Sup Forums roots for Jaime in GoT

>Sup Forums roots for Jaime in GoT
>In GoT, Jaime has been cucked by her sister/gf almost non-stop, save for a little break when Brienne took her turn cucking him, making him the biggest cuck in the show
Like pottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Dl787b1Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm rooting for Cersei at this point

I don't think you understand what cucking means

You do realize he was the one doing the cucking and fathered 3children.

Cersei is just for fucking not Loving for him

He fights for his house and westeroes against nigger mudslime tier savages

>guy 1 fucks guy 2's wife before, during, and after guy 2's marriage
>guy 1 is the cuck

>Jaime gets captured
>Cercei goes to bang her cousin for the time being

Jaime cucked King Robert, Loras and Euron soon
He's a Chad if anything

And how did Brienne cuck him?

our /guy/ is definitely Bran and Jaime at this point.

That's some nice headcanon you got there.

It's the opposite though. He fights only for love. He's a pure knight in an edgy world.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Was always the hero we needed

reminder bran gets stabbed to death by white walkers after warging into a dragon and only making the night king flee, not even doing any permanent damage to him. his story was all for nothing

Cersei loves Jaime, their children, and literally no one else. All other instances of her bedding someone were for her families' sake, from obligation, or admittedly that one time in A Feast for Crows where she gets drunk and fingers some asian chick but that's not in the show

He's the best character in the book too

>King Bob marries Cercei for power but wouldn't touch her with a six feet pole (unless it was to hit the bitch) because she is a disgusting freak of nature and fucks hookers instead.
>Cercei goes to do her own fucked up shit while Bob gives no fucks
>Sup Forums somehow sees this as Jaime cucking Bob
(seriously, she's not even hot)

yes user but you must remember the rape.

>Kids poisoned / killed himself / went crazy
>worry about cucking

Cersei has no true love for anyone, her love for Jaime and her children are an extension of her narcissism. Her children, because they were born from her, and Jaime, because he is what she wanted to be, the able male heir that Tywin acknowledged and groomed to carry on the Lannister legacy.

it's weird that neither lancel or the high septon ever told jaime he got cucked. seems an easy way to drive a wedge between cersei and him.

maybe tyrion will

Jamie and Cersei were not married

So Jamie is the cucker here

>Jaime has been cucked by her sister/gf

Jaime's a tranny?

>Fucking only your own sister
>Being a Chad

I like Jaime and Cersei is smoking hot but come on

>Cersei has no true love for anyone, her love for Jaime and her children are an extension of her narcissis
GRRM has literally said that she only loves Jaime and her children and that Jaime is like her husband.

>fucking your smoking hot sister in direct affront to the king "isn't chad"
what?

>fucking your sister NEXT to her sleeping husband
Ultimate Chad.

i'm rooting at the Autist in the North at this point

>fuck the king's wife (your sister) for several years
>a cuck
whoah...

Robert is still the ultimate cuck, his family too. Their sigil is literally the STAG en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
and think about it, Robert was cucked his whole marriage and thought the kids were his, he was cucked by Rhaegar out of Lyanna and she had a baby by him then died, Renly was cucked out of his throne by Stannis who was in turn cucked at the blackwater, then repeatedly by Melisandre, then burned his daughter ending his line, and his wife hung herself, and then he was cucked outside winterfell and finally died. The whole family is literally a metaphor for cuckoldry

>impregnates his own sister who is the king's wife 3 times
>"he's a cuck"
hmmmm....

Handles freak

>start a war by pushing the king's ten year old son out of a window because he saw you cucking the king
>"he's a cuck and not a chad"

To attain Chad status you have to fuck at least 3 different women per month

Jaime is clearly not okay with her sleeping around though. Tyrion's words seriously fuck with him. They're not wed, so I wouldn't call him a cuck, and technically he's the one that cucked Robert but still.

>loras
Loras was gay, and didn't want anything to do with Cersei.

>she's been fucking lancel, the kettlebacks, and moonboy for all I know

Jaime is the only character who can save the white race

Jaimie Lannister is my favorite character in the books, because he is a cunt kingslayer. He is arrogant, cocky and generally a prick to everyone. As his story moves he loses the one thing people feared him for, his sword hand. That grounds him alot and his imprisonment also gave him a little humanity. Then as the story progresses we find out that there are two sides to every story and Jaimie broke his oath as a kingsguard to save a million people and to essentially not act against his opportunistic father who was gonna sack kings landing anyways.

Then his oath to Brienne and his further adventures in the Riverlands make him even more likable.

In short, him and Theon undergo the biggest and most severe changes which make them incredibly likable as characters.

>Loras was gay
Top bantz though.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Dl787b1Jg

>Jaime has been cucked by her sister/gf almost non-stop
He's literally the fucking opposite of a cuck. A cuck is a man who raises someone else's children. Someone is raising his kids, he's the anti-cuck.

Yes in the book which is the reason he burns her letter but this is the show.

Jaime fathered three children with his sister who was married to the fucking king of Westeros. Jaime literally cuckolded Robert.

you are a cuck

this is exactly what a cuck would say

textbook cuckoldry tbqh

i'm fucking dying

C U C C B O I
U
C
C
B
O
I

>all this projection
nigga u a cuck

dubs of truth confirm that is indeed a cuck

>kingslayer
>sisterfucker
>sister's boytoy
>cousinkiller
>butcher
>looter
he's a pussy, but le i feel bad for him for losing his hand xd

sod. off.

None of that is bad.

>There is Jaime to consider. Their brother had been much younger when Cersei wed the first time; he might not acquiesce to a second marriage quite so easily. […] I should say something, but what? Pardon me, Father, but it’s our brother she wants to marry? (Tyrion, c. 9 | ASOS)

>Perhaps Stannis Baratheon and the Starks had done him a kindness. They had spread their tale of incest all over the Seven Kingdoms, so there was nothing left to hide. Why shouldn’t I marry Cersei openly and share her bed every night? The dragons always married their sisters. Septons, lords, and smallfolk had turned a blind eye to the Targaryens for hundreds of years, let them do the same for House Lannister. (Jaime, c. 21 | ASOS)

>“I am sick of being careful. The Targaryens wed brother to sister, why shouldn’t we do the same? Marry me, Cersei. Stand up before the realm and say it’s me you want. We’ll have our own wedding feast, and make another son in place of Joffrey.” (Jaime, c. 62 | ASOS)

>“If I’d let kingslaying become a habit, as he liked to say, I could have taken you as my wife for all the world to see. I’m not ashamed of loving you, only of the things I’ve done to hide it.“ (Jaime, c. 72 | ASOS)

>"I don’t care. I will not have another husband. You are the only man I want in my bed, ever again.” (Cersei, c. 72 | ASOS)

>"I want to be your wife, we belong to each other, but it can never be, Jaime. We are brother and sister.”
>“The Targaryens …”
>“We are not Targaryens!” (c. 72 | ASOS)

>“Jaime,” she sobbed, “don’t you think I want it as much as you do? It makes no matter who they wed me to, I want you at my side, I want you in my bed, I want you inside me.“ (Jaime, c. 72 | ASOS)

>“Do you have a little wife, ser?” No, I have a sister. (Jaime, c. 48 | ADWD)

>"You must feel so much lighter now, clean and innocent as a maid on the morning of her wedding.” I fucked Jaime on the morning of my wedding, the queen recalled. (Cersei, c. 54 | ADWD)

Jamie's a cuck in the sense that he's a hopelessly devoted loser to one woman, even when she breaks ideals he holds dear. She's Mad King 2.0, killing people and fucking behind his back.

Here's the real HBO Chad. Fucks hookers, slaves, royalty, mothers and their daughters.

>For the rest of that long night they let her sleep. Hours and hours of blessed sleep. The owl and the wolf and the nightingale slipped by for once with their passage unseen and unremarked, whilst Cersei dreamed a long sweet dream where Jaime was her husband and their son was still alive. (Cersei, c. 54 | ADWD)

>tfw got will never compare to rome

Pop Funkos are kino

you're a bit retarded, friend. he pushed brand and bran is not the king's son. he is ned stark's son

I have Cersei and Jaime

listen here you dumb niggers

Jaime is azor ahai reborn

>he was reborn during the battle against the dargon cunt and ther raping Horde. it was with salt (the tears of his men in fear) and smoke (obv). he was saved by bronn which can be seen as a form of rebirth
>catches a lion (cersei after shes gone mad)
>stabbs a lion and nissa nissa (both cersei) wih his valyrian steel sword
then he will
>join the NW, become the 1000th LK
>kill the NK

They were the first figures of any kind I ever bought. Then I sold them off and now I have a hot toy collection worth $1800 and if I include my statues it's $2600. I really should have stuck to pops.

>buying Funko Pops
>current year

No one in this show is as cucked as Jorah Mormont.

>Do you have a little wife, ser? No, I have a sister.

who /littlefinger/ here?

>using the word "cuck" unironically

>being a literal cuck

and proud

Why couldn't the Starks mind their own business? Why do they care who fucks who?

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

The woman he loves is constantly fucking other men. How is he not a cuck?

>hasn't watched the show
>hasn't read the books

>implying Sup Forums and the cuck meme aren't the most reddit things ever

This what happens when all your knowledge of words is based on memes

>this is what reddit faggots actually believe

He's right though.

Brienne will marry Jamie and they will rule with prudence and wisdom.

name 1 girl harder to pull than your sister

Hahahahaha

bran is 100% /ourguy/. i like jaime, but its true hes a cuck. i mean he let the supposed love of his life marry a fat agressive asshole, fully knowing robert will bang her senseless every night. he could have taken the throne after killing the mad king, but no. its time to admit the sad truth, both jaime and robert was cucked by each other. jaime because someone fucked his love with his knowledge, and robert because he was tricked into raising someone else's kids

Jaime could do fuck all about it. Only Targaryens can marry each other and Tywin had already arranged marriages for Cersei.

He stabbed cersei?

This. What the fuck was Jaime going to do? Robert literally had just overthrown a dynasty that lasted for centuries. He 1v1'd the prince and slapped his shit. He had all the armies and everyone else that supported the crown got rekt or surrendered. He had biggest dick in all the kingdoms at that point, everyone wanted to suck him off Cersei included.

and yet Robert didn't want any of it, neither did Ned. He could have taken the throne for himself. He had the support of the Lannister army which was totally intact whereas Roberts army was mauled, and Robert didn't even want the throne. For all we know he would've just fucked off and banged milky peasant girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

How can he wrap his hands around her throat and stab her at the same time? Idiot.

>fully knowing robert will bang her senseless every night
lol?

anyone got a good jaime pic from the last episode I want to share on jewbook to trigger my normie showpleb friends

>her sister

Pure
Unadulterated
Kino

>cuck cuck cucking
Good post, OP.