china is hell on earth

first

we're literally all in here

was it kino ?

what defines white RICHARD??

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING MONG

me

Remember when Lisickis oneitis added a new male friend on Facebook and he had a meltdown about it for like 3 days lmao

definitely

she's pretty

How do you say irish in latin
Smellyum Chimpus Micklopatheticus

was shagging zoella for a while before she made it big

You go to trance parties ever? Outdoor ones? If so, how hard is it for you to NOT take MDMA at them (or any other type of drug) and just booze it up?

>literally brag about taking drugs and insult people who don't

>hey lads I have depression, w-w-wtf why won't a-anybody console me, I'm sad ;_;

No I filtered him a long time ago.

you've got good taste

>His eyes are pale and a bit watery these days—less wide than they used to be when he was new to the screen... he's been missing, or at least somewhere off in the margins, for some time now. He was there on the poster, year after year, and then he wasn't, and it took him turning up in a supporting part in the third season of a premium-cable show, The Affair, for many of us to even realize that he'd been gone.

>When his episodes of The Affair began airing, in late 2016, Fraser was asked to give his first interview in years, for AOL's YouTube channel. It is an uncomfortable watch. Fraser seems morose and sad; for much of it, he speaks in a near whisper. The video went viral. In the months that followed, theories sprang up about what ailed him, focusing on his 2009 divorce and the fact that two franchises he'd once starred in, The Mummy and Journey to the Center of the Earth, had been rebooted and recast without him.

>As it turns out, what was behind the sad Brendan Fraser meme was…sadness. His mother had died of cancer just days before the interview. “I buried my mom,” Fraser says. “I think I was in mourning, and I didn't know what that meant.” He hadn't done press in a while; suddenly he was sitting on a stool in front of an audience, promoting the third season of a show he'd barely been on. “I wasn't quite sure what the format was. And I felt like: Man, I got fucking old. Damn, this is the way it's done now?”

gq.com/story/what-ever-happened-to-brendan-fraser

shutter island starting on channel 4 now lads

he doesn't go to proper raves you mong
he takes mandy in commercial nightclubs whilst listening to pop music

Druggies are literal scum. Go seek a high somewhere else loser.

god I wish I lived in america

>watching any channel with adverts

>Druggies are literal scum. Go seek a high somewhere else loser.
This

>watching movies with adverts in 2018

Same desu

lmao yeah my pet rock has to take MD for any rave.

my pet rock hates drunk people in raves and therefore doesn't want to upset the vibe.

>Druggies are literal scum. Go seek a high somewhere else loser.

BRUISES THAT DON'T HEAL

seen this and going to stream it instead

amazing how shit Sup Forums is now

still remember at the start of the decade when it was the cultural powerhouse of Sup Forums

just stream it online (for free) like a normal person

I remember the first time I learned people were retarded chimpanzees.. I started reading a book when I was 11 called the tipping point by malcom gladwell.. good book, some anecdotes on psychology, some interesting sociological stats. I was reading In math class, because who needs simple algebra when you can do quantum physics and college level computing when you're 12. A girl asked me what I was reading, so I showed her and her knee jerk reaction was that "oh there's a number in that book with a percent, I can't read it. I went home and did some IQ research and found out that my iq was over 400, and I did the standard deviation math and realized that if the average human's processing power is 93 in this country, and a cockroaches processing power is 25ish, that the average human has a lot more in common with a cockroach than they do with me.

don't tell me you're one of those poofs who does drugs without complimenting it with alcohol?

My pet rock took heroin the other day and loved it and wants some more

They got too ironic for their own good

movies with ads are convenient imo

gives you five minutes to get up, get some snacks, or go for a piss

Druggy degenerates should be put in prison for a minimum of 10 years

The endorphin high from exercise feels like a low dose clean coke high.

drugs are british culture you mongs
why on earth are you here?

my pet rock occasionally has a alcopop but otherwise my pet rock only drinks water when high even if it's bait as fuck.

Based lifting bro

so roosh v is a virgin
youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs

or just pause it and do what you want at your own pace
fuck off you spacker

>drugs are british culture you mongs
LOL

Prisons are fucking packed with drugs you mong

tragic

you're not talking about drugs monglet, stop with the pet rock crap

busy doing something on laptop and if i stream on phone my internet sharts out because phone and laptop conflict

slowly undoing all of the work I've done on the social front in the past 6 months or so

Roosh is based as fuck, he redpilled me a lot on roasties

I bless the rains down in africa

you simply couldn't get any worse
can only imagine the trash music played at the "raves" you go to

What happens if you were born on a leap year day?

Nah m8. Just long walks at a fast pace and loads of push-ups

caught with drugs? extra 10 years on your sentence right then
extra hard labour too
no need to be soft on these scum

You guys call (outdoor) trance parties raves? We normally call indoor parties, specifically ina club, a rave - but that's normally a whole different type of music genre too, more like dance house/techno. Carl Cocks used to play "raves" here back in the 90's.
Alri, lad, makes sense. Although I find those types of drugs quite crap without some alcohol, makes me feel a bit edgy and constantly wanting more.

What is pet rock all about

youtube.com/watch?v=43vs-cCwWBY&t=

my pet rock kicked lisicki's pet rock's teeth into his fucking throat and made it choke on its own blood

been putting these flyers up in the neighbourhood

Top Gear is kino

porch monkey

Well I've been thieving
I stole the light from the dawn
Well if you come round this ledge
You wish you'd never been born
Oh tell me you can you see me
Oh can't you see through it all?
I'm empty lost and alone
Oh won't you heed my call?

>must have iq over 90
good luck with that

post the 'fus lads

threw my pet rock on top of a crab the other day, smashed his shell

my pet rock might start drinking with MD if that's the case. My pet rock needs to take at least 800mg of MDMA during a sesh, while my pet rock can get high on 200mg, the pet rock often fiends throughout the night.

doubt any of that is true

banter slags crisps innit

drugmongs use it so their posts can't be used against them in court

Not sure if it even works tbf

>MD
>feel a bit edgy
It does the polar opposite of that. You probably got meth.

why she got false nails as teeth

>explosion in paki area of leicester (see: all of leicester)

Bets on in being a bomb factory?

keek lisicki is a master troll

the UK urgently needs sharia law for whites

jesus christ
hes a sad cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_inattention
interesting

Was talking more about coke in regards too that 2bqh, seeing as it's the most common drug around here. MD goes better, for me at least, with some DUDE WEED t/b/q/h.

that's the building where my mate Pajeet makes his beats, so yes it was a bomb factory

>800mg

i have literally never paid for anything online in my entire life
i can't understand why anyone would pay for games, films, premium software when you can get it for free on the internet

honestly think 190kg is just playing a character

bet shes ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=CYq98o5YS-8

how did you come to hate women beto

yes yes sweet sweet heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs

weird how drug baggies are the same all over the world
i wonder (((who))) could be behind it?

Burn down the disco
Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music that they constantly play
It says nothing to me about my life
Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music they constantly play

well done grug only took you 5 years

ermm no lol

Wonder where he could be now

This is mine btw. If you havent shot up and just browsed through Sup Forums while listening to music you havent lived

why does everyone take him seriously