Why are so many of his jokes animal related?

why are so many of his jokes animal related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does he explain his jokes?

Because he is a bad comedian.

The worst thing is, the show would be pretty interesting without the humour.

look at his retarded audience. He needs to.

british """"""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""" is shit

He's a literally who over here. Our shittest comedians traditionally get exiled to the United States, dating back to the 1960s.

He's a few orders of magnitude smarter than the people here. So you'll all call him a cock wrangler.

Have at him like the trailer park filth you are. I mean, you all know you're garbage people, right?

Really is amazing how easily they can slide by on the accent to cover up shit content.

U false-flagging, m8?

You people don't realize that America is losing its meaning and control. You're all dying on the vine and you're watching it happen. Germany is going to rule the world in 5 years. Not you preschool idiots.

>Germany
Here we go again.

And yet we haven't got any Germans on our tellyboxes. So the joke's on you.

I like Germany and all, but no.
You're fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk

false flagging? You people really do live in trailer parks, what are you talking about? You're essentially generic human garbage that bleets.

Every country is ignoring America now. Even Canada.

TRUMP TRIED TO REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE, THAT'S A BIT LIKE A WOMBAT PLAYING A TUBA, I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S DOING IT AND I'M AFRAID

>Thunderous laugher followed by applause

BUT-BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, HE ALSO IS TRYING TO BUILD A WALL, THAT'S A BIT LIKE A HORSE TRYING TO BUILD A SHED, IT'S SOMETHING THAT IT WILL NEVER NEED.

>Laughter begins to emit visual soundwaves causing foundation damage to the buildings around the Last Week Tonight studio

THIS IS A MAN WHO HAS HAIR A BIT LIKE A BALD EAGLE WEARING A DUSTBIN LID, WE KNOW IT'S NOT REALLY HAIR

>The laughter, Now just a loud droning, Begins to shatter through our dimension and rips a hole in our universe

THE THING IS TRUMP IS DANGEROUS, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, THAT'S A BIT LIKE AN ANT TRYING TO BAN CATERPILLARS, WE'RE ESSENTIALLY ALL THE SAME

>Heard throughout all of time and space, In every corner of existence, Mortal creatures bow before their new god John Oliver, The purpose of all life is to now to compare animals in unusual situations to current politics. War ceases. Hate ceases. Love Trumps hate.

Not yet, bro. It's shifting in front of you. Do you remember the collapse of the Berlin Wall? you're probably too young to remember those days.

You are making people who somewhat enjoy the show look bad.

so who are your good comedians then?

Sean Lock is god tier

is that it?

you send us ricky gervais russell brand and this faggot and you guys keep sean lock?

I know your island is small but are there only 4 comedians on it

Why does every joke he makes follow the exact same formula?

>Observation of political event
>Half assed analogy to some common situation with a weird spin on it
>Retarded voice impersonation of a character in that situation
>Detailed explanation of why the joke is funny

I also really don't like how he constantly uses self deprecation to somehow avoid any possible criticism of taking himself too seriously.

Stand by your jokes you fucking coward.

>constantly uses self deprecation to somehow avoid any possible criticism

Family Guy in a nutshell

he's the modern aesop

>import loads of brits
>no americans here whatsoever
are there even any good american comedians?

personally i like reginald d. hunter and katherine ryan. two very funny people

I love that guy. I saw him at Lockpedia. He asked someone to choose a subject for him to make a joke about, someone shouted "gravel!" and the madman managed to get everybody laughing with a joke about gravel.

Literally France spent a week sucking Trump's dick he's so powerful, have fun watching your sister and gf get fucking RAPED BY MUSLIMS. Fucking kikes should've put you out of your misery after WW2.

And China will rule over your ashes and Brazimerica by the 2050s. Not much to boast about there is it not?

i wish he would do a regular non-comedy show without his trash jokes

how come his white privilege didnt land him a ceo job?

he cant. someone edited out his "comedy" and has zero arguments or interesting perspectives

the fuck you talking about
it already feels like a serious show with shit 'humor' forced in