Why isn't Canada part of the US?

Why isn't Canada part of the US?

You try living in damn Iqaluit and see if you want to move south or not

why isn't chile part of argentina

we are indios, they are european

why isn't norway part of denmark

dumb swede

they're a completely subservient vassal state. we already have complete economic and political domination over Canada and wouldn't get any additional benefit from annexing them.

they are black

they are

Why isn't US part of Mexico oh wait you are

to help make your easier, here's the forecast

why isn't finland part of estonia

How can you live with 4.5 hours of daylight??

It gets colder in Alaska you absolute pansy

majority of chile lives within 100km of argentina, just like majority of canadians with usa

Why are northern argentina and uruguay almost empty outside of a few big cities ?

you don't

which is why Alaska also has low population density

Why do you think northern leafs are all depressed alcoholics ?

that's suicide rate per 100 000 by the way, i accidentally cropped the title

Because we have a distinct culture, different political views and our country would become objectively worse of we merged with a third world country

so this is the power of american education

but we dont make a continuous population concentration like US-Canada does, the main population center of Argentina is hundreds of km away from Chile.
Pro tip: Has to do with mountains

Don’t wanna. We need the armed guards at the border to keep out the guns, drugs and gangs. A lot slip through but it’s the best we can do for now.

there's nearly the same population in Fairbanks as in Yukon territory

not an argument

South America is an empty continent in general, majority of the native population died (mostly from diseases) and there wasn't enough spaniards to repopulate it

bad excuses

Why are Canadians always like this?

you do not know what vassal state means

you cannot dictate how they run their country

ok rape u next week

Why isn't the US part of Canada?

true, but it's similar to Yellowknife how population is in dense pockets, otherwise there's just too much to develop. I've heard good things about Yellowknife, but I've yet to go that far up myself

autistic slaveowners

I meant Whitehorse, Yellowknife is much smaller and less developed, although I'm hoping the Northern Passage means more money can flow through there so the province can grow

yes we can you fucking dullard. Canada doesn't even have an aircraft carrier

i've been to whitehorse. it's pretty neat but all the hotels are dumps. i really think that canada could be doing a lot more to encourage growth in the northern provinces, but most canadians i've spoken to treat the area like an uninhabitable wasteland

Is this what American bantz looks like?

To be fair, neither did North Vietnam

Yeah, it's just that when population is as sparse as it is with even more developed provinces like Ontario, Alberta and Quebec, there's simply not enough money to g o around. Add to it that we're being robbed blind of our natural resources without getting enough of a cut, Canada's in a rough place economically, especially in the coming years

North Vietnam doesn't directly border us and has lots of natural defences. Canada is completely helpless against American aggression and would have literally no way of defending itself

not an argument

fuck off we're not going to invade canada and we would bankrupt ourselves trying to occupy it. the only way canada could ever become part of the us is if we voted for a union, which isn't likely

Because the Americans lost the war when they tried to invade them. It was their first Vietnam

Dear god, the stories were true.

that's quite literally exactly what I said in my original post, buddy.

Because our country was legally founded and not the work of a bunch of terrorists only 1/3rd of the population supported.

This, although I don't mind America and I enjoy exposure to its economy and culture, your greatest strength is also a handicap when it comes to your size. Adding Canada to an overextended federal government would mean the issues you experience and the interests that so many states already have would add so much chaos to the country.

The revolution had majority support you fucking leaf

you said they were our vassals which is categorically false, and then you said we could annex them if we wanted, which is doubtful at best

FUFFFIN WEAF

>Britain tries to tell colonists to stay east of the Appalachians to avoid wars with Indians, issues royal proclamation
>colonists ignore them, go anyway, start wars with Indians
>Britain decides it isn't worth the hassle so they repeal it
>Britain tries to levy internal taxes on the colonists
>colonists riot, destroy tax collection houses
>Britain decides it isn't worth the hassle so they repeal it
>this happens several times
>British tax collectors usually resign before they even reach the colonies because the colonists riot every time since they want elected colonial representatives to be levying and collecting taxes
>Britain ends up sending a tax collector to Boston who doesn't resign
>causes tension between colonists and British
>after the colonists riot a few times, Britain sends several thousand soldiers to basically occupy Boston and tells colonists they have to house and feed the soldiers
>colonists don't like this so they form a massive militia
>they go to an armory and seize the weapons
>British general hears about this, marches to the armory
>meets a large group of militiamen
>one of them fires, possibly by accident
>Massachusetts officially in a state of rebellion
>militiamen keep attacking the British from the treeline as they march to the armory
>when they get there, it's already too late
>British have to march back again, all while getting shot at
>at the end of the march, there are 73 dead British regulars and 49 dead colonists
>the Massachusetts assembly writes to the other colonies
>they pledge to support Massachusetts
>American Revolutionary War officially begins
Canada would've been part of the US if we didn't declare independence and not the other way around, buckaroo

Canada and the US wouldn't be separate entities if we didn't declare independence.

Wow good job saying exactly what I said

Not my problem if you're too retarded to understand the difference.

Because the government of the two countries would exist in the ether, right?
If you're going to try to be pedantic, at least try not to be a drooling retard.

Meant to say aether
A country made up of the two countries would be run from the most populous cities of the colonies, none of which were in Canada
It would literally just be the US + Canada, except instead of being a republic it would be part of the commonwealth

There wouldn't have been a Canada or a USA in the first place. Just a single country with a single culture.

What would the union be called?

What does it feel like being so obtuse?

woah

its better that way

yes it is

Yeah 40% of the population scared the other 40% into complicity and outright murdered the other 20%. What heroes. I'm sure the loyalists would be glad they fled to Canada so their descendants could be treated as humans and not have to worry about niggers, police brutality or school shootings from muh freedum terrorist land mup da po.

ah yes, when was the last time you sent an aircraft carrier to hang around the coast of Newfoundland in order to tell the Canadian government to do something?

pro-tip: never

No. A strong majority of the country supported the revolution against the eternal anglos bullshit. Im sorry we tried to drag you into it by force, but there is no need to sucks British cock this hard.

Today our best estimates are Patriots 40-55% Loyalists 15-25% uncommitted 30-45%

Wouldn't call that a 'strong majority'

because we don't want to be part of a country where people wear shoes indoors and guns in schools

How about zero daylight

HaHAA We're CADANADA!!!

They don't want to get the mart shitting disease.

Here comes the anglo

because it's true americans are fat and stupid

trips of truth