Kinder Eggs no longer Illegal

WHAT NOW EUROFAGS

NOW I CAN SHOOT KIDS AND EAT KINDER EGGS AT THE SAME TIME WHAT NOW BITCH ASS THIRD WORLDERS FUCK YALL

Those aren't relationship kinder eggs, dumb yank.

Fuck off le abomination mutt these are kinder eggs

>Amerimutts don't even know how kinder eggs look like

>a censored version without the toy
nice one amerifats

did you fail elementry school? theres a toy inside it says on the package.

google "kinder überraschungsei"

this is what the actual thing looks like

nice try nazi but i wont fall for your tricks to get me placed on a muslim watch list

translate your barbarian speak into something civil

>Kinder Joy will consist of two plastic egg->shaped halves, with one half holding the >chocolate, and the other half holding the >accompanying toy.

Wow, into the trash it goes

Imagine eating it whole

lmao. What kind of joke is that?

Wait WTF these aren't Kinder eggs. These are just chocolate dips.

you are too old for corn syrup chocolate treats

Lol just for nostalgia sake my granny brought me some real ones from Mexico, two whole boxes in fact. Unfortunately they have some crappy animal toys was hoping for an adventure time or Simpson’s edition. Seen that Japanese have some dbz and pokemons, now those are neat haha.

The Darwin Fish truly smiles upon us this day

>be American
>buy kinder egg
>bring the toy to school for show and tell
>get shot

It's not bad. We used to have it, too, a few years ago. It's great during summer, when the normal kinder egg would just melt into a shapeless blob

Why would I eat Kinder Egg when this thing exists?

There’s an FDA rule that a “non-nutriative” object can’t be put completely inside an edible object. It’s been a rule since the late 30s

To prevent choking. The Darwin Fish frowns upon us this day. This evolutionarily significant poor morale will continue until those toys are encased in chocolate, poised to lodge themselves in the throats of the feebleminded and the incredibly stoned.

Literally 3 people in the history of Human existence have choked and died on the toy in a Kinder Suprise. Don’t think it’s a big evolutionary hold-back that the US bans Kinder Suprises

>"kinder überraschungsei
Literal translation is "kinder suprise-egg", it is being selling under the same name here in Russia.

The states have indeed censored "light" version of the toy

>In May 2017, Ferrero announced that the Kinder Joy (a variation of the Kinder Surprise) would be available in the United States starting January 2018. As the Kinder Joy egg's chocolate and plastic contents are completely separated in the packaging, it does not pose a choking hazard and has been passed by the FDA for sale for human consumption to the American public.[26] They were available exclusively at Walmart stores for 30 days starting on Black Friday of 2017 before nationwide general release in December 2017

>There’s an FDA rule that a “non-nutriative” object can’t be put completely inside an edible object. It’s been a rule since the late 30s
Would attaching a string to the container help?
So you can pull plastic container either way

>Literally 3 people in the history of Human existence have choked and died on the toy in a Kinder Suprise. Don’t think it’s a big evolutionary hold-back that the US bans Kinder Suprises
I guess the whole world is laughing constantly at warning labels, instructions and law in the US.

Legalization of Kinder Egg's in USA is a plot by the EU to genocide most of American population.

I had that exact same car.

> elementry school

Amerimutt education system, everybody!