Sansa and Arya

Their reunion seemed rather cold, neither of them was overly excited to see the other. They almost seemed slightly hostile towards each other. Sansa turned away unimpressed when she was fighting Brienne.
What was up with that?

that's just shitty D&D writing, there is such a huge gap with the books and GRRM ...

>arya's hairline

Is she really just a 37 year old midget?

>that's just shitty D&D writing
This. Let's not forget that Arya had a knife twisted deep inside her stomach and managed to survive

Thy are competing with each other also they never really got along in the first place.

fat girls getting emotional the wembs. where are they. funniest shit you've ever seen.

entire show is a feminazi ugly girl power fantasy fanwank now. just stop caring. i stopped caring years ago. it's horseshit.

Arya only likes jon snow.

Dude, the show is supposed to be dark and edgy. No one can smile for too long and everything has to be depressing and bleak. Because that's gritty and realistic, and people will take it more seriously.

Yeah, that was so underwhelming. They haven't seen each other in who the fuck knows how long, after all of these tragedies happen, and that's how they react to each other? It should've been way more of an emotional scene.

I've had more emotional reunions with my sister or mom in real life from not seeing them in several months. I could only imagine the fucking absolute sobfest it would be if I saw my sister after like a million years all while her thinking I could be possibly dead or something.

Did you cry?

it happens when you constantly have your hair pulled back into a pony tail or whatever.

BEFORE POSTING: SHOW A REAL LIFE PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND TELL US WHY GOT:S7 IS GOOD. IF YOU DO NOT, INSTA BAN UNTIL WINTER. GO.

They were warmer than i expected.
They never gave a shit about each other when they lived together. That reunion moment was probably the first time they realized they even missed each other.

I don't think they ever really liked each other in the show. Especially after Sansa back stabbed her.

From what? From watching the show? No.

In real life? No. Although I once came to the verge of tears upon leaving my mom's house after a week visit a few months ago. I only see her like once a year because she lives far.

It seemed totally natural and authentic to me, given their relationship. Sansa probably hadnt even thought of Arya for years before she showed up. They basically are at best apathetic to one anothers existence. In fact book Sansas total lack of remorse or concern for Arya is one of several things that make her character so irredeemable imo.

Shit, meant to respond to this:

Sansa is salty because she sees that Arya became this independent ass kicking assassin while she got kidnapped and ass raped until a dickless man rescued her

Even if they weren't very fond of each other prior to everything going down you have to remember that it was just sibling rivalry; Arya was a tomboy and Sansa wanted to be a pretty princess and marry her prince. Everything was still well then so Sansa who only had eyes for Joffrey at the time thought her younger sibling was just annoying, as most elder siblings tend to think. YEARS have passed since, both have gone through a lot and their entire family and everyone they used to know are dead save for their bastard brother and real brother who contracted autism.

Nothing to be happy about when you're stuck in this shit tv show with atrocious writing.

This. When she saw Arya fighting she suddenly realized what that meme has been saying the past two weeks
>Jon is king in the north
>Bran is 3 eyed Raven
>Arya is bad ass assassin
>Sansa basically got raped and abused for 6 years.
She's butthurt.

I did think there was enough warmth for their reunion though.

Did it really take this long for someone to state the obvious?

Sansa is upset because her little sis is now a stone cold ninja assassin, meaning she is the Stark with no personal defense skills. In a way Sansa is at the "mercy" of people around her in a way Jon and Arya are not, and for someone who's lost their father, mother, and two brothers to violence + been a victim themselves that stings.

>Sansa turned away unimpressed
I felt that she was begrudgingly impress instead. all she did before was belittle Arya's desire to be able fight before. bet she wish she had that skill when all she could do was cry in King's Landing.

>What was up with that?
Shit acting of a shit screenplay under the instruction of shit director and producers.

Absolutely not.
She's just realized that Arya can actually kill Cersei. And is probably wondering who else she could get her to kill.

I'm hoping she will realize what an asset Arya is. I know LF did, but he looks rightfully scared of her

Considering how 'well' Sansa and Arya got along this was what I was expecting for their reunion. Her reunion with Bran was a little more suspicious because I'm certain she didn't have any sort of bad memories associated with her brother who was of approximate age to her. Hell I think the worst was her being a little upset at Ned that Bran was going to learn how to do all the swordfighting and shit when she wanted to learn too (at least before Bran's tower accident).

I'm really hoping if/when Arya reunites with Jon it's much warmer than those two because she did seem very fond of Jon and him being King of the North was what drew Arya to Winterfell in the first place.

I DON'T CARE SANSA ARYA REUNION
I DON'T CARE SANSA BRAN REUNION

I WANT BRAN TO HUG RICKON AGAIN
I WANT BRAN TO BROMANCE JOJEN
I WANT JON TO BIGBRO TOMMEN

stopped watching when they killed jojen. found out on yt they killed rickon and tommen. i hate this show so much. i loathe that fat ugly hack author and those excrement poop hack writers so much.

Her lifes ambition to be a pretty pretty princess turned out to have few applications in the apocalypse.

>sansa bran reunion

Prior to that scene, I don't think we've seen these two actually talk or even nod at each other onscreen.

i can understand a lot of the sansa hate, but tbqh i don't think she's jealous. i think it's more that she's disturbed that her little tomboy sister is now this ruthless killing machine who is going to run off just like jon and possibly get herself killed. before she saw her fight, she thought she was joking about her list. now she knows that's not the case, and she's worried and frustrated. first jon is got jesus, then bran is a magical tree, now arya is terminator.

old sansa wanted to leave her provincial homeland and have this fairy tale romance with a knight or prince. new sansa, more than anything, just wants things to be like they once were, but that can't happen, and she hasn't accepted it. all this talk of resurrections, saving the world, three-eyed ravens, lists, etc. is reinforcing that for her, and she doesn't like it at all.

>Arya
looks worse then ever, greasy.

It is a set-up for later episodes.
Sometime in the next 2 episodes, Littlefinger is supposed to pit Sansa against Arya, so they can't have them be all warm and cuddly with each other.

How do you know that? Is that from the books? I thought the show was ahead of the books.

Ugh. I was getting so annoyed by her greasiness this season! Looks like she showered and got some new duds before her spar with Brienne.
Thank God.

>Sansa didn't even mention to Arya nor Bran that their little brother died recently

was it autism?

aside from the lineup scene in S1 they didn't have a single scene together

All that ex positional shit happens off screen. Like how Jon knew that Theon helped Sansa when we didn't see her tell him.

the scripts for the whole season were leaked

there was also a summary of all major points in this season's episodes floating around

I mean we can assume that Theon/Jon part because Jon finding out about Theon isn't all that important.

But Sansa telling them that their little brother was killed seems a bit more emotionally relevant.

Like kind of the first thing you'd bring up. Instead they banter about killing Joffrey.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Why talk about dead innocents when you can enjoy the memory of that cunty dying?

he was their little brother

seems like it'd be worthwhile to inform her. they were even talking about people who knew ned being dead.

Literally no one cared about Rikkon. Literally.
They should havebeengrieving Shaggy Dog.

Bran already knows his choice to send Rickon away is what inevitably led to Rickon dying because three eyed raven bullshit. He barely gives any shits about people in his life now that he has tree autism, is he really going to feel anything for his brother after what we saw last episode saying goodbye to the only survivor of his over-the-wall travels?

Arya I don't think would have a strong attachment to the baby of the Starks, he was very young and the guy who killed him is already dead so they probably cut any chance of it being mentioned period, even though noting just how many Starks are dead and which are alive would be poignant instead of everyone mooning over Ned's shitty statue.

They weren't exactly close before a lot has happened to both of them and their families and they aren't exactly eager to share what has happened to each of them.

I thought it was very realistic. I've had the same sort of awkwardness with my sister who I hadn't spoken to in years.

>Tree autism

>Bran already knows his choice to send Rickon away is what inevitably led to Rickon dying because three eyed raven bullshit
Sansa didn't know this of the time of meeting him though.
>Arya I don't think would have a strong attachment to the baby of the Starks,
shit he was still her little brother.

It's not like Sansa was close with any of her siblings.

They all clearly loved Robb and Bran the most. That's evident from the books and the show. And Bran was the only one they actually heard about being dead.

Sansa didn't seem to be especially close to Bran. And she didn't even really consider Jon to be her brother back in Winterfell.

but they made their reunion super emotional

they could've at least had them mention their little brother was killed recently

The real answer is bad writing.

Same goes for Sansa & Jon

Bran had no 3ER powers when he sent Rickon away

Chicks instinctively hate each other, news at 11.

Didn't Sansa hate Jon just like her mother? Yet they got a heartwarming reunion for some reason.

Dickon*

They are not children anymore. They are not themselves anymore. and the reunion is nothing to be happy about

These answers are correct

true autist right here. you should take the eye test mate

bad writing, bad acting. don't read too much into it

Sansa getting anally plowed over and over was most memorable moment after tywins death for me. Bitch makes me horny.