On the real though what is he doing

On the real though what is he doing

Eating

Chilling

Cocaine and hos

Nothing

eating chili

getting laid more than the whole board of Sup Forums combined

Be honest, would you bother to finish writing a book series for autists if you already had financial security and could just chill playing vidya and eating tasty things for the rest of your life?

Posting Daenerys fapfiction to fanfiction.net

>Eating
>fucking his female fans
Choose one

nice quints

nice 8's my man

BLEACHED

You think he'd give some sort of a shit about his legacy rather than let it be finished for him by a pair of incompetent hacks.
If the show is the only ending we get, nobody will remember it a week after it's over

Oh my. Checked

wtf i love GRRM now

Honestly, yes. Because I have some honor.

Yes.

Yes, because I'm autistic and can't leave things unfinished. Gurm, though, probably not.

He's starting to suffer from dementia. Instead of adressing the story gaps he just keeps introducing more and more characters so he can fill out the story while coming up with an ending to the characters people actually like.

Not everyone shares your priorities, garbage boy. Writers have a knack for writing and they get bored if they don't. Just like you have a knack for being a diabetic parasite and playing videogames.

>His entire childhood was based on being excluded, shunned, and ashamed
>No one loves him or cares about him
>He grows to hate those around him almost as much as he hates himself
>He finds an outlet for this hatred by writing stories where he can destroy all the beautiful people, all the heroes, all the losers, all the people like him and better than him
>This feels good to him
>He is very talented at writing and begins to attract an audience
>Now he has a chance to hurt real people by giving them characters they love and care about only to rip them away
>His audience is in anguish, but they keep reading
>tfw they actually like being tormented
>Since he's playing a hard-game of sadism, the fact that people enjoy how he rips the characters away bothers him
>He doesn't want people to enjoy it, he wants to hurt them
>He wants to take away something they love
>If he kills Jon, Arya, Jamie, whoever, the readers will be happy
>If he doesn't, the readers will be happy
>Time passes
>D&D start to write a stupid version of his books
>The people that care the most are getting genuinely upset about this
>The sadist awakens
He won't finish the books because that's his best tool to lash out at people

checked.
and yes, but i'll be sure to disappoing every normie out there, doing the opposite of what the tv show is doing

He lives a cozy life in New Mexico. He's a local celebrity in Santa Fe and an active member in the community there.

Unlike you sad bastards he actually has other shit going on in his life, including writing stuff that isn't ASOIAF. Plus he has acknowledged before that he can only write when he's inspired to do so, he doesn't want to just write down whatever bullshit pops in his head like D&D do.

perhaps he enjoys writing books

Fat man has turned the story into a major clusterfuck post-ADWD. There are too many characters and locations now. This means he's unwilling to write because he can barely remember half the shit he put in ADWD/AFFC.

In hindsight, not doing the five year jump was a mistake.

yeeessss....

really though, he's playing D&D. And I don't mean he's gaming the producers

im pretty sure it's weiss' head on the left as well

It seems to me, the fat man doesn't care about his legacy at all

fucking jews, they knew they needed stronk female characters for Hillary 2016

Fat man spent 20 years of his life building up to the Tower of Joy reveal and then Dabid and Deebee ruined all that in just one rushed poorly directed scene.

His morale has been destroyed a million-fold now. He has no motivation anymore now that he's behind the show. The show is spoiling the books. And he knows he'll write without the satisfaction of surprising fans.

GRRM fucked up.

This. He's probably already sick of the last book and just wants to end it all, literally and figurately.

He would have killed jamie on that battlefield

Uh Arthur Dayne is twice as good in the show since he has twice as many swords, learn 2 math dumdum

>ice and fire will never die so he can return to making tuf voyaging

7 fucking years minimum between books, how is this even possible considering he had about 150 pages already finished

Some quick math tells you that for GRRM to finish a book in seven years he only needs to write a third of a page every day.

That's literally all he needs to do. Not even a whole page. Just a third. But even that is too much. How is that even possible? I mean ASOIAF doesn't have complex prose. It's fairly straightforward. Just get your fucking fat ass on the writing chair and write just a third of a page. I've seen Somalians more disciplined than this.

He's writing a multi-part history of the Targs

Oh yes. More "lore". Because the one about the dance of dragons wasn't a rushed failure that ended abruptly halfway through because GRRM kept expanding the story forgetting he still has to finish the main series.

>Has no Children
>Fat, does not think of future.
>Takes forever to write books because sloth

He doesn't give a single Fuck about legacy.

Well usually people who have the ability to write massive tomes like Martin has tend to have personalities that drive them towards finishing what they started with. If Martin just wanted to do whatever he wanted he wouldn't have picked writing as a career.

INSPIRED WRITING CUMMING THROUGH

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>"He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit."

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>"The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing"

>Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your right, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs. She sounds as if she is being gored, the queen thought. For a moment she let herself imagine that her fingers were a bore's tusks, ripping the Myrish woman apart from groin to throat.

I don't know if it's football season or not so he's either watching football or thinking about how great it will be when there's football to watch

How does an old man like that have so high libido? I'm only 25 and feel like he could maintain an erection for longer with this amount of dirty imagination.

you can probably still see your cock though, when's the last time grrm probably saw his dick?