Is Passengers worth watching?

I like sci fi but is this film any good?

good film should have been a twist at the ending though

like what? only thing i can think of he puts her to sleep and he opens another pod

it is more of a romance film that was ruined by people who demand that romance operates their way.

It was a good film and unexpectedly poignant.

What if he puts her to sleep in a pod, and then sabotages the pod?

Pretty sure op made this thread so we could discuss chris pratt dumping anna farris without getting the thread taken down, so shall we?

It's a great horror film.

op here, what? i was told not to watch passengers because it's absolute crap but the thing that intrgued me is the lonelyness

I'd bet all of King Midas's silver that Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza have been locked inside a hotel room for days now

to be honest anna faris will rape him for alimony money now that he is marvel, he's about to get justed big time

i hope he gets with jewlaw though they are cute together

would have been better if we didn't find out he woke her up until the end

Actually you're supposed to find out he woke her immediately and the whole plot is about the turmoil between them. finding out at the end forsakes that great character-driven plot for a shitty twist. And doing it midway through basically goes for both and nothing worthwhile gets accomplished so the movie is a 4/10.

it's an ok light scifi movie. it's weird to see jennifer lawrence acting and talking so mature when she still looks 15. and by weird I mean sexy.

Absolutely!

The film was sabotaged by SJW critics taking issue with a point of the story that's an interesting dilemma to anyone who isn't brainwashed.

It's easily a 7.5/10 film.

>Delusional waifuposters

he couldn't stand her, he's constantly covering for her during promo tour. she's with darrin besides.

Aubrey is much more likely.

I was hoping he'd go into the pod and after months SHE, being a hypocrite, opens a pod.

Everyone shit on it here when it first came out but I thought it was great. Since everyone movie coming out in theatres is a remake, capeshit, or a sequel it gets points for originality

Its a complete waste of time no. Don't bother. Neither of them can even act worth anything.

it's a 3 part movie
>cast away in space
>romance blossoms and struggles
>suspense as the ship is about to blow up

I wish it was the first part the whole way through though. The first part makes it a movie worth a watch, even if you do get bored later on and turn it off.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

>it created a moral dilemma that wasn't about Feminism, sexism, or the current political climate
It was fun to see who sided with Chris pratts decision

>The absolute state of Sup Forums.
Refute the point or lick my butthole nerd

I know dude its fucking embarrassing. Passengers was pure shit.

Leave and never come back.

Don't waste your time on it, it's absolute shit.

it was fine, people have impossibly high standards in how they spend their time. like you're sitting on this garbage board right now, but a 2 hour romance film set in space is 'beneath' you. it's hypocritical..

It isn't. Stop same tagging and mass replying to try to get your point across faggot

Its pretty bad all around you obviously have the taste of a woman with a low IQ. Pratt and Jlaw are both bad.

Yep I barely come here anymore. Here for the first time in a week.

It sucks a fat dick which is probably why you like it, fag.

If you want to watch a movie with space in it.

Sunshine or Moon

WHAT THE FUCK

anna faris is single again?

I'm hunting her down.

Now I can properly masturbate to her without that asshole getting in the way of my fantasies.

OP you want a space kino watch On the Silver Globe. Moon was solid but OTSG is kino as fuck.

Damn bruh you got me

Damn that cut deep. Thank you

You enjoy getting slapped in the face, don't you?

>Actually you're supposed to find out he woke her immediately and the whole plot is about the turmoil between them.

This would have been really good. you're smart user, I like you

Worth watching the first 30mins or so.
Drop it as soon as you think things are "gunna go to shit" or when the ___romance___ starts.
No, it won't get any better in 15-30mins.

Should'a spoiled that m8, but yeah I thought so.
I quit early on, I was hoping for:
>They fuck like rabbits
>She finds out asap
>Turmoil
>Perseverance
>Both manage to go back to sleep
>Wake up on mars
>Get to see more sci-fi tech
>Relationship gets DESTROYED slow and painful
>Irredeemably broken because they're surrounded by actual choice
>Transport company gets fucked
>The end.

Was willing to put up with
>They both find a more suitable partner
>Have kids
>Remain friends
>Live happily ever after
To satiate the female audience

It could've been soo good though or in the very least watchable [see above]

Dude, it was copy-pasta.
The futuristic tech had NOTHING to do with the film.
Felt like such a dirty bait and switch.