When will it balkanize? When whites hit 40%?

When will it balkanize? When whites hit 40%?

R E C O N Q U I S T A

As soon as Britain is 85% Jamaicans and Pakis.

Never going to happen, while you will not 40% in this century.

You will hit*

I am kinda wondering when Canada will balkanize as well. Quebec first to go of course.

What would you do if you woke up in 2060 America?

True. The UK is going to become Mixed Race instead.

Visit my mixed race children and their mixed race grandchildren with my CHI wife

I don't think a bunch of retarded southerners/white supremacist and whiny teenagers will caused another civil war.

Canada and the USA will collapse by 2050
If you live here and your ultimate goal isn't to escape, you're stupid.

The UK is 87% white. The 13% is mostly in England, primarily in three cities, but mostly London. Wales is 98% white, northern Ireland is 98% white, and Scotland is 94% white. You don't know what you're talking about.

Hispanics will want to secede in the south.

They won't though
Beyond CHIs LARPing in protests, a very very small percentage of them have even thought about that land joining Mexico

Give it time. They are still only in the early stages of gaining political and cultural capital. Old whites still rule, but see pic related. The new generations are already majority nonwhite.

I want to the people that fantasize about this to die.

I wonder how many Russian provocateurs are in this thread.

I go on reddit and I know that only redditors think everyone is a russian bot.
Prove me wrong

>Let me tell you about your country
I live among them
I can promise you they don't want to join Mexico
t. dating one

nice proxy igor suckadikmavich

have sex with my wife (pic related)

do you actually find that attractive?

>the USA will become spicland in your lifetime
disgusting

Never. The US will simply reinvent itself in line with its ideological principles and move on like it has every 50 years for the entirety of its 200+ year existence.

What the plebs want is irrelevant, it's what the elite want that matters.

Show more respect to Michael Jackson's daughter

Yes, you and me we would be happy if we were to marry a girl as beautiful as Venti.

>thinking the elite want to join Mexico or leave the Union
Now that's even dumber
California and Texas will lose much more than they'll gain by leaving

There are pubs here more than 3 times as old as your country. The fact you've managed to avoid collapse a few times in your history is not indicative of anything.

only the tits 2bh

Fuck ALL of you

that's very interesting. I have gameboy cartridges older than you, your opinions are invalid

she is kinda cute i guess

No, they won't

We were like that, too, not so long ago :^)
God is punishing the Anglos.

Need a latino bf to help me prepare for 2050

Who knows. I like to think the US will become like China where it balkanizes every few hundred years(give or take) only to reform into a new empire each time after a period of chaos. I wonder how they would refer to each era? The history books referring to us as the "First Washington Union" has a nice ring to it.

>Covets territory in Alaska, Idaho and California
>Thinks they can take even one of them in a fight.
It will be beautiful to see arrogant Cascadians get roflstomped by a coalition of their neighbors so badly that Sherman rises from the dead just to bear witness.

Fucking savage.

Lmao

Probably hook up with a hot latina and move on with my life

I hope that one day we'll see an independent Alberta.

probably have to pick up on mexican slang

I think it's about time you were Californized

this

I feel mixed about this. On one hand Cascadia deserves to loose their culture because their "californication" is entirely their own fault. But on the other hand, I don't want a bastard version of ourselves to be running around.

>their "californication" is entirely their own fault
it's literally not
no one wants you "people" here

oh honey I have DREAMED of this day

>it's literally not
>no one wants you "people" here
It absolutely is your fault. Did you ever stop to think about how California manages to retain most of its culture despite being a transplant/immigrant gangbang? Its because we aren't dicks to newcomers and we bring them into the community, teach them our practices and values while perhaps incorporating their better attributes into our own. You people on the other hand do not. Everybody in the union has noted that whenever you get a transplant whether they are from California or not, you get a superiority complex and get into your "they aren't one of us" smugness. You refuse to do anything to acclimate transplants into your culture despite the fact that most transplants choose their location explicitly because they want to acclimate to the culture. Then because you refuse to assimilate them they have no choice but to retain their old culture in the new environment thus diluting your culture.

Most of America outside of Cali and New York have this self destructive tribalism to some extent but you people are the worst about it. Transplants have been a thing ever since there was more than one city and you are loosing your identity because you can't face this fact and square up because you think your state is some secret club. Hell, California is cosmopolitan. We are taught from birth that when you are in somebody's house, you acclimate and follow their culture to the best of your ability. How you managed to fuck this up and negate it is beyond me.

Remember California and the Asians. When we were screaming to the heavens that it was only a white mans land the Chinese did nothing to acclimate, didn't learn English and refused to rescind their loyalty to the Chinese Emperor. Then a few decades later we stopped being quite such dicks and lo and behold, suddenly the Chinese started naming their kids John and going to christian church and shit. Learn from this.

Ooh this is a new one. Tell me more.

shant be reading a single word of this

Which is why you deserve to loose your culture.

you're an autismo californian confusing endless suburbs and consumerism with culture

once we kill the Germanics in the large green area we can expand south towards Boise and west/north until we hit the cascades in Washington and northern Oregon. Meanwhile our brothers in Wyoming can push towards the Montana/Idaho border region.
Cascadians will be too busy fighting with California over Jefferson to do anything before its too late, and the midwest and montana will have trouble organizing with very few people and large empty fields, not to mention the mountain range blocking their way.

>The creators of Strabucks and Nike pretending they aren't consumerist

This. As a midwesterner who's been living in the pacific Northwest for a few years, the locals here are really unfriendly to transplants. I've managed to avoid most of their ire because my state is irrelevant to them, but they have a special kind of hate for Californians in their hearts.

And the superiority complex is certainly unwarranted. To the rest of America, the only good part of the west-coast is California. The 'Cascade' regions are pretty much flyover areas

good fuck off

Gladly. I won't be here much longer anyway. Maybe I'll come back once it's all part of California. Maybe when the locals actually develop some personality

It is entirely against the interests of Israel and the J*ws to have the USA collapse. Who will fund their entire economy then?

if your idea of personality is being a vapid fag
hey at least that's 1 down only 999,999 to go

They don't though, those are only a handful of tumblr posters. Most come from Mexico or further south and desperately don't want anything to do with that kind of life style again

And with my escape, 10 more Californians are moving into your lands to purge your shitty culture. It's only a matter of time

Get a job in food science and create an additive for ground beef that gives you cancer and makes you sterile.

>CALIFORNIA WILL CRUSH YO-
*CRACK*
That's the sound of your soy-based bones breaking.

nah they hate it as much as you and fuck off just like you soon after

2066 is projected when Britain becomes majority non-white

>California manages to retain most of its culture despite being a transplant/immigrant gangbang?

Define "California culture".

And no, "Our culture is multiculturalism :^)" isn't an answer

>California and Texas will lose much more than they'll gain by leaving

fuck off
californian here, leaving the union would be the best thing that could happen to california

cali + oregon + washington, Texas, and New York should all secede and become the "Relevant States of America" Union

there is nothing that southern shit states add

When will I see the picture where else goblino is stealing the white man's DNA?

Illinois could be relevant but I see Chicago as being more the Capital of a Great Lakes nation.

Not so big on the genocide but I like your style. I like the idea of an inland country in the northern Rockies. Reminds me of our own people/land east of the Sierra Nevadas but at a larger scale. Sounds comfy.

>Cascadians will be too busy fighting with California over Jefferson to do anything before its too late
I would move fast in this case. The people there would not be happy with people rolling tanks in their towns at all. Then there is the fact that the people who do support Jefferson have in no uncertain terms stated that their choice is only between California getting its shit together and independence. Cascadia is in no way a part of that equation. Additionally, considering statehood will happen without question in the Nation of California we should already have won the "hearts and minds". Cascadians would just be foreign invaders facing a deep insurgency as the best case scenario. This plus our 24million people advantage means Cascadia is punching well beyond their pay-grade and it will be quick so if you want their clay you need to go there first. Good news is that they will be severely weakened by it.

>cali + oregon + washington, Texas, and New York should all secede and become the "Relevant States of America" Union
We should only go alone. Maybe Nevada can come if they want.

I move to Antarctica because it's the only white continent left.

>We should only go alone. Maybe Nevada can come if they want.
actually yeah but New York and Pacific states are culturally identical to us pretty much

Seeing a bunch of Québec-sized countries in North America would be fun.

Spitting the union would be catastrophic. We need each other as a system of checks and balances. California would become a communist shithole and the bible belt states would go back to the 1800s

>the bible belt states would go back to the 1800s
literally nothing wrong with this

china

>California would become a communist shithole
t. cletus who unironically believes Sup Forums memes
>bible belt states would go back to the 1800s
that's what they want

shit states want to hold back progress, then they need to gtfo

I live in LA and know that's what would happen

why tho

>I live in LA and know that's what would happen
nah

Mate places like LA and San Fran are hot beds for that kind of political thought

>shit states want to hold back progress, then they need to gtfo
why are californians so selfish fucking hell

>Define "California culture".
I will grant that we are a very young people and thus our culture isn't all that great yet, but it is there. Were still going through growing pains. This is not comprehensive since its 11:30 PM here so it is more of the surface level stuff.

Manerisms
>Heavy focus on water as the locus of civilization. Younger generations definitely respect it more, older people not so much
>Big on ecology, a somewhat reverence for it. (The redwoods were here long before us and will be here long after were dead, and we are just disobedient children in the eyes of the fires)
>Outdoorsy although hampered by our urbanism in many areas
>Generally more laid back attitude to life albeit with some exceptions due to the high stakes nature of San Francisco/LA business world
>Strong distinction between work and not work. I.E. Those stoners will suddenly haul ass when it comes time to do actual work.
>People fucking love gardening. I have a box of mandarins next to me right now from a friend who isn't even a farmer; just decided to grow a fuckton of citrus. Even my EDM nightclub loving cousin started a carrot garden.
>Similar vein. Car culture as well as the resulting love of working on machinery. Even our urbanites can be surprisingly hands on.

>"Our culture is multiculturalism
Funny thing is that this did result in some actual changes
>Friendly to new people
>People are more prone to multi-generational households and disinclined to the american nuclear family
>Food culture is borrowed heavily from Mexico/Japan
>Undercurrent of East Asian philosophy(no I don't mean yoga)
>Holidays, lunar festival and day of the dead are big

Music
>Psychedelic
>Surf rock
>West coast rap
>Punk
>Ska

Architecture
>Heavy Spanish influence
>Some art deco (I like to consider this the "imperial" style of North America)
>Craftsman Style

Misc
>Citrus
>Skateboards
>Wine
>John Steinbeck
>Ramona

If you want I can add/elaborate but this is what I got off the top of my head.

Antarctica is also similar to the majority of Canada, cold and barren

>Great Lakes nation
That would be pretty based.

>That would be pretty based.
no it fucking wouldn't

She might looks little strange, but my dick says she looks nice