Women are all cunts

How did he get away without being lynched by feminists and their lapdogs?

Well, he hasn't made a motion picture since 2006 (and got to do Twin Peaks thanks to the power of nostalgia)

Nobody watches Twin Peaks

>twin peaks barely gets 300k viewers a week
Nobody gives a shit lol.

Women fucking love Lynch. None of them are ever uncomfortable with him and always come back when he makes something.

>live numbers
>making a fuck in this day and age

They like to pretend they're intellectual and that they understand his stuff

This only reinforces how much of a cunt they are. The same cunts that keep talking about feminism and stronk females come back to Lynch to play true cunts because their career is over and he offers them an opportunity to be in the spotlight after all these years.
Naomi Watts said she didn't even read the script when Lynch called her. She giggled and said she don't usually do this, only for Lynch.

The guy's got a fucking power over women. My own grandmother hates lecherous men, but found the flirty Frenchwoman scene endearing when she came by.

>he thinks all the youtube babbies even remember what this show is and watched it.

I'm a youtube babby and I watched it.

Youtube babby here, i watched a Let's Watch of the show

he's a god

can't lynch the Lynch, i guess

You would be able to rape women without worries if you had this kind of hair.

Raping women is easy. Lynch gets them to eat out of his hand.

they know he is right and he is in there face, overtly.
when confronted by facts the feminist will run.

HOW DOES A MAN THIS OLD HAVE SUCH PATRICIAN HAIR

this is the most hatefilled thread ive seen in a while

He is our guy.

Also, mandatory LYNCHED.

He makes good movies, treats his actors respectfully and is, by all accounts, pleasant to work with. Why would there be any shame in acting for him? I imagine a lot of directors are no fun pricks whomtreat their actors like theybare sheep.

GOOD

You'd probably have an aneurysm on r9k

They were confused they didn't know if it was muh soggy knees or not.

If you think that represents Lynch's ethos in any way then you've misread all of his films and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

How do you know that, you work with him? Being nice behind the camera is irrelevant. Women would still be at his feet if he was an arrogant jerk but was still a successful filmmaker. I think the characters in this series speak for itself. Women look for successful and rich men, not for the good or righteous peasants.

Ahh yes Lynch daddy

But even the men who've been in his movies have said that he tends to get along pretty well with his actors and that they keep working for him despite his movies not being that profitable does seem to confirm it.

Even with a job like acting it makes a difference if your boss is a swell guy or if he's an ass.

lol who made you some kind of expert on anything? Do you have any idea what you're talking about or your highschool just hasn't started back yet?

Even if his movies aren't making big money, he got a name for himself and is a respected filmmaker. Any actor that isn't relevant would do anything to play in Twin Peaks.
Getting along with actors is irrelevant, it's about the roles. All the women in Twin Peaks are huge cunts, even those you didn't suspect. You think that's not how he actually feels about women, you're delusional.

Not true.

Jade was nice. Lieutenant Knox seems pretty competent. Tammy... is played by a pretty bad actress but she's still supposed to be good at her job. Janey does kind of an over the top portrayal of a nagging housewife but she's still okay.

I could probably go on.

>Jade was nice
She's a paid whore. Of course she's nice with her client...

>Lieutenant Knox
We barely know anything about her

>Tammy
She's quite a bimbo, she makes a good secretary.

>Jeany-E
She's a cunt who was treating her Dougie like a dog. But as soon as him came back with money, he got to fuck her. In the last episode it was emphasized how much a venal cunt she is. She alienated Dougie so much he resorts to hookers and she doesn't even realize he isn't really Dougie.

I don't know why you're implying that Lynch is somehow inaccessible most of his stuff is just supernatural melodramas

this

Who fucking cares?

How he keep da hair dis way?

I saw *some* backlash on Twitter after the episode where the fat girl got beaten up. There was more woman beating but I don't remember what. Someone I know said it was gratuitous and uncomfortable.

Cry about it on tumblr, hole

>A let's watch
Wouldn't that basically be an unfunny Rifftrax?

I bet they didn't find it gratuitous when the radio man got his head bashed just like the woman.

>How did he get away without being lynched by feminists and their lapdogs?
he understands women on a primal level.

I think women like him because he reminds them of lesbian dykes. I mean, just look at him

It's the lesbian dykes that look like him, not the other way around. Dykes want to look like men.

True

He's a true artist
No, really, think of Carl Andre for example.
Great, heterosexual artists, are usually misogynistic, or borderline psychopathic, it's part of their trade. Same goes with musicians, writers, philosophers.
They get away with it because of their unique subjectivity and particular will.
You, on the other hand, are just a bunch of butthurt fat fuckers who will never achieve nothing, women will run away from you no matter what you do.

>She's a cunt who was treating her Dougie like a dog.
Wrong.

Original Dougie was a deadbeat dad who didn't bother showing up for his own kid's birthday instead spending it with a hooker while on the run from hired killers due to owing money to shady people. Janey-E hadn't gotten any dick in ages.

Comes Coop, who in spite of being a braindead blank solves the "niggas may come here shooting" problem by bringing in cash, spends time with the kid, shows up at work and does a good job, is not a fat piece of shit, makes her feel attractive, gives her sex and is a better husband than she ever thought Dougie could be.

all the answers in this thread are 300% better than the content of any random /tpg/

>let's watch
hol up
is this a thing?

How does he do it lads?

>This only reinforces how much of a cunt they are.
lol dude, get over your fucking women issues. You sound like a giant tool.

Why are normies so triggered by "muh C word"? I swear its worse than nigger these days

twin peaks is the greatest show ever

They get away with it because because they're rich and famous, and most women are venal cunts. Like it or not, that's what Lynch is saying in this serie.

>Comes Coop, who in spite of being a braindead blank solves the "niggas may come here shooting"
Yes the only quality of Dougie is solving her money problems, despite being completely brain dead. Give me another reason she would stay with him?

>lol dude, get over your fucking women issues. You sound like a giant tool.
Nobody said that to David Lynch. Why?

He is a genius and happens to be charismatic as fuck.

cunt?

yes, you fucking retard.

calm down cunt