quality and use some common sense on the sentence structure I would not mind Spaniard dubbing at all.

>voca
No sabéis ni escribir escoria.

Reminder Spaniards are the minority here, and argies like me will see their nation rise, whilst they won't.

most refugees in Spain are Brits fleeing the misery of their food and weather

Colonials everywhere speak like retards
Straya English like they're always about to start a fight
Huhuehue Portuguese like they're narrating a telenovela
Quebec French like theyre pinching their nose while speaking

do your parents a favor and try to kill yourself, at least once

>t. colonial swine

>Joker=Comodín
>Dick Grayson=Ricardo Tapia
That's completely false. In Spain we have never translated names, just pseudonyms.

isn't spaniard's dubbing widely considered as one of the best in the world? i know it's infinitely better than the english dubs of french and chinese films but i can't compare it to other countries

Los americanos no entendemos el lenguaje de los moros

I'm from Colombia, my friends and I used to buy Chilean and Argie prints because Mexican ones had terrible translations, Spaniards were never good either.

Dubs are always shit, but Mexican translations are in general terrible.

what a waste of oxygen, I hope you get cancer

Spain is kino.

No.

Thing is that the same studios that dub Hollywood movies dub irrelevant obscure anime, so you get a dub industry that is more cohesive and has better actors, while Anglo countries don't really dub movies so all you have is mediocre and bad studios.

Spanish Dubs are bad, Mexican ones are complete shit, since they have the tendency to change the content, Mexicans literally erase jokes about Mexico.

latinos talk despacito, its sexy when a woman speaks, but cringe for a man.

Based Swastika Rick poster

I'm not saying we have good dubs or translations, I'm saying we have never translated names, which is true. And actually, it's not about being good or bad, it's about getting used to something, we're not used to latinoamerican accents and expressions so we don't like it.

Either way, I'm not a pleb so I just watch things in their original languages.

Why do amerilards and britcucks get different dubs if they speak the same language?

Would you like every movie character to sound like the guy who mows the lawn?
Neither do we.

Best regards,
Spain

sub>dub BTW

rather have a mexican dub than a dub that sounds like the lisped guy that gets fucked by his muslim neighbor every sunday

LOBEZNO

Realmente te pone a pensar

Because spaniards can't speak their own language. Also Latam became a bigger market.

Fake news. Did the run and saw a bull fight shitvwas packed with you guys.

Dubs are shit in almost any country. Subs are ok though.

Based mexicans>cucked spaniards.

There are more muslims in Argentina alone than in Spain and Portugal combined

I guess this is what happens when you get your worldviews from an anime imageboard.

>te pone a pensar
>te pone a

mexicans are literally the most cucked ethnicity on earth

Stares from atop of the wall eating popcorn*

Compared to Spaniards there's some Latin countries with what could be considered a 'neutral' accent. Spaniard dialect and inflection is a clusterfuck.

also rather have a failed state, don't you?

But my Spaniard friend, you guys are the muslims.

>literally cucking amerifats out of their own jobs
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

T.Mohammed Sultan of London

>when your country is so shit you have to move to the next one and cancer their shit up

>Spaniard dialect
There are several Spanish "dialects" from Spain. Asturians, Andalusians, Castilians, Catalans, Basques, etc. speak Spanish with very different accents.

And?
They're all a clusterfuck.

Some of them are very similar to American Spanish.

>tfw brazilian
>tfw we dont have this problem because our portuguese parents recognize we are superior in everything.
Feels good, also get fucked cucarachas.

>Never heard of them
>"they're all a clusterfuck"
Man, I'm not even Spanish, but your illiteracy hurts my eyes. Some of those "dialiects" have a completely different grammatic and lexic to the point you can't even call it Spanish.

Chileno.

Chili and bass

The ones you can't call Spanish are not Spanish, pal. Catalan and Galician are very similar to Spanish but they're different languages. Catalan Spanish and Galician Spanish are Spanish and very distinctive though.

women love when I speak and I speak despacito.

t. I've made woman cum on the phone.

Calla paraguayo

Burger

The language changed through the years in South America, simple as that. Of course, it changed in Spain too, but it's closer to the "original" thing.
Every country integrated new words and expressions to suit their needs, just like how Americans slowly modified the good ol' English.

And regarding the Sup Forums discussion that's going on in here, let me just say that both South Americans and Spaniards are fucking idiots.
Except Colombians. Those should just be thrown in a pit.

>let me just say that both South Americans and Spaniards are fucking idiots.
That's really deep analysis man. Thanks for the input.