Seasons 1-5

>seasons 1-5
>typical Medieval attitudes regarding women and roles in society

>season 6
>"That word has no gender"
>"We don't recognize marriage" "So liberating"
>Shitskin turns to white guy and says "Your [white] people can't fight
>Show clearly caters to pleb audience with fast pace and tons of action every episode and less politics, story building, and character depth

What the fuck is going on? Did Gurm just toss the writers his general ideas and let them run with it? They should have taken a 2 year break and come back with something good.

>seasons 1-5
Try seasons 1-2

>retard who liked s3-4-5 is not retarded enough to enjoy s6-7

hmm very interesting

Give a few examples in 3-4-5 like OP did, because I didn't notice any at the time.

>alt right whining intensifies

This, season 3 is when things turn to shit and the show becomes a feminist fan service.

How about watching them again? This time you're not 15 and you have been to le epic Sup Forums where you learned to how to notice this kind of stuff.

You're the one with the edgy comeback to an honest question, and he's supposed to be underage?
Fucking summer, when will it end.

>What the fuck is going on?
season 1 ended and the show instantly went to shit

>honest question
Retarded question.

>le summer
kys reddit

And today on Sup Forums instantly shits up another board...

>Did Gurm just toss the writers his general ideas and let them run with it?

That is literally what happened
GRRM told D+D about Hold the door, Shereen being burnt and one more event yet to take place. Thats it.
Everything else is their own fanfic version of events

I though Davos' whole point of saying that is the whole not being chained down to some bitch for the rest of your life.

But Davos loves his wife and his family, that's literally the only thing he cares about - even more so that Stannis is gone

>>"We don't recognize marriage" "So liberating"
I don't know what Davos' character is in the show, but as a bookfag hearing HIM of all people say that was infuriating.

>Show clearly caters to pleb audience with fast pace and tons of action every episode and less politics, story building, and character depth

>there are 7 eps this season, theyre longer
>show is ending next year
>theyre tying up loose ends
>faster pace because of less eps and nearing the end

its like you dont know how TV works

Which is more sacrilegious. Davos is a family man and loves his wife and his family.

I'm done with this show and its implicit racism towards Whites.

A reminder that now the shitskin dothraki have crossed 'the narrow sea', they aren't going back.
Final episodes will be dedicated to them being surrounded by westeros women, while the westeros males are either executed by dragon fire or fap in the corner.

Winter is coming.

As somebody who never liked the show

This is perfectly normal. If it upset you, you're just an ignorant idiot who's trying to be annoyed at all costs. Also, a prophecy foretelling events that are weird and not bound by societal rules??????????????????????
There's nothing feminist or progressive about this. Men have been saying this kind of stuff since the dawn of time. If anything it can actually be considered sexist. So again, you're a huge retard who is trying to be upset at all cost. All that can be said about this is that it doesn't fit Davos' character in the slightest.
>Shitskin turns to white guy and says "Your [white] people can't fight
Smug troglodyte makes brash generalization???????????????????????????????????????
This is true.

what happened? D&D took over with only highlights of the story and no specified way to fill it in so they decided to go full on politically correct and likable to libcucks

This quote is typical grl pwr stuff, but it's not sjw shit.

Fuck off back to tumblr you stupid cunt.
You are insane and have no idea how warped your version of the world is.
You might as well claim to be the real kaleesi and waddle around in sack cloth shitting yourself.

>There's nothing feminist or progressive about this.

Stop playing stupid, this was just one of those "lol fuck christianity and its values" things liberals like to do, upholding the "noble savage" ideal etc...

This series is full of that bullshit now.

>dude it was always like that lmao
>I can't come up with any examples just believe me xD

>confusing s6 and s7
hurrrrrrrrr casual viewer

>As somebody who never liked the show
And yet you watch it anyway?

Except with Daenerys, she was always a special feminist snowflake trumping the patriarchy. Don't even try to pretend this wasn't the case.

So much this.

She literally used her vagina to tame the wildest of the barbarians.

>so liberating

it was about not having such an ugly concepts as "bastard"

watch the scene again, Sup Forumsack

Women have rights and claims in Westeros. Their rights and claims just don't trump that of their husbands, brothers, fathers.

In this case, the male leads of a lot of great houses are dead.

Bullshit. Just because that's the only things D&D has openly said were given to them doesn't mean they're the only things.

>fuck christianity and its values
there's nothing wrong with that sort of outlook nowadays

>your people cant figth
Like the dothraki would do any better against a dragon destroying their defenses and and a cavalry attack to kill any person out of formation

>this thread

Why do alt right faggots get so easily triggered?

This is bullshit. The writers of GoT said George told them about 3 events they found surprising. The 3rd one is the ending.

He still told them other shit.

>Why do alt right faggots get so easily triggered?
The 2016 election and the subsequent rise of Sup Forums as the dominant board on the site has effectively ruined Sup Forums... at least for the time being. Once more people start fucking off to r/thedonald things may improve, but as of now it's virtually impossible to have a discussion here without everyone looking through a Sup Forums lense and seeing an SJW boogeyman.

>Triggered
Noticing the poison being put into the media you consume.

>Stop noticing! Just switch your brain off and allow deranged ideas permeate the culture unchallenged. It's just a movie/show bro!

>unchallenged
>I challenge these ideas on a forum for chinese drawings!
Also, triggered describes your state pretty well.

Season 1 and 2 were really good, then the "fantasy" shit came along and ruined everything.

>show named game of thrones
>no one gives a shit about the throne anymore

Wow, such pottery.

Stay in your containment board you cancer ridden plebbitspawn

>rudypoo candyass thinks racism on Sup Forums is a new thing

How could you not have a word for princess?
What a load of horse shit.

It's fucking hilarious. Don't these faggots know where they are?

Because DnD are hacks and don't understand the scene from the book. It was referring to the fact that dragons don't appear to have any genders

>>"We don't recognize marriage" "So liberating"
I don't get the moaning about this, didn't he glance at Jon as he said it? It was just a bit of banter, Jon couldn't come up with a comeback because he's a boring cunt though.

Why the fuck does everyone say "triggered" nowadays? Whatever happened to calling people butthurt?

>capitalizing whites
>being this mad

Loser

>It was referring to the fact that dragons don't appear to have any genders
What? No, you retard. The Valyrian language just don't deal with genders, the same way Valyrians were fine with female rulers as long as they were Valyrian.

DnD are hacks by writing such a fucking stupid hamfisted way to explain it to the audience so late in the game when they've been ignoring it for several seasons, just because they only now realised that it's a big plot point the books that the prophecy is genderless.

Go back to Tumblr

>triggered
You seem to confuse the state of fear and delirium of a left-wing libtard, usually followed with them sealing themselves in a safe space room and google images with kittens/puppies, when exposed to reality with criticism towards a story's plot and pointing out the writers' catering towards a certain demographic.

The books ended. The show went sharply downhill the second it left the books.

GRRM actually knows how to write an interesting plot with interesting characters in an interesting world. By no means perfect writing but I had a blast reading them and I'm cringing through atleast 60% of every episode now. The plotholes are threatening to tear the show apart completely.

I used to consider this my favorite show. After watching the first episode of the season I was genuinely depressed knowing for sure the show was nonredeemable.

I wish I could just turn off my brain and ignore logic and enjoy it like everyone seems to, but I just can't do it.

Lol look at this nigger having a meltdown

This is why The Wheel of Time is superior.

The entire series is about how women are too irrational to lead the world. It takes a man (The Dragon Reborn) to come along and expose how stupid they all are, and finally put them in their place.

You know what I want to know? When the fuck did "snowflake" stop being an insult referring to how your typical tumblrite is trying to be completely unique in a sea of completely unique people, and instead start to mean weak or wrong or whatever? The way it's interchangeable with SJW these days doesn't even make sense as an insult because a group of snowflakes can fucking kill you. It's an insane evolution of an insult.

>LOL they'll never suspect

3 was fine. 4 was the beginning of the end. 5th season is where I started giving up on the show. I still watch it though, like some abused housewife returning for another beating.

Meltdown

It's the new generation of 4channers. Old gen either stayed on as trolls, finally caved in and became redditors or just killed themselves.

New blood is ehh. I find the memes and the posts to be less memorable, less imaginative and overall just very low brow. New gen is also full of political shills that are either right wing fags trying to weaponize anons by non stop shit posting around the "left" or tumblr fags making things into non issues.

Sup Forums as a whole has gone down in quality.

I know what you are.

But what are you? A garbage man.

>Did Gurm just toss the writers his general ideas and let them run with it?

Yes, its been like this since season 5.

Not that he is without his flaws, of course.

>reading comprehension

>le ebil rayciss come from reddit may may
the_donald is like nu-Sup Forums's retarded little brother. And nu-Sup Forums is the same to old (now full-)Sup Forums. Nobody's going anywhere. You're only going to see a drift of normies into Sup Forums, because t_d is still a bunch of civnat cucks who fear being racist and antisemitic above all. But you know this, you're just a redditor on GoT season trying to force consensus without any regard to fact.

This is the case for a shitton of languages, but I guess burgers (especially /polack/s) lack the intelligence to comprehend this.

Brainlet detected. This was already explained through the book vs TV show comparison. The TV version of the explanation comes off as maximum tumbr/SJW pandering.

If you honestly think Sup Forums, or most boards for that matter, are acting the same as they did in 2015, you're seriously out of touch

Who even cares about 2015 when people have been lurking this board for a decade? You sound like you came here straight from reddit and are turbo butthurt about something that's always been part of Sup Forums.

After the butthurt surrounding the death of Ros, GoT started ramping up the strong womens aspect

Now that Valyrian is gender neutral, women can start dying too, right?

Valar Morghulis and all that, no "but we are not men"

>Valar Morghulis and all that, no "but we are not men"

Arya isn't clued up on all the gender specificity of High Valyrian though ;)

>a little racism
>being a whiny cunt and getting butthurt about literally everything and thinking everything has to do with white genocide
Absolutely the same thing.

>Now that Valyrian is gender neutral
are you fucking stupid or just pretending?

>using the "alt-right" buzzword unironically

Is that really Cersi in the op pic havent watched in years

Why did they make her so ugly

>there are actually newfags so new that they don't remember how much bitching there was on here back when Valyrian wasn't treated like it was gender-neutral

Fucking hell.

RIP her glorious breasts.

My dad beat my ass when i was a teenager for calling him butthurt..haha, he was fucking pissed..im pretty sure if i said he was triggered he would have just disowned me for being gay

Dat knee dandling

Fucking jews destroying everything again. The army of kekistan will fucking destroy you when the time comes. And right after you shills are next so better watch out, libtards. You faggots could've just stayed in Israel and be jewish there. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not that user, but I saw a graph with stats for a year of traffic. There wasn't really any difference during Summer.

Real or not, I dunno. But I've been browsing this shitstack since 2006/7 and I've never noticed it getting worse over the Summer.
The only real difference during Summer is when someone posts something someone else doesn't like they say "fucking Summer, when will it end" instead of "kill yourself, faggot."

I hate this fucking timeline.

Everything has politics brought into it.

>??????????????????????
>???????????????????????????????????????

Jesus christ, is this kind of shit common on Sup Forums?