The Witcher

Are you ready for Netflix' answer to GoT and True Detective?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be shit, we can't have nice things, user.

I cannot wait to see all you faggots crying when they'll blackwash Geralt. The day shall come.

/thread

>The characters wont have the same voice
>It will be even less lore friendly than the games
>The few "nods" in the TV will be to the witcher 3
>CGI drowner after drowner
Oh user, it will not be as good.

it will most likely be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A

>CGI drowner after drowner
ahahaha i can already see it
and Andrzej Sapkowski isn't like George RR Martin he hates the games too and he disavowed them from the start

Geralt's kill count in the novels is 1/1000 of the one in games. No need for much CGI.

I know, Geralt is also supposed to be broke af

>he hates the games
More like he hates not having made money from them.

Americans will diversify the shit out of it. Shame that Poland has no money to make a decent version themselves.

First for a flamboyantly gay black Dandelion. Also a mexican midget Zoltan. And expect the whole "muh non-human racism" to be pushed as the main plotline, even more politicised than in the games.

It at least boosted the book sales, i don't really know what deal Andrzej made with CD Projekt but George is, or at least was, implicated directly with GOT episodes.

>Netflix
Oh boy the very first edition of the Witcher mythos to FINALLY be PROPERLY diverse and 50% black JUST LIKE the ancient mythical poland it was based on!

The only reason why he hates the games is because he was offered royalties by CDPR but instead chose a one time payment from them They then went on to make his obscure, unknown books a worldwide household name and raked in millions of $.

Andrzej just took a clump sum of money instead of future royalties because he thought the games would flop. He's been bitter ever since.

Be kid
>Oh man, I wish they did a movie about this or a show about that I love this [source material] so much
Now
>I fuck, I hope they don't do this or that. God please, don't let them touch the [source material]

He doesn't even hate the games, he acknowledges that they (probably) made a very fine product, he's just kicking himself fro passing over royalties and doesn't like being reminded of it.

The first two books will actually translate over to over medium quite well. One episode per short story.

How many characters will be blackwashed?

At least 50%. With the remaining "white" actors being Jewish.

Geralt will be black but albino
screencap this

It's so stupid it has to be true, there's no way they'll let the hero who fights against racism/speciesism actually be a hetero white male.

Are you ready for this, Sup Forums?

Let's guess how many black characters there will be in this fantasy land based on Poland.

tip: there were none in the game.

YASSSSSS KANG SLAY

This is a good thing. The games and the books differ a fair bit, which means they should probably stick to what made it mainstream... the games.

Do we even know what the cast is yet?

can we have one of these threads that doesn't turn in Sup Forums wank fantasies?

Couldn't care less, so long as they don't niggerfy Triss and Yen.

>drowners
Who are you kidding, the whole series will be about the evil white witch hunters persecuting the poor little brown forest elves and satyrs

At least two, namely the Zerrikanian women who guard Borch Three Jackdaws.

>Triss and Yen
They'll be blacked by Geralt.

Can we have even one good movie or show that doesn't get ruined by Jews?

>he thinks there's not a 110% chance of forced diversity

Have you ever seen anything Netflix has ever made?

>Netflix has announced it will be bringing Andrzej Sapkowski’s fantasy novels to life on the popular streaming service.

>The Witcher series will see Andrzej Sapkowski join the project as a creative consultant, and he said he was thrilled at the prospect.

>In a statement he said: “I’m thrilled that Netflix will be doing an adaptation of my stories, staying true to the source material and the themes that I have spent over thirty years writing.

>“I’m excited about our efforts together, as well as the team assembled to shepherd these characters to life.”

Geralt will be a huge manly ripped black man
Dandelion will be the sissy white comic relief that's humiliated in every episodes.

Calling it now.

In the show if you survive the initiation you turn into a nigger.

Haha this exactly, I've realized I don't trust anyone, let alone Netflix, to put my favorite niche things to film. I'll admit it would be easier to accept if HBO did it, they would just put the books to screen and not dumb down/familiyify/politically correct it

I just keep praying they never find 40k

>geralt, drank dat purple potion

>They'll be blacked by Geralt.
So? Whoever they cast I'll have no chance in hell of ever getting with. So why the fuck would I care if they're blacked? I just want them to be hot, something they will not be if they're black.

Everybody will be Idris Elba except white women.

(on unrelated note, why is there fucking Steve Bannon pictures everywhere when I google Idris Elba? I swear to fucking god the next time I see some cunt with toxic hair color or a cocksucker in Guevarra shirt I will bash their faces in)

>Everybody will be Idris Elba except white women.
What if they only cast Idris as Triss and everyone else is white?

THIS IS IMPORTANT
who will play Ciri?

Idris Elba will BLACK her

Hopefully they'll stay far from that Mary Sue.

Hopefully they get a real woman to play Yennefer.

What the....the original Wiedzmyn series is pure kinematography user. Netflix has no way to even come close.

>dudeweedsman

Enough with this witcher bullshit. It's time for a true slavic hero
>Jakub Wędrowycz is the protagonist of a number of short stories by Andrzej Pilipiuk, a renowned Polish writer. Wędrowycz is an elderly alcoholic, moonshine producer, poacher, amateur exorcist and fighter against all sorts of supernatural forces dwelling around Wędrowycz's village, from the aliens to ancient demons and from Russian mafia to tax inspectors

all the normies will want pic related

if they have any sense she won't feature, she's a fucking terrible character. It should purely follow Geralts travels with Dandelion.

They clearly want him to play Bannon in the inevitable biopic.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

nice touch with the jaundice eyes

>yellowish eyes like wild nigs
lel

No, they'll hire someone who:
1. Doesn't burn a black hole into their finances.
2. Can act.

The only real choice for Geralt.

Witcher has always sucked?
You play the first one in PC?
Pure trash

Witcher 1 was great... for it's time. But it aged poorly.

Fucking sad I had to mod the game to make yennefer an actual woman that I as a black gamer could be with and not feel odd about it

why no nappy hair?

>treasured series made in countries that suffered under the far left tyranny for decades
>now to be defiled by the same filth these countries fought against, as the strogen ridden, limpwristed western cocksuckers give a thundering applause to the diversity and social justice

Yeah, how about you fuck off to castrate some little boy, or whatever you trash do in your spare time and leave the only proper unspoiled stories remaining alone.
Fucking garbage, I hope the North Korea will accidentally hit your coast and immediately improve the life on earth.

Nope. Geralt is supposed to look Old.

Will they look for someone closer to the original Yennefer design?

I'd get that mod just to make it all the more satisfying for when I drop her busted ass

He's also supposed to look like an ugly fucker, like in the first two Witcher games.

Witcher 3 made him handsome to appeal to normies.

Will the actors be slavs? Particularly the women

Mads isn't exactly attractive though. He's just got a unique look about him.

Probably not. Both fit well enough into the book description, and beyond basic attention to stuff Netflix will just go with what reddit wants. Which is only stuff from W3, since that's all literally anyone outside of here has played

Which is sad, cause W2 is pretty badass. W1 feels dated though, but gets me hyped for cyberpunk. /tg/ gonna freak

>Wędrowycz is an elderly alcoholic, moonshine producer, poacher, amateur exorcist and fighter against all sorts of supernatural forces dwelling around Wędrowycz's village, from the aliens to ancient demons and from Russian mafia to tax inspectors

So just a completely run-off-the-mill slav?

He is conventionally attractive. Those nordic features, thin, straight mouth, good jaw, defined nose, nice eyes. He has a good masculine face

I tried playing W1 again this year. I remember the first time I played it, it was graphically intense that I could barely run it on my computer of the time. Now I couldn't get over how shitty the graphics were.

weedman is supposed to look so ugly people spit and say "fucking mutant" whenever he walks past

african slavs maybe

Yeah, it was great for its time but I'm not Sup Forums enough to play super old games and pass over how shit graphics are now. But still, great execution and plot and stuff, if they do an updated edition ever I'll suck the whole staff off

But really I'm already gonna suck em off for making cyberpunk, so

Let's be honest here. It's tv so the chances of an actual ugly person getting casted are slim. I think Mads is a good pick since he is not super attractive and has a dangerous/unsettling look. Imo of course.

Not previous guy btw

Christina Hendricks to play Triss?

>run-off-the-mill slav
exactly
>He is known for his unnaturally long penis - according to the stories, he must store it in his pantsleg and tuck the tip away into his boot
>His current hobbies include vampire hunting (which is interpreted by the local police as grave robbing) and poaching dogs - particularly police ones

Who will play Keira?

Why do poles hate dogs?

Here's the characters Netflix's series:
>Geralt - a progressive numale that's on a quest to convince the realms of the power of equality. Along with him are his wife's daughter and his wife - Yennefer
Yennefer - a bisexual transgender that sole role being in the series is as a guide and a teacher to Geralt and the audience about sexual progressiveness and the ways of being a modern day liberal in medieval times.
Ciri - Geralt's wife's daughter that isn't even her wife's. She doesn't have much to her character besides being black and "badass".
Zoltan - a nigger who seems to be the party of our company of merry band of heroes. His main preferences and scenes in the story is him blacking white women and acting stupid. He is also not a dwarf.
Dandellion - an obviously gay character that feels oppressed by everything around him. He gets triggered a lot during the story and flaunts his homosexuality pretty openly in front of everybody. Somehow he survives.
Iorveth - an oppressed elf that dindu nuffin
Lodge of Sorceresses - a secret organization of feminist that are trying to put women on the thrones of every kingdom and promote social "equality" which generally means that women should be superior to men. We root for them.
Saskia - a modern day Joan of Arc. She is the epitome of female virtuousness and what women go through every day
The rest - Henselt, Foltest, Radovid, Empyr, Roach, Letho, etc - are all just mysoginistic CIS white males that just want to opress women, minorities and people of different sexual preferences for their own amusement. They have no redeemable qualities.

Here, I told you the entire story and the characters in it, you don't even need to watch it now.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

too old.
too fat.

JUST

I've got it. Ciri will be black, because black is the "elder blood"
WE WUZ ELVS

that keira looks a lot like Liz Hurley

Triss is like 60 years old in the Witcher 3.

please no

And looks late 20's.

No. Triss looks young and seemingly innocent, she's not a bombshell like Hendricks.

all muslims/slavs hate dogs, unwavering loyalty and companionship shames them since they know they aren't deserving of it.

And you're delusional if you think they're gonna cast an ugly TW1 tier Geralt. He's gonna be a good looking motherfucker like in the other two games.

and she has an 18 inch waist, but without magic she'd look like a deformed monster since she was burnt alive at the battle of sodden.

>asian and/or black elves
I hope they are not this dumb. They are supposed to be elves, not humans with prosthetics.

>inb4: lmao what are you whining about, nobody would be that dumb
See the Warcraft movie.

Who would play Priscilla?

A black girl. That's all they told me.

I think they hate dogs because in Western countries (and Japan + Korea + Taiwan) they are not a pest. Elsewhere they fucking kill people and shit all over the place.