South Hate Thread

Daily reminder that the South is the biggest shithole on the planet. Yes the biggest shithole region on the planet, hands down. It is nothing but a bastion of poverty, rednecks, niggers, white trash, fat fucks riding around on their mobile scooters, inbreds, bible-thumping religious zealots, poorly dressed people, sharting-in-the-mart, nigger-infested cities and scum in general.

Most Southern States have a lower HDI and life expectancy than Mexico and good amount of Southern States even have a HDI on par/lower HDI than Brazil.

So indeed the South is collectively a 3rd world shithole but it looks any of the redeemable qualities the 3rd world usually has (i.e. sunny weather, palm trees, beautiful beaches, etc.) as the South (especially the interior Southern States) are 3rd world in a miserable barren wasteland sense.

The South is nothing but a mere cesspit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedcapitalism.com/2017/01/many-areas-appalachia-mississippi-delta-lower-life-expectancy-bangladesh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also a reminder they are the biggest hypocrites who rely most on Federal Aid

better than being a y*nk

Our South is the same

OBSESSED

Why is the north of every country the worst?

Don't worry; most of it will be underwater in a decade or so. The real question is what we should do about the midwest.

>do about the midwest.
fuck all. We've got water, farms, and some industry

Go away

Southern Italy is objectively worse than Northern Italy but it's not as bad as Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky etc.

These states are literally shittier than Brazil and Appalachia (a region of the South) is literally Bangladesh-tier.

nakedcapitalism.com/2017/01/many-areas-appalachia-mississippi-delta-lower-life-expectancy-bangladesh.html

Scotland is probably the best thing about the uk.

I hate Texas

Nuke this backwater shithole
After i move of course

lol

>made an entire general dedicated to crying about "muh yanks"

Anyway time to dump my maps

I wish I lived there instead of the m*dwest. It looks so comfy and has so many small sleepy towns.

Well, it's full of niggers. What do you expect?

>It looks so comfy and has so many small sleepy towns.
Stay in the midwest or move to somewhere like Vermont for that.

>when your region is literally cancer

In the midwest. Or at least my state. Small towns are usually dying because everyone is moving away. Plus the region is slowly being invaded by spics.

Not related but funny anyway

You can find small towns in basically any state.

Yes but the south is comfy and has more culture and cute accents.

>Yes but the south is comfy and has more culture
Have you been there because it's neither of those, unless you consider landwhales who smell like sweat and BO yelling at Walmart cashiers culture

it's full of niggers and obese landwales

t. floridaman

Exemptions for getting children vaccinated

No I haven't but I've seen movies and heard their cute accents and we have plenty of walmart landwhales in the midwest too so who cares

Except these landwhales are far louder, angrier, dumber and violent

Southern nigs are the church going respectable ones not gang thugs like in the north and west coast.

White southerners still use more federal aid than white northerners.

>Southern nigs are the church going respectable ones
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
AHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Having fatties around is good because I look better by comparison.
How is that wrong? I'm not talking about Atlanta. I mean like in small towns and shit.

yeah, im not so sure of that...

AHAHAHAHA someone please post a crime map of blacks in the south. Hilarious that Dixiefags always cope about being majority nig by claiming their niggers aren't like the rest.

See: Birmingham, Jackson, New Orleans, Mobile, Memphis, Richmond, Atlanta, Baton Rogue, etc.

>water
Not for long.
>industry
lol

GAY'S BTFO

These graphs are fucking cancer. Read some research papers.

Appalachia is one of the poorest regions in the country and overwhelmingly white. White poverty is very real in certain areas of the US.

TURN AROUND PLEASE LOVE, JUST DO IT SO I CAN HEA-

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

And here I am just chilling in Mobile.

Stay salty my dude.

>New Orleans
Absolute shit hole

>Memphis
Absolute shit hole

>Birmingham
Half a shit hole

>Mobile
Half a shit hole

The south would be great without blacks. Personally I would have picked the following as a better alternative to your list.

Huntsville, AL
Savannah, GA
Chattanooga, TN
Nashville, TN

Bham isnt the best but still servicable, mobile is the chillest fucking place in the world because southern hospitality on the beach is fucking amazing
I live close to Huntsville and it's alrighr

I've been in Mobile for 3 years and its been nice. Going to Huntsville next year for muh gov contractor jobs and 2x the salaries of the rest of the state

Holy fuck I hope you never have to deal with southern niggers HAHAHAHAHAHA

Moxie is horrifically awful

Ya hurd me?