Nice Illuminati shit, faggot!

Friday the 13th part 2 cuck

Black Christmas is the only truly good slasher

there's only one correct answer

Not sure if this was posted as bait... But this... unironically

Correct series but Part 4

>Not posting part 6
Shit taste

Watched part 1and 2 for the first time. Should I skip to part 6? Or go in order?

No don't skip them
Part 3, 4 and 6 are the best

Part 5, 7 and 9 are terrible

Part 8 and Jason X are so bad to be good

The one where people get slahed

Aside from the twist, 5 isn't that bad at all, and 7 is worth watching just for the Carrie fight at the end.

7 is boring. Go fuck yourself.
>but muh carrie fight
>but muh sleeping bag kill
>but muh kane hodder stunts
It has a shitty, uninteresting setting, the most bland, forgettable cast of characters in the entire series (except for the abusive therapist) and courtesy of the MPAA, worst kills. It's such a boring slog of a movie.

Halloween

Strait-Jacket (1964)

Rob Zombie's Hallowen 2 Director's Cut

The Bat was also a good old school slasher. You can see the influence it had on Wes Craven. The Bat is basically non-gory Freddy in looks.

>5
>bad

user what the fuck

I love ALL the Halloween movies. Even parts of Halloween Resurrection.

Halloween
My Bloody Valentine
Black Christmas

probably the top 3 best of all time

>tfw the mask looked better than most of the modern fake face masks

Maybe it's the black and white, but damn.

Jason's design in part 7 is great though. I love how they incorporated all the damage he's taken over the years.

Part 5 has a huge body count but they're mostly uninspired kills. It does have the best tits though.

Halloween
Scream

The most kino slasher movie ever is Sleepaway Camp. If you haven't seen it, go do so now. Don't look up anything about it though, or you'll spoil the experience of watching the slasher equivalent to the Sixth Sense.

>Other slasher kino
Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives
Scream
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Halloween
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Psycho
The Silence of the Lambs
Maniac (2012 remake with Elijah Wood)
M

>movie is good because of muh plot twist

stop being underage

Sleepaway Camp isn't kino just because of the twist end. It has a ton of subtle symbolism and subtext running through it that only comes out on repeat viewings, and really has a kind of story telling you just don't see in other Slasher Movies.

I'm not sure that I'd give them that much credit but it does have a fun campy tone(gotta love those New Yawk accents) and some good kills.

Halloween 2 is underrated.