This is the future of Europe

>this is the future of Europe
wtf

This is the future of Europe

It's not the racemixing that pisses me off the most, it's the fact that the white woman is so obviously doing it to push her globalist agenda. Just look at the fucking attractiveness - how the hell does such an ugly awkward chink get that 9/10?
Arabs are Caucasian so it's not even that bad.

leave spain alone

Maybe they knew each other since primary school and they were best friends or something

>Europeans + Arabs = Ashkenazi Jews

Is this part of (((their))) plan?

you're saying it like if there's something wrong with it, you are not racist, right?

maybe you kill yourself

It's great, though

I just love your determination to this meme.

Aren't there more pakis and africans in Europe?

only in the uk and maybe norway and ireland

Scandinavian countries have a lot of somalis. Britain has a lot of pakis. Netherlands and France are filled with nafris. Germany is filled with turks. All other countries who claim to have refugees are just gypsies larping as refugees for free gibs.

She looks more masculine than he does too

start mixing

I'm on it

Syrians are white and allow Christians.

>It's not the racemixing that pisses me off the most, it's the fact that the white woman is so obviously doing it to push her globalist agenda. Just look at the fucking attractiveness - how the hell does such an ugly awkward chink get that 9/10?

When you grow up you'll stop thinking looks are all a relationship is made of, or you'll be a 6 time divorcee, one or the other.

>fake blondes

The Russian part atleast

They are still Semitic devils. What's the matter couldn't get a nice Aryan women?

Wanted to see what Gigi Hadid's hair looks like naturally and found out that both her and her sister are natural blondes

Arab/ Euro mix is the patrician mans choice.

Finns look too Ayy
There has to be a Swedish middlebull for Finns to breed with Arabs

She's perfect

Looks better in this photo

This (inb4 assmad Berbers)

Pic related and the one I posted first are my favourite photos of her, don't like this one. Anyways here she is with her dad.

>Europeans are unironically complaining about Arab migration into Europe when it'll lead to better looking people and wiping out of the square jawed genes spread by the G*rmanoid migration

>tfw they look whiter than me, despite i don't have any other origin than european

>despite i don't have any other origin than european

pied noirANO

Find an Arab gf and maybe she'll bring out some recessive gene in you

I'm more worried about them turning it into Arabistan 2.0

steve Jobs is half Swiss and Gigi Hadid is half Dutch

b-but I like square jaws

Won't happen with the rise of atheism

Your average arab is less religious than your average christcuck european. Trust me, I know.

No shit? Thats the whole point of this thread. Half Middle Eastern/ Half European übermensch. Here have a half Iraqi half Bosnian.

Rise of atheism = decrease birth rates = more immigration

*murders his sister for making eye contact with an unknown male*

>Bosnia
>European

t. Bazza Galijašević

>*murders his sister for making eye contact with an unknown male*

Yeah, it's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about if your only argument is a meme. Arabs just like to make appearances, they actually have nothing in common with what islam actually preaches.

I was just saying they were half white so French user shouldn't find it that weird. But okay kill yourself, whatever.

That's the point you dunce. They're only half white and yet still look whiter than him even though he doesn't have any origins other than European. Go read his post againand then reflect on your stupidity.

>Arabs just like to make appearances, they actually have nothing in common with what islam actually preaches.

That's a big part of the problem though. I mean, fuck, one of the Islamist nutjobs that drove a truck into French pedestrians was supposedly a bisexual drug addict.

There's not really much difference between "Everyone is pious and acts in way they perceive to be pious" and "No one is really pious but they still act in way that's perceived to be pious"

No they aren't?

>Islamist nutjobs

It's all politically motivated more than it is religiously motivated. And I agree, the two extremes aren't good, finding a good medium is good. The main thing to keep in mind is to make the separation between extremism and being too much of a degenerate. It's obviously much more complicated than what I just typed in this post, but what I meant to say is that moderate muslims do exist, and arabs in general are becoming increasingly irreligious thanks to the governments that keep ruling over them. It's kind of ironic, but middle east will probably be fully atheist before europe.

Why an Asian man would date a white woman is beyond me. Asian women are the masterpiece of nature. What a waste of good genes.

white pucci is the goal for all ethnic men

Fine by me. More Asian gals for the brown boi here.

And who the fuck are you to come to that conclusion? You're just some retard on the internet talking shit, mate.

>And who the fuck are you

An actual arab, living in arab country, who knows what other arab people are actually like.

>swiss
what race is that?

Shut up you dumb Iraqi.