Teachers shouldn't be ar-

Teachers shouldn't be ar-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Teqn_8tu5D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it's not the far stricter background checks on international flights or the far more thorough boarding checks that were enacted, it's all down to some pilots flying around in the US with AR15s in the cockpits.

Deflect deflect deflect. We didn't talk about knife control after 9/11, we took effective action. Arming qualified teachers would make school shooters feel less like they're going to walk into a free-range shooting gallery and deter them, or outright kill them.

>qualified teachers
Your qualified cops were armed and they couldn't stop him.

Air marshals have always been fucking armed.

They just used to be much fewer in number.
They're still incredibly few in number though, with only about 4,000 in total.
99% of flights do not have a marshal aboard. However, I will add my dad was on a flight with one. Only reason he found out was because he saw the fucking gun in his sock, and was like oh shid :DDD

And most pilots are not armed either.

Just because someone is a cop does not mean they are qualified to deal with a situation such as that.
The cops were fired for a reason after all.

They could've, but they didn't care about the students, so they stood outside like cowards. Teachers do care about their students. A teacher would give their life for their students if necessary, and they have in many school shootings.

Yeah but the point is we don't make jets "gun-free zones" out of some misguided sense that will make things safer. Even the possibility of a pilot being armed or an air marshal being onboard is a huge deterrent to a potential hijacker. I'm sure they carefully choose which flights the air marshals are on too, to maximize effectiveness.

Mods, Sup Forums and /k/ are leaking again.

Ameri/k/ans are the cringiest, worst posters on this site. They unironically believe in "dis is the brize of freedom :DD :D" meme. They don't care about "rights" at all, they just like guns and are so autistic about it that they refuse to listen to any opposing viewpoint without sperging out. Posting on /k/ should result in a permaban from all other boards

America is literally the only free nation on earth. The shootings are just part of the cost.
Arming teachers wont prevent the shootings but they will cut down on deaths. When the weird kid pulls a gun the teacher can execute him or other teachers can respond and pin the shooter down

I actually thought the air marshal model could be easily implemented in schools

Pick 1 or 2 qualified and willing teachers to train well and arm (secretly) with a pay boost for the trouble

Its obviously, much harder to carry weapons into a airplane than to a school, airplane hijacking happened with people armed with knifes, so of course that worked, in a school, there is not the same level of security, which would mean either having to make prison level security in schools or having the risk of anything becoming a shoot out.

Look leftist: You can eother arm the teachers or continue to leavw kids defenselesa because my side will never give into yourgun confiscation schemes. The law and courts are clearly on our side meaning we have no reason to compromise. If the libs refuse to arm teachers then they are responsible for every single school shooting death. 100%

The point isn't perfect safety, the point is that it would be an improvement on the current situation.
What this guy said

Teacher here. I actually wouldnt die for my students and would do anything to get away. I dont get paid enough to die. Its just a job

Also a teacher here. There was a similar thread to this a few days ago. Arming teachers will just lead to a whole set of new problems.

My school barely has pencils and ink toner to print our lessons/materials now they expect me or my school to pay for a gun and training. Fuck off.

Not all teachers need to be armed for this policy to be effective. Just arm a few qualified ones in each school.

can't wait until something like webm related happens when an armed teacher suddenly starts to shoot at his armed students

you ok?

Teachers shoot school shooters and the other students die in the cross fire. Survivors and wounded will be shot by SWAT forces doing clean and sweep in school :DDDDDDD

wait, you do understand that it's a felony to even bring a weapon into an airport, much less onto an airplane..? Right?

I think arming teachers in the US is a great idea and I'm particularly looking forward to the weekly liveleak videos of students getting shot over trivial matters.

Did you get shot in the head while typing that?

Finnish gun control was tightened after our two school massages. There hasn't been a school shooting since. I don't like saying this but it just werks

Who are they gonna arm to stop the teachers from shooting students?

No hell no The gov will def pay for the training and a bonus. In addition the gun should be issued pro bono. The idea we would ask teachers to pay the cost of their training is ridiculous. We can just arm teachers with military surplus

The kids that make the shootouts are going to shoot their own school. It's not like they are going to stop killing their bullies just because they have weapons.

Is this the normal way to do things in America? To just create a military base in every school?

The students of course. It's a huge deterrent if the teacher knows that anyone could be carrying a gun

Reminder that clinton said, while on the campaign trail, that we need to arm ALL teachers and no one batted an eye whereas trump suggests we arm a select few and the media goes crazy.

I want a massage

>Just because someone is a cop does not mean they are qualified to deal with a situation such as that
Actually fucking stupid.

>guvment shuld pay for our guns!!
>but not for healthcare that will be crazy
HAHAHAHAHA

Teachers in some states/counties have been armed for years. You libshits are mentally ill, a gun doesn’t make someone a killer any more than a car does.

Too small of a sample size. We have states in the USA the size of fin that haven’t had school shootings for many years.

Fins don’t have a legal right to be armed. What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is so confusing? we arm teachers or we let school shootings keep happening

You dont have a right to healthcare but you do have a right to a gun. Our schools are actually very well funded

Murrikan cops are not qualified to do a lot of things, actually.

Security is the #1 reason any government exists you colossal idiot

You gun freaks are fucking subhuman.

But there are limits. In america you have the freedom to be reeponsible for your own safety. It sounds like a meme but these shootings are just the price of liberty

is that a joke?

Do you think I care about your constitution? I'm just saying what works.

Pay me a more livable salary and provide my school with the materials and repairs it needs to function properly. Then we can talk guns, boyo.

This..

Bull fucking shit. Come to my school and I'll show you broken heaters and moldy bathrooms. Not all school are treated the same.

If a teacher has ever wanted to shoot a student they could easily pocket a handgun and walk into class, like any other day

It's not like being in possession of a firearm changes who you are fundamentally as a human, noguners are ridiculous

>Our schools are actually very well funded
lol

Of course not, but the one thing they're known to do was the one thing they didn't do in the recent school shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Teqn_8tu5D4

The fact your school is broken is the fault of your community. Why havent the parents fixed those problems? Why havent they collected donations for the school? Eduxation isnt the govs responsibility

What the fuck am I reading

The good news is if you agree to be armed and prepared to take out a student the gov will give you a stipend

You don’t have an argument against arming teachers, do you? Except “guns are icky and teachers will start massacring students for no reason”

>What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is so confusing?
What part of AMENDMENT and DEMOCRACY is so confusing to you rightwing fuckstains? Your Constitution is subject to change, by design.

>
Just nuke us already.

...My school performs as well as many of the nicer suburban schools. The problem is that it's located in the shitty section of Chicago where property taxes are low and funding is limited.

How would the parents fix it when they can't even afford a meal to feed their kids? All of our students receive free breakfast and lunch. And we do but it's not enough. An educated populous is required for a good democracy.

I can not understand how dense you fucking gun nuts are. This is coming from someone that likes guns and respects them.

>Chicago
He’s about to sperg out about muh gun laws and muh violence, remember to point out that Chicago is on the border with one of the most pro-gun states in the Union.

If the parents care about their kids educationwhy are they relying on the gov to educate them? There isno constitutional madate for the US gov to be involved in education and I never consented to my tax dollars being used for educating strangers

The fact remains that "strict" laws have done nothing to stop illegal channels of gun flow. Were we to enact a national level restriction shit would continue to flow in from our massive border with Mexico and the coasts.

Thats too bad but not my problem. The parents can move to find better work develop skills or homeschool but to claim the gov owes them money for educating kids they chose to have is entitled
I dont own a Ferrari because I cant afford one. Why havent parents taken this attitude and applied it to education?

What worked?

I don't think these school shooter types have connections to get illegal guns

No education -> poverty -> crime -> it affects you

And obviously not everyone is in a position to help financially

Yeah but an amendment isn’t happening. So let’s talk about solutions that could work to save children.

They are also a blip on our national homicide statistics

Complete media/cultural concoction and distraction

Sup Forums+/k/+/fit/ is the holy trifecta for the white man

They don't hand out gun permits as easily as before.

Guns flow from the US to Mexico you dumb shit.
Not an argument.

Oh look a blank slate theorist. Lol

cringe

Actually when it comes to crime poor people tend to victimize other poor people so no it actually isnt my problem. Yhis is yet another example of how taxes are both wasteful and are theft to fubd teachers unions and other leeches

Would any sane pilot, knowing what they know, ever consider actually shooting a gun inside a plane? That scene is asinine, why would you even have an assault rifle which would be difficult to maneuver in closed spaces? You'd want something like a .22 caliber pistol if anything, little to no recoil, smaller chance of depresurizing the plane if you miss a shot, etc. American arguments on "stopping power" are moronic.

Not knowing anything about how pilots opperate I can still tell on common sense most probably don't carry guns, this looks fake, and that would certainly be the case for international flights which are those more at risk anyway. Unironically you'd be better off teaching flight atendants martial arts.

Stupid all around.

To change the constitution you will need 67 senators and 37 states. That will never happen becauae my side refuses to compromise on liberty

Yes, currently, because we have more gun production. That production would simply move across the border, just like drug production did. That is how markets work you short sighted kid.

What's wrong with you? Why do you type like shit?

To save a life or lives of passengers being knifed by hijackers.. Shooting a gun inside a plane won’t bring the plane down believe it or not, planes are very robust.

I am a libertarian and believe all taxes are theft. Taxation is a form of slavery and violates the non aggression principle

>because we have more gun production
>that production would simply move across the border
Lad, just stop posting.

You just unlocked my lolbertarian meme folder.

That's enough for now.

I hope they actually implement it so that amerilards have to deal with the eventual consequences of arming hypermanic retards

And then they'll start coming up with more ridiculous things like "what if we locked all the school doors and strapped the kids down" and if that doesn't work they'll brainstorm ideas about how prayers are needed in schools and if that doesn't work mandatory guns for all kids and when that doesn't work they'll privatize all schools and sell Raytheon contracts and when that doesn't work they'll abolish schools

Honestly my idea was to do all eduxation via the internet and arm parents

> taxes

If teachers wanted to shoot students nothing has been stopping them. This policy change would only affect potential school shooters

Thanks for the derail, can always count on you leaf

Mind if I save your pic?

>begging to give up your liberty
you're dead inside already

This there can be no compromise on freedom. Think about the hundreds of millions of guns that have never been used to kill. If guns killed people we would all dead

why are leftists so afraid of guns?

>

the Nazis actually made it easier for germans to own guns

LOL WHAT KEKS
JUST EQUIP EVERY CHILD WITH A SUICIDE WEST SO THAT THEY EXPLODE AND BLOW UP THE SCHOOL WHEN THE SHOOTER SHOOTS THEM KILLING EVERYONE
THE SHOOTER WILL THINK TWICE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL DIE

>implying shadowy conglomerates and pharma don't own you already
whew

Oh yeah I bet they armed those jews right up.

Considering they seem unable to control my thoughts via "constructed consensus" propaganda I'd say they don't. But you are right they own a lot of people.

Why are nogunners so retarded?

Not everything is planned. Americans are very impulsive and stupid so I'm certain that a student will get shot over something dumb.

Not to mention that an active shooter situation is utter chaos; the thought that a fucking teacher would be able to accurately locate the shooter and take them out is pants-on-head retarded. But it's probably one of the less retarded ideas that contemporary conservacucks have.