Do Europeans eat sushi?

Do Europeans eat sushi?

yes

In your opinion fucking piece of shit ? You think Europe is peasant backward ? Hang yourself with barbed wire

It's like you say "Do Europeans eat pizzas ?"
Hang yourself with barbed wire

be nice

Show American dogs their place.

please dont mind him
he is french, they always act like that

sushi is huge here. even my little piece of shit town of ~5k poeple has a sushi place

he no france he mohammed from algazira

My "city" (15k people) got this year a "japanese" restaurant

Of course, Europe is the new caliphate. America is next.

agulla ikbor

You're kicking the dog, frog.
It's not our fault your country is a le 30% white colony of Africa.

I'm France, real french named Philippe with frankish blood. And I want to beat naive people like you who are naive. You don't have your place in this world currently.

you can buy this shit in every discounter here

asshurt much?

Of course!

I dunno if Cyprus counts as Europe but it is my home country and we have sushi there too. Some people don't like it but most do. It's delicious

lie
you abdul from maccaro

Yes.
We already eat a lot of rice in porridge, and a lot of smoked salmon in regular food(as a luxury).
So when somebody presents a dish that is Rice + Fish + more tasteful stuff, its a sort of success.
The bigger failure is that the Jap chefs is bad at capitalizing on the fact its not such a exotic food. So they serve weird crab shit at the entry level.

On top of that, Wasabi is just a pepper root. Its another thing we are used to, even if we don't use it such a manner that it has a hot flavor.
The only exotic part of the dish turns out to be the soy sauce, which is basically salt tomato on steroids.

what did they do to you, Pierre?

there is no need to be mean to the burger Youssef.

yes but i eat it with a fork at a restaurant, or with my hands if eat at home, can't get used to the sticks

spbp

ive never eaten sushi

yes, kebab is more popular tho
Japan BTFO

Weird crab shit? Do you mean that nords dont like crab or like in the us crab sushi is usually baby level.

We eat """sushi""". It's usually made by koreans pretending to be chinese, though.

Occasionally, but it's way more expensive than it has any right to. It's just some fish slapped on top of some rice, or some veggies rolled into rice and seaweed.

Sushi places are everywhere in Santiago but 95% of them are run by Peruvians.

Some of the sushi here is similar to the stuff in Japan though.

sushi is mainstream now

how do you call a big mac in France?

It's a generation division, many younger people love it, many older people don't even entertain the idea of eating that stuff.

Le Suprême

interesting. here it's totally uniform since eating fish has always been in great honour and we have something similar to sashimi in our culture (eating raw fish fresh with minimal salt). if anything i would say that younger people are probably more likely to not eat fish since there are a lot of different world foods available

I mean, if you order a basic plate
You will get half of it to be crunchy crab, which doesn't taste as good as the fish do.
Instead of sushi with mix of good vegetables + wasabi seeds or something equally crunchy.

We do like crab, but outside of some more well presented dishes, small cuts of it isn't luxury.

rude

Ok I get what you mean, same thing over here.

>crunchy crab
w-what is its? user?

Might mean tempura