OHNONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONOONNO

OHNONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONOONNO

oh wait
IS 700 MILLION NOW
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

How will wh*Tes recover?

Only Sup Forumstards want black and jewish people to fail.

Why are acting like all white people are like that?

Only white people want black and jewish people to fail.

Why are acting like all Sup Forumsards are like that?

No! No this can't be happening! HITLER!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGGGHH

Oh my...

Hahahajahaha

I don't watch capeshit but the bumfluster caused by this may make it my favourite one ever.

Black panther is not pushing any agenda at least.It's not their fault that black people are fucking retarded

asians are ugly as fuck

>tfw my mom wants to go see it with me today and I cant help but think about all the bat shit insane people who obsess over this film and
I consider it to not be safe

Is the movie actually any good?

Not bad if you look past the jew/nigger agenda and wewuz

There is some decent amount of wewuzing at the beginning, it then gets surprisingly good

>capetrash and soy wars selling this much
a travesty

I still haven't seen it. I will hopefully be able to get tickets for tomorrow.

It's pretty good. I enjoyed it more than Last Jedi (the last movie I watched). The worst part is a shitty "what are those" joke, but other than that there's not too much we wuz khangz shit. In fact, it kind of seems like they make fun of that type of stuff a little bit, like when they called a white guy "colonizer" and another part where the white guys tries to talk and a bunch of tribal guys basically just whoop and holler at him like actually chimps and say "you cannot speak."

The only major social/politcal point is that the main villain basically wants to start a black uprising using Wakandan tech (basically a hidden futuristic place in Africa), but Black Panther basically just says "no that's fucking stupid we should work together not overthrow white people."

Also a really good soundtrack. There's some really good tribal-esque music that's mixed in with modern stuff.

And the fights aren't super cheesy action movie fights, either. There's a lot of 1 on 1 combat but they show what's going on. There's not really any of that fast cut bullshit where the action is basically only implied.

action scenes involving technology are dumb as fuck.

I will torrent it if i'm really bored

its kind of pathetic how easily blacks and american leftiests were manipulated into thinking capeshit #1256 is some groundbreaking film

above average for a marvel flick, nothing else

It's above Thor: Dark World and below Dr. Strange. Take that for what you will.

*watches another moeblob anime*
damn im so smart

It's capeshit. Expect a time killer, not a tearjerker.

Soros is buying all the tickets

do it for the "WHAT IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT"

you forgot the """memorable""" ending lines too but that's about much it. the rest is standard MCU "fun"

>"I'm smarter than x"
Only dumb people say this, I'm not an intelligent man but I do know a lot of smart people and literally none of them talk like this.

>surprisingly good

It's genuine fucking garbage like all superhero movies

This... This is an edit, right?

Even capeshit has a hierarchy and black panther is somewhere in the low-middle unless lines like "hi colonizer" or "another broken white boy to fix" give you a boner.

Its at 700 million now

based

Absolute capekino not joking

I've had a policy of not paying for cape shit for a while now.
Also applies for unnecessary sequels.

Before you trust anyone who says this, watch The climactic fight is 15 minutes of this. Kino my ass.

no u

>Above average
But it wasn't even that. It was strictly average for a Marvel movie. Maybe above average if you include capeshit of all brands.

It's borderline doing that though, white people are refered to as colonizers among other shit

No, and by that I mean it's generic capeshit like all other garbage marvel films. If that's your cup of tea I don't know.

Logan was good, but yeah 99% of capeshit is garbage.

ITT: soyboys peeing their pants at the thought of a unified Black race rising up and taking back the wealth stolen from them

Yeah but it's like a social movement you know?

Like when I buy tickets to see Black Panther™ brought to you by The Walt Disney Company in IMAX™ at the AMC theatre it's really like I'm Martin Luther King or Rosa Parks bringing the fight to the man

I hate capeshit, but the fact that this film has a bunch of mouth-breathers wetting their pants makes me want to see it.

Logan was a Western with superpowers tacked on.

Is this a black supremacy film?

what "wealth"?

Not really, unless you consider black bitching about colonization and "we wudda been kangz" supremacy.

Are there people legitimately angry about this? It seems like a very trivial thing to be upset about

The box office? No. It's just bait. The only thing people got upset about were the inflated reviews (Black Panther is the best reviewed movie of all time on rotten tomatoes which is absurd).

kek, nice 10 fps movie

It's yet another paint by numbers Disney film with plot as deep as a puddle and absolutely 0 worthwhile characterization.

People should stop whining about agendas and blacks and jews and complain about the destruction of good film making by this monolith of mediocrity that is Disney.

Based, lets keep those cunts on Sup Forums running.

In there eyes all white people are
You hating your race won't change that

I just want Hollywood to burn to the ground already tbqh

is this a Sup Forums thread?

This right here