Son, would you like to enrol in the school with the fully-automatic teacher or the semi-automatic teacher?

>Son, would you like to enrol in the school with the fully-automatic teacher or the semi-automatic teacher?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=School Resource Officer&tbm=isch
nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html
youtu.be/85_QOwRXF0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well if they own a fully-automatic then that means they're more likely to know their stuff so I'd feel safer under them.

>American schools can't afford textbooks so all they get are magazines

Lever action please

>bulletproof backpacks
>Teflon pencilcases
>mass shooting sirens
>duck and cover classes
>Evan
>armed teachers
>semi-automatic janitors
>random cafeteria psychopath inspections

Fully-automatic weapons are completely illegal to own in the USA, unless they are a fed with special permit or soldier.

triple dubs streak, what is this?

or a teacher

>actual banter instead of mindless shitposting
>flag
I'm surprised

that makes absolutely no sense

>fully-automatic
Swedish education

Obviously American schools need to use some kind of Borderlands style super machine gun to keep everyone safe.

>the tower guards at the school border accidentally shoot an innocent black student
>...

Only huge nerds bother applying to schools outside their attendance area.

>>the tower guards at the school border accidentally shoot an innocent black student
No one notices as there are few spare blacks left

You're unloved.
I'm not talking about your country. You're an unloved person.

>Those poor kids that couldn't navigate the minefield

At least it's a better idea than having police officers in class, otherwise inner city schools will have more dead blacks than a thirsty guyanese church, although there would be more democrat congressmen

>soldiers assigned to High School Patrol

>PROCEED TO MATH CLASS IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AND WATCH THOSE SNIPERS!

semis, i have a larger window to get out of their line of sight after the first missed shot

There already are armed police officers in schools.

I don’t believe you. Pics?

Security gates.

Security fences

There were two armed security guards in the Florida school .

Metal detectors

I am amazed how fucking batshit America is at this point with school shootings. Like goddamn, there's one every week.

what's causing it? Where is all the mental illness coming from?

Saying they're mentally ill is an excuse. The last guy was some edgelord, neo nazi wannabee Sup Forumstard.

Glorifying violence, shitty parents, the way shootings are arranged like a goddamn scoreboard, the media painting school shooters as sympathetic real-life antiheroes, and the crazy amount of intention shootings get here.

Most of them are gang related

Even if you're a full on stormfag I think there has to be something broken to go butchering randoms

google.com/search?q=School Resource Officer&tbm=isch

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html

I read the article, was the author this guy?
youtu.be/85_QOwRXF0w

>>semi-automatic janitors

I've seen schools like this and it's so weird.
None of my schools ever had any of these but one: the police officer, and it was just one very, morbidly obese and kind man.

Nice