Whiter than you, muhammad

>whiter than you, muhammad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ__4VUhCIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who you calling a mutt, Swarthy Swede?

>Benjamin Franklin's father, Josiah Franklin, was a tallow chandler, a soap-maker and a candle-maker. Josiah was born at Ecton, Northamptonshire, England on December 23, 1657, the son of Thomas Franklin, a blacksmith-farmer, and Jane White. Benjamin's mother, Abiah Folger, was born in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on August 15, 1667, to Peter Folger, a miller and schoolteacher, and his wife, Mary Morrell Folger, a former indentured servant. Benjamin's father and all four of his grandparents were born in England.

lol

He wasn't wrong. Scandinavians, Dutch and West Germans have that weird orange-tinted skin. It's not even a fucking tan, but weird skin.

They look like monkeys with blue eyes, blonde hair and that weird orange skin. It's honestly disgusting.

You've never seen a Scandi.

Have you ever seen one of them though

Euro peasant butthurt inbound in 3....2.....1

Based Benji calling out swarthy non-wh*tes

It's still a tan. They tan easily. Get over it whitey.

Magnificent

And they still aren't satisifed

t. g*Rmanic diaspora

t. Wend

Why did you switch to talking about Slavs in the second paragraph?

t. East Germanic in denial

Shit, that trip to Europe really affected Moondog...
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ__4VUhCIk

No matter how hard you shill for them. They will never consider you equal, you mutt

My grandfather was in SS division Wiking

Nothing to be proud of. They were child murderers.

Fucking deja vu, I was thinking about that lad an hour ago

Africa begins at Calais

Imagining this fucker telling an aryan he isn't white is the most Sup Forums thing I can think of.

You're not Aryan

VERY good post

Lol imagine getting this salty about a flag. You don't know what I am, Pole, but I know what you are: a drunk nigger in human skin.

kekked hard

ive been saying this for years but no one believes me. lots of swedes are orange

he is and so are you