Bendini?

I'm on him!

Fuck wrong pic.

neck yourself delete this thread NOW

Spain?

RIP Bill Wilson

We hardly knew ye ;_;7

>eye
What did he mean by this? Did he mean to tell CIA to use his eyes to see that Bane is there? Was CIA and the masketta man working together all along but CIA just didn't get the signals?

CHAOSH?

Postan before thread gets pruned again.

Are you kidding me?

You're a big country.

para ti

For EU.

Dead meme? Sage?

So show me its body.

Tell me about bane? Why does he wear the mask?

It was destroyed in the wreckage.
Sage.

Who shot him down?

Wowee, another fucking Bane thread. Haha, so funny! Big guy, am I right?

That's fucking it. All this time that I've been here this virus of a joke has penetrated into my fucking mind at each grueling second when I see threads like these. The same, unfunny, vapid quotes amd the same, unfunny, vapid behaviours that you bumbling imbeciles always revolve around. You people are the nuclear wastes of this fucking site, the poison of the human existence, the prime example of human brainlessness that makes me so fucking irritated when I come across you people. You people just won't stop, can't you? Every day is all more futile in eliminating this fucking mess with your overly redundant memes pouting about here. While I sit in my chair, pondering deep in my thoughts and intellect, with a curiosity for discussion, you just come in here trying to cause trouble with your retarded fucking Batman jokes. You people can't be fucking helped.

>Do you know why I've come all the way to this stinking shit-pile of a city?
>You're a skilled guy.
>For you.

nice trips

That's an expensive look

4U

UUUU

>having the 4U backfire on the big guy

Whoever said GoT wasn't subversive?

Um... can somebody get this HOTHEAD outta here?

What do you know about the bonus situation?

destroyer of small guys

Durin's Bane?

Wave?

McBain?

Was getting mad part of your plan?

that's a big post

great!

hotheads out

post the bran webm pls