Do any of you dumb weebs even like anything about Japanese culture other than anime?

Do any of you dumb weebs even like anything about Japanese culture other than anime?

Yes.

I prefer jap music to anime

I hate anime and weeaboo culture but find Japan interesting.

>Japanese culture
>other than anime

I prefer China in that regard

yes

I used to like the mango
Especially shit like JoJo and normalfag stuff lkle DBZ and Naruto or even bleach

Then I tried to get a weeb girl and got rejected

I swore off any fucking thing from Japan ever again

I started learning jap and don't even like that much, but at this point stopping would be a waste of time

I find Feudal Japan really interestin.

videogames.

i loved anime when i was a child but got over that addiction at 14 years old. since that day i've despised both weebs and nips. 2 nukes weren't enough

Anime is a disease.

Its value as a medium of art has been usurped by the current paradigm of cutesy crap and the waifu harem.

History

I really like Japan and would like to visit, but I never really cared for anime and weeb shit. I prefer European culture anyways but it still seems cool.

once a w*Eb, always a w*Eb.

Yes European culture is cool we have things like ramadan and halal food

I like anime

i dislike anime

>Modern Japanese culture
>other than food

nice sunk cost fallacy, faggot

I think their countryside is comfy as fuck.

Something about their back alleys
In cities is also really comfy and makes me want to go just to take pictures of them.

Oh I also really like their car culture.

Why is this image photoshopped when the original is funnier and creepier?

>this is what a digital stalker looks like

Demon's Souls is my favorite video game
I love Eurobeat
Pork ramen is good

It's his student?

I watched anime back in my teenager years, but I don't anymore. I don't care about anime.

I'm learning Japanese mostly for video games.

used to be a big weeb and even started learning nipponese about 2 years ago
I haven't watched anime in like 8 months but I still use anime pics to shitpost
also gave up on moon but I'm learning spanish now
日本は悪いです

お前はスペイン語が出来ません
もう諦めて

It looks extremely unlikely that he'd access the panda
Actually after further inspection I'm sure this is a shoop, I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

>weeb

what??????
we cannot find anyone called weeb in this world.

Cute anime robot singing girls.

諦めないよ

I can see why

>cutesy crap and the waifu harem.
This is the reason why everyone outside of japan watches anime. However, some "elitist" retards in denial try to promote bullshit like liking anime because of "deep™" and "clever™" "plot™" or "writting™" to justify themselves.

gaijin shit likes to fabricate an imaginary sphere where their distorted delusion derived from childish media is collected and call it Japan

Edo Literature.

anime is pretty much the number 1 thing i vehemently hate about japan and if you give me the keys to the chemical neutralization plant i will un-weeabo the world

>Do any of you dumb weebs even like anything about Japanese culture other than anime?
hentai too

Japan has a very interesting folk tales.

I like Japanese cars (although I like Porsche more) and Japanese literature (Soseki, Mishima, Dazai)

I hate everything regarding anime and manga culture and I think that japanese popular culture is way too ruined by anime shit to be genuinly respected and revered

Music, history, language, dynasty era art are all also things about Japanese culture I enjoy.

Apparently she is in the class he is teaching

I like anime and manga and the music I have heard, and I just find the Japanese way of life interesting, and want to learn more about the culture and the country as a whole. I am learning the language but its とっても難しい And no, I do not think Japan is exactly like anime. Also I drive a Honda.

I like Wagakki instruments a lot, also I play Shogi and Hanafuda.

I cannot say I like all Japanese media, but they produce excellent music.

Also, gastronomy, architecture and writing is really aesthetic.

When did being a weeb of all things become cool?

Shouldn't this have gone in Sup Forums or /jp/?

>lel, postan on a weeb site, ecks dee
Piss off

Explain to me what you think the word "weeb" means.

Yes. Sexbots.

The video games are top fucking tier. Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy, and Dark Souls are some of my favorite franchises. The only non-Japanese games that come close for me are Civilization and Halo 1-3 plus Reach.

...why wouldn't he just look up, then?