Eyes wide shut iz real

Eyes wide shut iz real

nypost.com/2017/08/07/you-can-be-a-lifetime-member-of-this-wild-sex-party-for-a-million-dollars/

>some f famous guests include Bill Maher and Gwyneth Paltrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dominus members sign a “blood oath,” involving blood and a paper document, to join — but Lawner won’t go into details.

ok then

How can our cocks be real if our women aren't real?

reminder that sex is for women and men who want to please women

Red pilled as FUCK!
MGTOW for life, bro.

Eyes Wide Shut parties ain't shit compared to some of the shit I've been to.

>Eyes wide shut is real
obviously. You think Kubrick made the film on fantasy?

Also, reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4

a million dollars? but i can have an asian whore ordered to my house like a pizza for $100.

hahah fuck that.

>new york post
fake and gay

>Spending millions of dollars just to insert micro penis into a million times used up pink taco.
KYS.

does Idris Elba play all the white guys?

The New York Post is a not-real rag. They will print any dumb motherfucker who calls their office and says Ben Affleck came on his bedsheets. Whatever.

>implying you wouldn't do Gwyneth

I'd shove 7 (seven) limes up her ass

that's bullshit, he's shilling for his bank against "evil bankers"

>implying you have 7 (seven) limes

wats that

Very fake and gay. And a purposeful diversion.

>For single men who can’t cough up a million, admission to an individual event costs $1,850..
i'd pay that to check it out.

You think you can pay to go to a pre-child sacrifice sex ritual party with the Rothschilds? lmao

Sucker

Well, it was real enough for bill Maher grabbing pussy at the playboy mansion,

story time:
>be at some fuck up artist party with lots of druggie people in vienna
>be high as shit on ketamine
>some local dirt bag painter hollers at some random girl "give me a bj you whore and I give you some coke"
>girl waddles over to him, she is high af
>opens his pants
>smiles at him
>suddenly takes a ripped cola can she was hiding in her hand and cuts the head of the guy's dick off
>blood erupts, guy is sqealing like a pig
>three guys carry him away
>me and my friends look at each other stunned if this is reality
>proceed to take another key of kept
>never see the guy again
>mfw

Lol you sure showed that sexist bigot! #feminism4life sista! #resist #fuckdrumpf

nice pasta

OH GEE STOP THE PRESSES

ha ha no one replied to you

I'll take Things That Never Happened for 200.

>story time
Could you be any more reddit my god

That doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't true.

Congratulations. but yes i do believe you - i'm sure normal sex type parties are pretty tame in terms whats going down with the elite.

dildo schematic

>spending millions of dollars which you don't need cuz you have many more mllions of dollars to insert your penis into many famous people

i would go for it

This isn't your blog faggot. Nobody cares

This kid shit wouldn't happen at the elite orgies. If I saw a bitch do that at a party she would be dropped in a vat of acid in the middle of the room

t. internet tough guy

How is this a surprise? The rich elite had parties like this ever since Ancient times with the Romans.

Even in the 20th century, do you REALLY think it's out-of-this-world for a bunch of wealth magnates, politicians, etc. to get together and have a fuck-fest in some swanky estate?

If I had billions of bucks, I'd have parties on a yacht with tons of gorgeous girls and coke just like all those fat old dudes do.

/ourgirl/

next you're going to pretend you're SHOCKED that elites run pedophile rings

>Women get in for free, provided they apply by sending full-length photos to Lawner

fucking roasties ez life mode