You fuck my waifu?

You fuck my waifu?

what are you fuckin nuts?

I'm gonna ask you again:
Did you or did you not?

how can you ask me that?

You're very smart Joey, you gimme all these answers but you haven't given me a right answer

I'm not gonna answer that.

It's stupid.

Just tell me

This line didn't age well. Most relationships are at least semi-open. Most guys are fine with their wife sleeping with a few guys on the side. Just look at the /r/Hotwife subreddit. It has almost 100,000 subscribers.

Get help

did he actually fuck his wife?

does this movie have any flaws?

NO, he's a sick fuck with his sick questions

Why? It's common now.

should have have a bit less scenes of his later life and more on his boxing matches

Am I the only one who thought his original Italian wife/girlfriend in the beginning of the film is goddess-tier. She was gorgeous.

I don't like over cooked steaks as well, but I also don't like eating alone everyday...

I AM YOUR WIFE

>tfw no qt Italian wife for mutual domestic abuse

I bet she was wild in bed.

10/10

No, it isn't. I live in a city with 4 million people and have my whole life and have never met any colleagues in my faculty, my university writ large, or my social circles that does it. You are just bait.

Don't overcook it. You overcook it, it's no good. It defeats its own purpose

U gonna bodda me bout a steak.

YOU WANT YA STEAK?

IT'S A PIECE OF CHAAAARCHOAAAL BRING IT OVA HEREEE

Then I guess you've never heard of hotwifing.

Why the fuck does Jake Lamotta get a big hollywood movie with oscar winners and Sugar Ray Robinson gets jack shit?

because sugar rays life wasn't as dramatic as lamottas, he was mostly just a good boxer. lamotta was an animal.

Because Robert De Niro went to Paul Schrader and Martin Scorsese and begged them to help him make the movie because it was De Niro's passion project.

LARRY?

I always thought it was cool how this movie looks like it could have been made in the 1940's (not just being in black and white but the camera techniques used).