Dumb and dumber

forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/07/14/why-the-game-of-thrones-audience-keeps-getting-bigger/#2ad8e6415703

>Dan and Dave know how to tell a story
this needs to stop.

>Madeline (((Berg)))

It isn't though, viewership has declined since S3. What a stupid "writer" (protip: journalism is a dumping ground for second rate brains).

Hidden.

>viewership ratings having any validity

>viewership has declined since S3.
It hasn't

what the fuck happened in that one episode s5?

Was the episode straight after the Sansa rape

My girlfriend literally admitted to being too stupid to following the show when they were following the books and she says she loves that they've over-simplified things now because she can follow it now.
GoT has literally been casualized, feminismized and cucked.

>My girlfriend
Let me stop you there

>My girlfriend
are you writting high fantasy yourself now user?

My wife says I hate daenerys because I hate women in power, I tell her it's because she's now a Mary Sue with plot armor who is also becoming exactly like her dad. I asked her why she likes her and she literally says "she's pretty and the dragons are cool".

>rape

The ratings decreased, but my erection increased

nice

>Married
>Rape

Pick one.

I watched the first episode and it dumped a fuckton of characters on me and I knew I wouldn't enjoy it.

This and that's only us numbers.

Most people in the world have seen it legit or not

>lets boycot GoT
>ok
One week later
>I heard last week was a good episode, we should check it out

Did these liberals even watch the first 3 seasons... at all? Females were constantly "mistreated" there and there was no feminist propaganda in the show back then.

D&D are great they will even write your book for you if you ask

>Did these liberals even watch the first 3 seasons... at all
You can actually look at the ratings chart and see where the show graduated from the Rome/Deadwood audience and into the Walking Dead audience

It was apparently *after* the "OMG RED WEDDING" social media buzz.

Why do Americans watch finales of shows they haven't seen before?

I watched first season and half of the second, but i just couldn't take it anymore after that. I disliked or outright hated most of the character, only ones i really cared at that point was dwarf, dwarfs sellsword and the Hound. And i almost fell asleep everytime that boring dragonlady showed up.

those are numbers of live views.
a lot of people watch the episodes later and dont get count

Yeah, make a complete mockery of it....

>GoT
>good writing
This is a popcorn flick.

Don't delude yourself into thinking it's better, and you won't be disappointed.

Not to mention how the show is strongly based on the War of the Roses, a time when underage girls got raped in arranged marriages every hour of every day.

And there's also the fact that these people have some fucked up double standards considering they apparently had no problem with Theon getting his dick cut off by the same character, but somehow rape is so much worse.

And even besides all that, the show makes it pretty clear that Ramsay is not meant to be a likable character and that rape is bad.

>86085108
This is the most hilarious part to me

>Sansa had a rough night
>Theon was literally mutilated, raped and tortured
Guess which fictional character social media felt was being treated too cruelly?

It's pretty hilarious how rape is too much even in fiction but killing is OK.

Did you see the bar video? They started crying when Bran brought up the """""""rape"""""" just bringing it up was enough for them to start crying.