Freaking eur*gut*ans

Freaking eur*gut*ans...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgL81zBQACc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wakanda

WE

WAZ

Why doesn't this city have any major ruins?

Oh wait....
Shit I need to get to bed.

Because the original buildings were demolished to build shit tier churches.

mexico city is built on top

It's a shame none of them were preserved, from what I've seen it had some of the most impressive pyramids ever built and Montezuma's palace sounds like it was an engineering marvel.

yeah modern day mexico city is garbage, feel free to nuke it

Church and other colonial vestiges demolition when?

gotta hate the fucking spaniards for destroying aztec civilization

fuck them forever

Why did Spaniards run dry the city instead of repairing ?

>wh*Toids will defend this

disgusting
Spanish genocide when?

my sides

All eurangutans will soon get genocided in their own continent, Inch'allah

was the first question in my mind after i read the greentext: why didn't they just repair the dams?

Depressing

I hate being white

Neither Neza or Ecatepec are near the original Tenochtitlan

they didn't know how to i think

damn
spaniard people were pretty dumb back then i guess

i cry everytime

mexico city looks as ugly you like it or not

for the same reason spaniards needed aztecs to build 1km bridges in 4 days, despite having the resources and men available

>They agreed to work at it viribus et posse, and began at once to divide the task between them, and I must say that they worked so hard, and with such good will, that in less than four days they constructed a fine bridge, over which the whole of the men and horses passed. So solidly built it was, that I have no doubt it will stand for upwards of ten years without breaking —unless it is burnt down — being formed by upwards of one thousand beams, the smallest of which was as thick round as a man's body, and measured nine or ten fathoms (16.8-18m) in length, without counting a great quantity of lighter timber that was used as planks. And I can assure your Majesty that I do not believe there is a man in existence capable of explaining in a satisfactory manner the dexterity which these lords of Tenochtitlan, and the Indians under them, displayed in constructing the said bridge: I can only sav that it is the most wonderful thing that ever was seen.
- Fifth Letter of Relation by Cortes to Charles V about his expedition to present-day Honduras, 1500km away from the Aztec supply lines

With 1086 posts, U Bein, the longest wooden bridge in the world is 1.2 km long. It took 2 years to build, and they got the wood by disassembling an old palace located nearby.

so what??? ahaha what you gonna do mexican boi?

>Willingly coming to Mexico for Big Mexican Cock
Delicious Spanish pussy

>Implying they will allow you to even touch them
Spanish girls see Mexicans as subhumans
there was this Spanish girl at my uni who looked at me with disgust and stared at me the whole time, i could feel the hate within her eyes.

>she kept staring at me
>she must have been disgusted
She wanted the d bro.

>he doesn't know about the bitch stare
women do it all the time , specially hot girls
they will look at you as a pathetic being not even worth of interaction.

what if pre-colonial americas had horsies?

>mexico city looks as ugly you like it or not
No, it doesn't, the architecture that exists in Mexico City exists nowhere else in the world because the materials, techniques and craftmanship that were used to build it were Aztec. Unironically the buildings are as mestizo as the people in them. Even for the Neo-Classic Porfirian, look carefully at the hemiciclo a Juárez and you'll find Aztec grecas and motifs in plain sight amongst the European classic elements.

Your internalized racism is disgusting

Disgusting wh*Toids.....

>wh*Toids will defend this

I'm pretty sure the Spaniards that went to the Americas, especially in the beginning, weren't their smartest

My Mexican friends, is it true that the Aztecs were destroyed not by the Spaniards, but by client tribes? I read somewhere that the Spaniards won the war but did not want to exterminate the Aztecs, but the oppressed tribes wanted to do away with the Aztecs and did not stop the killing.

>Mexicans are proud of their descent from the indigenous peoples of Central America
>Mexicans are racist towards the last surviving descendants of those indigenous peoples

Enrico Martínez, the german engineer they brought in 1600, still couldn't solve the dams' problem.

There were like 2000 Spaniards with Cortez, against the might of the entire Aztec Empire. Fortunately for Cortez, everyone else around the Aztecs hated them because they were a conquering empire. Even then there wasn't much of a chance that Cortez and his allies could have really defeated the Aztecs, what really earned him that victory was disease.

Mexicans are really attractive though. Exotic, yet familiar.
I'd totally racemix with a Mexican girl.

kinda hard to fight a war when you have diarrhea and abdominal pain

looks boring

wow
thats actually pretty sad.

"For god!"

"...What have we done?"

Savages.

It was a culture based around human sacrifice. They had it coming :3

The picture at the bottom is Ecatepec, not Mexico City, the mistake is on the same level as claiming New Jersey stands for New York City.

The main pyramid on the Tenochtiltán illustration is the ruins seen at the bottom here, the circular temple in front, that was consecrated to Quetzalcoatl, is across where the main body of the church lies today or in the courtyard going south, Moctezuma's palace is under what is today Mexico's Palacio Nacional, the seat of power for the executive which was built around what was the palace of Cortés, in turn built on top of Moctezuma's, hence the "halls of Montezuma" in the USMC hymn, excavations have in fact confirmed this. What is today the street of Madero was the main Aztec causeway going all the way to the Alameda park it was once planted with olive trees on both sides by the Spaniards but those are gone today.

Mexico City was originally fortified by the Spaniards and expanded rapidly, the knowledge of building dams and chinampa was kept, it survives still in Xochimilco, but it was unfortunately a concious choice to drain the lake. Mexico City has been prone to flooding ever since, you don't often see this downtown anymore but it's still common in some areas (Iztapalapa) depsite centuries of what were often cutting edge engineering works to divert and utilize waters. The water shed cannot be changed tho, the Anahuac is a valley, so Mexico City relies on a very complex network of diversions not to be flooded. If humans ever did stop working to operate and mantain the system you would probably see the lake re-emerge within the decade.

what happened to the lake?

kek get fucked
god bless spain

It was drained

One of the very few Aztec pyramids left

300 years of a caste system with sp*niards on top

Goddamn, that seems like a massive geographical change.

Mexico City while it still had canals, this one leads straight to Zócalo, the giant square at the center of Mexico City.

How do we make mexico white?

kys

You'd have to kill all the mestizos. Good luck with that you race traitor or Spanish jackass.

>>Mexicans are racist towards the last surviving descendants of those indigenous peoples
Colorism and racism do exist in Mexico and they cut both ways as you can see from this thread. Most Mexicans are decent people however and open discrimination is not considered acceptable behaviour by the majority.

It isn't different than much of the world unfortunately.

This hurts my heart on a primal level. How could anyone do something like this?
Better sacrifice than wiping out entire civilizations because muh conquest.

Sp*Niard genocide NOW.

No fucking way it looked like that

with more or less blue and purple it did. archaeologists confirmed it

Good, fuck those savages

It's no coincidence that their descendants are some of the most violent people on Earth to this day.

hello darkness my old friend

So just because they conducted war in a savage way they deserved to be wiped out? What about the Ancient cultures in Europe who did some nasty things too?

Did the Ancient Greeks deserved to be wiped out for conducting warfare in an almost genocidal manner? Did the Romans?

You're just looking at one aspect of their culture and ignoring the rest.

This desu, pictured is in the Museo Nacional de Antropología e Historia which would be the world's foremost institution on this. Mind you much of that is actually the work of American archaeologists.

Fuck Spa*n

>mestizaje created this

All spaniard texts from that time say it did and that their descriptions don't do justice to its splendor

>No fucking way it looked like that
You're right. It was more like this.

those grills look more Inca inspired

not that far off 2bh

You should abandon Spanish languages and religion

Wakanda you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=bgL81zBQACc

That's Teotihuacán tho, they were not Aztecs but contemporary to pre-collapse Maya, their civilization lasted something over a milenium. The Aztecs saw the then abandoned city of Teotihuacán as a legendary place and associated it with the fall of Quetzalcoatl.

wow, really i didn't know that

no jodas, eso te lo enseñan desde la primaria

I didn't mean anything by it

fucking delete this

We must not forget that the filthy brown rat-men who live in that squalid nightmare are the closest thing to the racial inheritors of the ancient city. Their hands are by no means clean.

i'm being sarcastic pendeja