youtube.com/watch?v=I_LdbZxYFoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing because the modern era prevents natural selection

Exctinction

Improve their intelligence by doing this

Next? Brown skin of course

>freckles
disgusting

We have DNA tested skeleton with white skin and blue eyes from over 10.000 years ago.

Extinction

Everything is about selective breeding aka eugenics.

Death

the grand plummeting down as is the case with everything and everyone

natural selection is all about who gets to reproduce
alphas do and betas die alone

?
It does, attractive people breed more
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-now-more-blue-eyed-boys-4133226

Perfection.

is it true white skin is cold resistant and brown skin is heat resistant?

Nope, i'm dark as fuck and still allergic to sunlight and got my gum bleeding when overheat

No
I have light skin and my hands get fucked in winter unless I use gloves
I dunno about nordic tier skin

literally useless
I shall have 10 children in your stead, weak blood, your children wouldn't be able to survive climate change anyway

No, white skin isn't cold resistant, but black skin is worse at absorbing vitamin D and it has better resistance to ultraviolet rays. What makes . White people are just used to cold weather because they're born in it.

>1000, 2000, 5000
according to this trend the next relevant thing will happen in ~10000 years. at that point humanity will either be gods or extinct

>is it true white skin is cold resistant and brown skin is heat resistant?

Not quite. I read that there's a layer of sub dermal fat tissue that Europeans and Inuit seem to have but black people don't, since you don't need much insulating at tropical temperatures. Apparently this tissue came from breeding with the native Neanderthals when migrating out of Africa, who already had adapted to the European winters.
Straight/wavy hair is also probably an adaptation to cold. Euros generate more heat when exposed to cold, and have more circulation in their extremities, making them less likely to freeze and fall off.
Black people on the other hand have more sweat glands and can cool off more efficiently.

9000 years of evolution so that today's white women could be enjoyed by BLACK man, bravo nature bravo

I will fight you.

the lack of height was due to malnutrition mostly

Genes don't get extinct. They're just recessive.

Even if all of Europe goes brown, white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair genes will still exist in Europeans.

shit taste pls kys

It's more about avoiding skin cancer

Hungarians aren't Aryans.

they can if whites simply don't breed

End of the line
youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE

>We have DNA tested skeleton with white skin and blue eyes from over 10.000 years ago.
No we don't you retard.

next will be social skills and good looks
Since food and disease stopped being the main selection pressure now it's all about who has the most sex/relationships.
Taller guys and better looking guys already have way more children than short or ugly people and in the long term it will lead to taller and better looking people who are more willing to have sex

neither are you mister wong

enjoyed just once?
looks like the black dude ran away
black people sure do like running

white skin is better at producing vitamin D in less sunny areas and dark skin is better at handling intense sunlight
temperature is incidental to that

More Aryan than you Hernandez.

Resistance to STDs because you spread them so much

She’s cute.

>out of africa theory is correct

We were at a restaurant few days back with our 2 year old who was sleeping outside in the front of the restaurant in his baby carriage. It was -14 celsius outside. His still alive. Apparently if you do that in continental europe they call the cops. Don't know about any skin layers but I wonder if a baby from lets say Kenya could pull that off.

she's grown up so fast ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=I_LdbZxYFoQ

>alphas do and betas die alone

that's nice and all but beta men still breed with beta woman.

Wider buttholes

bizarro limb adaptations to improve computer/typing productivity