We're recycling this one.

>no one wants to bend their knee
>burn men alive with an magical animal because they win
>use dotraki just for the lolz because a huge dragon is not enough
>kill some of my people just for the lolz since I'm the righful queen hehe xd
>my name and my blood is the only reason i got this far
>I was raped aswell

No, we're not. That one is stale.

All the best characters will die this season: Little-finger by Aria and Cersie by Jamie.

Leaks confirm.

Those HBO/CNN niggers are force feeding us whyte womyn/feminism meme. This show has become so predictable..

Fuck off OP, we are.

>Cut to post battle
>See some Dothrakhi peal away from the main force and come across a small house with a small family
>we see them raping and murdering
>Burlington Bar still cheers.

Okay, but leaks also confirm that Daenerys will become Mad Queen. So the feminists will have to hate her, right?

>leaks also confirm that Daenerys will become Mad Queen.

from what I have seen, leaks do not confirm that.

The main reason people hate Dany in this season after this season is because she is overpowered specially after this episode. Can't wait to see her face when the the night king takes one of her dragons.

Here's a refresher.

>OP has posted in this thread four times
Just let it die you sad cunt.

how would the night king even kill a dragon?

With a spear

A giant crossbow obviously, except his is black and blue and has edgy spikes and skull decals on it

Remember when those giant launched a javelin sized arrow up at the the Wall and skewered a guy at the top? Well, we know Scorptions work on Dragons. Just have a bunch of Undead giants shoot at Dany's dragons.

can they even see anything? they're a bunch of rotting corpses
what even is the night king
how does his necromancy work?
how big is his army and how big can it get?
are the zombies his slaves or his puppets?

with magic

Quick reminder that Melisandre is on Arya's list.
how do you think Arya's gonna kill her?

>bran has seen all the nudes, fucked all the women, been fucked by all the men, did all the most vicious shit ever
Is he /ourguy/?

whats he gonna do? fire an ice spear?

By fucking her to death. Then when Melisandre dies Arya will look down and see the corpse of a really old lady :)

>autistic
definitely /ourguy/

>Cersie by Jamie.
Bullshit, fuck off.

>but leaks also confirm that Daenerys will become Mad Queen.
No, they don't.

the undead giant could probably do it with one of them super size bows

>best characters
lol

reminder that the warlocks still exist

>something that happened 5 seasons ago
>D&D bringing it back, much less remembering it at all
user pls

Haven't watched since Season 3.

Why does Bran look so weird? Different actor? Puberty gone wrong?

Anyone with the banepost webm of this scene?

Will there be more leaks?

puberty turned him into the eternal anglo

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>me on the left

S7 Arya can beat S4 Mountain in single combat

Prove me wrong.

This is just a theory but Craster could be Rhaegar Targaryen, because Jeor Mormont shared an alliance with him, to give him information about the wildlings. What did Rhaegar Targaryen gain in return? Safety beyond the wall where he could start a new family, after gaining knowledge about what happened to his family. Of course he was furious and wanted revenge? What was the best way to get that revenge? Support the White walkers with sons. Jeor Mormont suggested that Rhaegar Targaryen should change his name, because even among the night watch his safety was not guarenteed, when they visited his cabin for info. Jeor Mormont and Craster shares a friendship. How could Rhaegar Targaryen have escaped from the rebellion? He found one who looked like him and paid him a fortune to be him. So the fake one died at the battle of the Trident, while the real one fleeing north. His safety almost secured. Craster is a bitter cruel angry old man, no wonder after what happened to his family. He only have respect for Jeor Mormont and dont trust anyone. Rhaegar Targaryen may have had visions about the white walkers and the the 3 headed dragon who will save the world with fire. He already had a son and daughter but was about to get another one so the prophecy could come true, since what happen he no longer believes in the prophecy about the 3 headed dragon. What do Craster have now? Lots of children, the family Rhaegar Targaryen wanted for so long. What do the Targaryens and Craster have in common? They have several inbreeding children and dont think it's wrong. Who is at the Castle black? Aemon Targaryen which died some episodes ago. What do Craster thing about himself? He thinks he's a god while Daenerys followers think she is a god. So this prove that at least some Targaryen have escaped, so maybe Rhaegar travel with him to Castle Black and made the deal with the Night's Watch to protect him from the several lords and kings who wanted him dead.

Why was Jon so angry with Theon?

What has he heard?

fuck season 1 of Misfits was great

THE RAPE

he betrayed Robb and sacked Winterfell if you remember in season 2

Really, nigger?

I wish my face was the insole of those shoes.

He would be Mance if anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

Shit.

Good theory

>Jon is a Targaryen that fucks Daenerys
Based Targaryens not shitting up their pure blood

that wouldn't be realistic.

I miss Robert. He would have dealt with this shit.

Who was/is the ugliest girl in GoT?

Hardmode: no boat girl

>also me irl

Yes, because GoT is very realistic

I've never had a gf so I would take any of them/

one of the most realistic shows on the planet right now.

This
Why do such quality posts never get any responses?!

i don't think we are going to get another battle involving dany+dragons that will be as well produced as this one. they kind of put everything they had into this battle, next time they will be cutting corners and taking the easy way out because this one was pretty complicated to make, more complicated than battle of the bastards

Is this a serious post?

WAIT A MINUTE

HOW DID YARA LOSE TO EURON IN THE FIGHT? SHE HAD THE HIGH GROUND

are they using cgi to make his face look more like the night king?

this sweet girl

>implying the last episode isn't going to be a cgi shitfest that lasts 2 hours long

Well, I really think she could do it.

Pretty much yeah. Throws it into Viserion's neck.

yes, GoT is very realistic, gritty and accurate. Even more than the source material.

They'll fight the WW and burn them because they're so awesome

Why are there no trans characters in this series?

Reminder that Bran is the Night King, Missandei will betray Dany, and Bronn will survive the rest of the show.

Not even remotely. Maybe for the first few seasons, but that's it.
And it's not just because of magic.

Reminder that the show is clearly trying to make Dany the villain, but she has a too devoted fan base.
It's not the show makers' fault.

there is no magic on GoT, that wouldn't be realisitc.

as for other things, just because like timeskips doesn't make them less realistic.

this.
the production team literally said 'the hope is that the audience doesn't know who to root for' yet look at pic related

whats the fat girls master plan?

>just overheard normie coworkers talking about how brans chaos is a ladder was one of the best acting moments in the series

Are you mad

Maisie Williams is a strong goblinoid contender

>muh sisterfucking child-maiming oathbreaker is a noble honorable knight reeeeee

Lannistercucks BTFO

but boat girl is the best one

really makes me think

This is good poop

Lmao what?

Dany has and always will be the hero of the story along with jon

what are they going to do next week to defend her burning Dickon

Stannis would have sunk their fucking ships before they sailted to Dragonstone if Robert was still alive, even at the cost of his own life. Then it would have just been Dany and her dragons. Robert would have rode his magical flying stag into the sky and smashed Drogon's skull in with his warhammer.

i fucking hate this ugly whore

t. person who watches dany scenes and fast-forwards the rest of the show

YAAAAAASS

>criticizessisterfucking and oathbreaking
>posts image of the product of sisterfucking, who's also a kinslayer

He was so cute last episode!

Everyone calling him ugly can chock on a cock

quads of truth

lol Targs are the bad guys you fool

why doesn't this bitch have a fucking saddle for drogon

>able to hack HBO at will
>able to find out stuff about Emilia
>instead of leaking her degenerate nudes and lewds, they leak her phone number

What did they mean by this? What kind of autism is this?

Such a shame, really. He was so cute as a child

fucking disgusting
eternal anglo genes strike again

It's just jealousy

Fuck, I really had hope that women were logical and unintelligent until I read this post.

>>leaks

aria x john is going to make it all worth while though. I'm kind of pissed because I liked danny x john and I never would have seen it coming. I like danny going mad queen though