How does this compare to Rick and Morty?

How does this compare to Rick and Morty?

Uh, casual dialogue. Pls no compare

It's time to pay the price.

>overuse of booger and fart jokes from the fat kid with the orange jumpsuit
>dude it's le Bob's Burgers/Archer man voicing a 30 year old alcoholic loser soccer coach with a nihilist view on life
>dude it's le metal musician guy playing a boy who does poorly in school and gets into HIGHlarious hijinks with his friends
>coach man: "say kid, how about you hang out with me, so i can get drunk and audibly burp and whilst making sarcastic tryhard comments all the time?"
>DAE the movie Tron xD???? le movies references thooo????
>single mothers with black babies are STRONG WOMYN
>oh yeah let's get Louis C(uc)K to play the ex-husband too
>singalong numbers in every episode for no real reason
>dude all the episodes are totally improvised!! Isn't that so wacky?!?!??!
>bro the animation is terrible ON PURPOSE, duh!
forget rick and morty. THIS is peak reddit.

fantastic show and is better

hahaha I see you're a fellow patrician who finds MDE to be hella f*ckin based too

MDE really was though. It had the highest ratings of any adult swim show and yet they still cancelled it because of politics. sad.

It's more sardonic, and in some ways the comedy is more clever than Rick and Morty.

That's because liberals are the REAL racists/nazis am I right fellow #based 'pede

Home Movies is comfiest cartoon show ever.

>what is duckman and the critic

less comfy

that's subjective anyway
>tfw you'll never watch the critic for the first time while drinking a beer with your lads again

never could get into the critic, but I really liked Duckman, Dr Katz belongs in the list as well

Almost as good.. Not the same heights but never the same shit episodes either. Probably the second best or third best after Bojak.

>Probably the second best or third best after Bojak.
on the reddit scale?

Duckman was comfy, fuck you

What could be better that Bojack, R&M, HM or early simpsons? I can't think of anything better.

didn't say otherwise, and was memeing a bit
duckman is very comfy, didn't like the critic though

Dr Katz was way too boring desu. But I like the dark voice guy that probably are in all good shows, even less good, like Bobs burgers

Bojack is shit.
Dr Katz, Home Movies Courage the cowardly, early Sponge Bob, early South Park, Duckman, first two seasons of Archer, Frisky Dingo, Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo are all better and comfier.

Not even a comparison. Home Movies is cartoon kino. Rick and Morty is fucking garbage.

Actually, Boondocks was pretty good too.

>Dr Katz was way too boring desu
Underage faggot detected

More like over aged. :) It was too dependent of good guests, and the whole cast was too samey since nothing really changed.

It's a bit slow sometimes

lmao okay

the 90's were a golden age for animation

duckman is more downbeat/depressing imo.

But it's been years since I watched it.

This show was weird, like it was on super late on adult swim and I didn't really want to watch it because it looked so bad but everytime it was on I couldn't stop.

I used to take loads of robitussin and "robotrip" to this show as I fell asleep. comfiest time of my life.

>never could get into the critic
just watch more than one episode, you'll fall in love with it i guarantee it

alright, I'll try it again
really because it's you

watch 3-4 episodes and report back

How late are you talking? Like when it was on at 5 AM?

Home Movies is just really boring overall. The other squigglevision shows were better.

How the fuck old are you? I'm 35 now and I was like 12 when the critic came out.

Dr. Katz was funny insofar as it was essentially just animated vignettes of various comics' material. Home Movies had a similar improvisational feel but more story driven which I preferred.

pretty much this

I can tell you don't like >>>/ourguy/ pickle rick

fuck rick and morty

ADHD millenials who need constant visual stimulation or loud jokes.

Dr. Katz is a GOAT show.